Design A Holo-Screen Advert

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Brett,

i know you have said that you're not looking for faction recruitment ads, however one of our main factions is an in game adopted corporate faction.... would that be eligible?

Hi Schlack, I'm Will!

There's always the chance that a player minor faction can end up abandoned, these advertisements and banners are likely going to be in the game forever, so this needs to kept in mind when submitting an advert.

Even if your faction is a corporation, I'd advise creating an ad that promotes a service or product, as opposed to a direct call for recruitment.

(It'd also be confusing to new commanders looking for a minor faction that may very well not exist in 3320. ;))

Brett C

Frontier
16 year plan confirmed! :D

Fairly sure it's a pun. ;)

For example, in 2008 when the recession happened, Fannie Mae (being one of the largest value-lost companies), was in operation since 1938. 70 years of operation (if memory serves right), it's just a memory to people now. Same applies to Elite in the example Will gave. :)

Last edited:
Hi Schlack, I'm Will!

There's always the chance that a player minor faction can end up abandoned, these advertisements and banners are likely going to be in the game forever, so this needs to kept in mind when submitting an advert.

Even if your faction is a corporation, I'd advise creating an ad that promotes a service or product, as opposed to a direct call for recruitment.

(It'd also be confusing to new commanders looking for a minor faction that may very well not exist in 3320. ;))

Why wouldn’t a minor faction exist in 3320. Are we doing away with minor factions at some point?

Hi Schlack, I'm Will!

I hope you guys are planning to give factions/squadrons the ability to place some ads on their megaships/fleet carriers.
Although I can totally see how it would take a lot of constant work to approve them and make sure they look alright.

No, they're not being done away with. It's an example stating that "X advert might be in game for Y PMF when Y PMF disbanded in ZZZZ year."

Ok. I see how it was meant now. Disbanded PMF’s. It makes me sad to think of those words in a sentence. All I want is a faction and we have quite a few who have theirs and gave up on it. SMH.

Last edited:
To be clear, "We’re not looking for faction recruitment posters,..." would this mean we could submit an advertisement for our services but not recrutement for new Rats?
So something like "Need Fuel, Contact the Fuel Rats!" would be ok, where as "Join the Fuel Rats Today!" would not?

JessicaSonnet

Volunteer Moderator
To be clear, "We’re not looking for faction recruitment posters,..." would this mean we could submit an advertisement for our services but not recrutement for new Rats?
So something like "Need Fuel, Contact the Fuel Rats!" would be ok, where as "Join the Fuel Rats Today!" would not?

I would think "need fuel, contact the fuel rats!" would be fine (and i sure hope to see such a poster in game, <3 the fuel rats!!! :D )

Goose4291

Banned
Okay, heres my submission.

28briz.jpg

Top Bottom