Dev tracker.

Hey everyone,

Couldn't see this listed anywhere else and thought it could be useful to folks. A list of Frontier Devs (who have forums accounts) their listed positions and a link to search all their posts. It doesn't do anything you couldn't do yourself via the members list, but thought it may be good to have them listed in one place.

David Braben Chairman & Founder

David Walsh Managing Director

Michael Brookes Executive Producer

Sam Denney Producer

Adam Woods Producer

Richard Benton Assistant Producer

Sandro Sammarco Lead Designer

Greg Ryder Head of Rendering

Alistair Lindsay Head of Audio [No Longer Involved]

Jon Pace Head of UI

Simon Brewer Lead Technical Artist

Ben Parry Graphics Programmer

Mark Allen Programmer

Sarah Jane Avory Programmer (A.I.)

Barry Clark Designer

Tom Kewell Designer

Kyle Rowley Designer [No Longer Involved]

Mike Evans Designer

Dan Davies Designer

Andrew Gillett Fiction Wrangler

Josh Atack Artist

Mark Boss Community Manager [No Longer Involved]

Callum Rowley Community Manager [No Longer Involved]

Ashley Barley Support

Kenny Wildman Support

Aaron Gordon Designer- Elite: Dangerous

Anthony Ross Programmer- Elite: Dangerous

Carlos Massiah Programmer

chris gregory Art Director- Elite: Dangerous

fdadmin Administrator

hchalkley Senior Programmer

Selena Frost-King VFX Artist- Elite: Dangerous

Stefan Mars Senior Programmer [No Longer Involved]

Eddie Symons Producer in art and localisation

Andrew Barlow Online Services

Edward Lewis Community Manager

Jonathan Bottone Assistant Art Director- Elite: Dangerous

Mark Brett Customer Services

Matt inson Head of Technical Art- Elite: Dangerous

Matthew Florianz Senior Audio Designer- Elite: Dangerous

elewis Community Relations

edit: Added elewis.

Last edited:
will these links persist? Other people have tried and failed due to Vbulletin's search caching issues (I don't claim to understand, but I have tried and failed, and I know others have too....).

will these links persist? Other people have tried and failed due to Vbulletin's search caching issues (I don't claim to understand, but I have tried and failed, and I know others have too....).

Those are user id, they don't change as far as I know.

Excellent list! There's a lot of people in there I hadn't seen before, and only one missing that I had: Sarah Jane Avory.

FWIW, the links will continue to work, but pressing F5 won't show you their new posts (vBulletin foolishness).

Those are user id, they don't change as far as I know.

Excellent list! There's a lot of people in there I hadn't seen before, and only one missing that I had: Sarah Jane Avory.

FWIW, the links will continue to work, but pressing F5 won't show you their new posts (vBulletin foolishness).

Correct, as far as I know - the links will continue to work as all they are the same as the "User Profile, Statistics, Find all post made by this user".

@ Andrew Thanks for Sarah, she hasn't got an official Frontier logo on her profile so I missed her. If anyone notices anyone else missing, let me know and I'll add them.

A lot of new folks and a lot of dev posts have happened over the past few weeks. A iccle bump to let people know about this until something better comes along.

I wrote a dev tracker that combines all the search results. Unfortunately it uses my login of course, so can't be shared as it included post summaries from lots of forums people won't be normally able to see.

Just a couple of minutes with this install of vbulletin and I could fix up a dev tracker that honoured what people should be able to see.

Josh Atack no longer works for Frontier and should be marked as no longer involved. Keep him in though, he still posts.

@Andrew Sayers
Thanks for that.

Is it possible that you can edit the first post with the updates? I use this thread regularly to find out what FD are saying, and don't want to hunt through pages to find each person. I'm sure others do the same too.

Thanks!

Top Bottom