Buildings & Attractions Determining the age of the dinosaurs

Your Feature Request / Idea
I don't know but for a while I think that maybe if we have baby dinosaurs in the JWE perhaps the Hammond creation lab that incubates the dinosaurs could have a unique feature where we get to choose which age of the dinosaur from juvenile, teenager, and adult. I don't know it would be a cool feature to add to this game to choose the ages of the dinosaurs were making and seeing them roaming as a herd or in packs together. Frontier please add this as a request because this must be a feature I recommend you add to the game.

Last edited:
Your Feature Request / Idea
I don't know but for a while I think that maybe if we have baby dinosaurs in the JWE perhaps the Hammond buildings that incubates the dinosaurs could have a unique feature where we can choose which age of the dinosaur from juvenile, teenager, and adult. I don't know it would be a cool feature to add to this game to choose the ages of the dinosaurs were making and seeing them roaming as a herd together. Frontier please add this as a request because this must be a feature I recommend you add to the game.

It would take ridiculous effort to make all the dinosaurs as baby's and juveniles. It would take FOREVER. It would be like designing a whole new game basically. But if you wanna wait for a year or more, sure thing. :)

Just imagine juveniles teenagers and adults roaming together in herds while the carnivores walk together in gangs taking care of juveniles

Last edited:
Top Bottom