Devs deserve some love right now !

Alright, if you've been watching the last 2 streams about the upcoming Beyond Q1 beta content, you know the devs do deserve some love and respect !
The forum isn't always the most cheerful place but right now it should be.
Q1 chapter one, only the smaller of all the Beyond updates but already so exciting !

Thank you ♥[up]

Yes, I am very happy with all the stuff they showed us in those two streams.
Trading will be much more fun and the new target scanning and looting mechanic they demonstrated is awesome too.

This 'Beyond' season is going to be the best yet if all these updates are as good as this first one.

Trading will be much more fun and the new target scanning and looting mechanic they demonstrated is awesome too.

This 'Beyond' season is going to be the best yet if all these updates are as good as this first one.

HUGELY AGREE....Wow Just wow!!

So happy!

This sums up me feelings towards fdev right now

[video=youtube_share;8iwBM_YB1sE]https://youtu.be/8iwBM_YB1sE[/video]

[heart]
b89f0d8b4a33068b597c2528cace8e96.jpg

The first stream didn't interest me much... The second stream made up for it. Awesome work.
Funny the complete opposite for me. I was interested in the first stream because I wasn't anticipating anything, these one the lured me in with the idea of seeing some cool planet sneak peaks. Nope, after the quick 30 second tour it was a snoozefest for me. I get it, they don't want to spoil things, and I'm okay with landing on planets and seeing that first time n the beta but I feel a little more time should have been spent on them, more examples, more detail on what they changed and how it may affect said gameplay. Again, didn't need to land but at least give it more screen time. Was kind of like, lets tell everybody who loves exploration, which is a vast majority of the sneak peak they will get and then quickly gloss it over.....sorry, just being butthurt a bit. Haha. None the less, the dev team is doing a great job and I'm excited for the beta and my first new planetside landings

There's so much to talk about, I can't wrap my head around the idea of a whole year of this :)

Funny the complete opposite for me. I was interested in the first stream because I wasn't anticipating anything, these one the lured me in with the idea of seeing some cool planet sneak peaks. Nope, after the quick 30 second tour it was a snoozefest for me. I get it, they don't want to spoil things, and I'm okay with landing on planets and seeing that first time n the beta but I feel a little more time should have been spent on them, more examples, more detail on what they changed and how it may affect said gameplay. Again, didn't need to land but at least give it more screen time. Was kind of like, lets tell everybody who loves exploration, which is a vast majority of the sneak peak they will get and then quickly gloss it over.....sorry, just being butthurt a bit. Haha. None the less, the dev team is doing a great job and I'm excited for the beta and my first new planetside landings

I do'nt think the planets will be that different on the ground from what we have now except for colors. They still have a big planet and light system update planned for Q4, I think that's were we'll see real differences.

Top Bottom