News Design a Holo-Screen Advert Competition Winners Livestream

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Very nice. Should be a great stream, looking forward to seeing what the community have come up with.

Greetings Commanders!

The time has come to reveal the winners of the Design a Holo-Screen Advert competition!

Ed will be joined live with art director Chris Gregory on YouTube Channel at 7PM BST to show you the winners!

Back to random forums again :( - For years the announcement of livestreams has been made on Dangerous Discussions. Recently we're had them here, or not at all.

Can we get some consistency? Is this the new home now for announcements?

Last edited:
Can you please put the winners, runners up etc.. in a post? I'm not big on watching streams and it's easier to find written information in the future.

Had to leave half way through but what I saw so far was awesome!

D2WpLrC.png

:D

Back to random forums again :( - For years the announcement of livestreams has been made on Dangerous Discussions. Recently we're had them here, or not at all.

Can we get some consistency? Is this the new home now for announcements?

I'll assume the lack of a reply means, yes, there is now no consistency and announcements of Livestreams may or may not be made on the forums, somewhere, and sometime...

This is a big step back from a few months back where they would always be announced on "Dangerous Discussion". But hey ho... Onwards and downwards...

*sigh* :(

Last edited:
Congrat's to the winners, well done!. To the others (me included) bad luck, but had some fun in the process. :)

I'll assume the lack of a reply means, yes, there is now no consistency and announcements of Livestreams may or may not be made on the forums, somewhere, and sometime...

This is a big step back from a few months back where they would always be announced on "Dangerous Discussion". But hey ho... Onwards and downwards...

*sigh* :(

After going over to Twitter it seems an announcement was made over there hour(s) ago. So, where/when will an announcement be made on the forums?

On Dangerous Discussion like it always was for numerous years?

On News Bulletin like it was last week?

Or not at all as been the case too recently?

Onwards and downwards...

Top Bottom