Livestream Developer Guests on This Week's Twitch Streams!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone,

We hope you're having an awesome time playing Jurassic World Evolution. We've just returned from a successful E3 and are looking forward to doing more livestreams for you to celebrate the game's launch. This week, we've decided to stream every day at 12PM BST on our Twitch channel, joined by Jurassic developers. Please drop in the chat and ask questions, enjoy a let's play, or learn about the latest developer tips!

Have a look at the schedule below, and we hope to see you there.

[heart]
Bo

All streams on www.twitch.tv/frontierdevelopments!

MONDAY 12PM BST
Lead Designer Andrew Fletcher

TUESDAY 12PM BST
Senior Audio Designer Dylan Vadamootoo

WEDNESDAY 12PM BST
Principal Animator Felix Ilsley

THURSDAY 12PM BST
Senior Designer Dan Greer

FRIDAY 12PM BST
Lead Audio Designer Matthew Florianz

I learned some tricks - can't believe I got through the whole game without realising shops could 'click' onto the path, and the shortcuts for rangers / acu I really should have looked up :(

Looking forward to more this week :)

audio on stream is muted for "copyright reasons".....

That is hilarious! They did turn up the soundtrack during the stream so we could hear :)

Hopefully they'll check this thread, or else we should point out in one of the following streams.

Edit: This video, for future reference: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/274630559

You can see from the comments what was happening , though the rest of the audio is fine

yFB2gz0.png

Last edited:
Really enjoying the streams. I have to watch the video as i am sleeping here in the USA when you are live. Thank you for making these!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Nice to see some of the developers join these livestreams! I'll try to tune in on Thursday and Friday :)

Top Bottom