Diamondback Explorer SHIP KIT WIP (Proposal/feature request)

I love this game.
I'm on a WIP about DB Explorer, just to push the dev (friendly) to give me the ship KIT for my beloved DBE,and a job if possible...
Here a screen about a first concept, more in the next days.
mdzARl7.png

cR06VIh.png

KTGHCBK.png

Alex.

Lestat

Banned
You might want to post the first picture with No mods and then added Mods ideas. So people can see the Before and after.

You might want to post the first picture with No mods and then added Mods ideas. So people can see the Before and after.

You right man.
I work again this evening on the stuff, than i try to make a little "turn-table" video with/without the ship kit.

Now are only two more pieces, this evening i want to add some bumper here and there.

A thing that i have mind is...no more...se the coming pics :D

I'll buy that! [yesnod]

Me too, me too [yesnod]

I love this game.
I'm on a WIP about DB Explorer, just to push the dev (friendly) to give me the ship KIT for my beloved DBE,and a job if possible...
Here a screen about a first concept, more in the next days.
https://i.imgur.com/mdzARl7.png
https://i.imgur.com/cR06VIh.png
https://i.imgur.com/KTGHCBK.png

Alex.

I think those rear wings on the ship move a bit when you deploy / retract landing gear so adding the connection between them probably isn't a good idea.

I think those rear wings on the ship move a bit when you deploy / retract landing gear so adding the connection between them probably isn't a good idea.

The problem does not exist, the added component goes with the part that moves back.
I think is a good idea add this kind of connections, i love it! [heart]

Take a look in game to understand that there is no problem or here:
[video=youtube_share;QUsb_4rFy1w]https://youtu.be/QUsb_4rFy1w[/video]

Just an update, before dinner.

A screen:
1NaSGPH.png

The "cooler" on the animated winglet move itself with ;).

A video:

[video=youtube;SHrl_WZzL1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHrl_WZzL1o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

All this work is concept-intended, and an unofficial ship kit WIP. I hope to see something like this in game (or this...[big grin]).
Than i make some solution on the left little bit different from the right sometimes,it's normal in my work, but at the end all will be defined in one solution.

Tomorrow i work on the rear bumper to have a safe-area around the main engine.

Bye

Last edited:
I love my little hot rod red DBX, I'm game for a few bits here and there added on.

Tho, isn't there a heat vent that raises up near the back of the ship? This kind of looks like it covers that? (a panel opens up on the top rear when the ship gets hot.) Maybe you accounted for that and it's just the angle.

hmm, makes the ship look almost, beetle like, tho, doesn't those front 'jaw' looking thingies cover the side gun ports? again, maybe just the angle.

I love my little hot rod red DBX, I'm game for a few bits here and there added on.

Tho, isn't there a heat vent that raises up near the back of the ship? This kind of looks like it covers that? (a panel opens up on the top rear when the ship gets hot.) Maybe you accounted for that and it's just the angle.

hmm, makes the ship look almost, beetle like, tho, doesn't those front 'jaw' looking thingies cover the side gun ports? again, maybe just the angle.

-Accounted(i think you are talking about the FSD scoop/vent panel), but if problem trouble occours...here we are, all can be adjusted till we are in progress,we can move backward a little bit, but at the time is not necessary i think.
-The ship have the look of an insect, it's a grasshopper or a locust like design, this (i think) because the ship can jump a lot in spite of its size, i love this nature-oriented design.
than the front bumper try to follow the same concept, again, it's not definitive and if it will eventually be too "heavy" at the end, i will soften or intergrate the concept better.
-cover the side gun ports?...if we are working on the Diamonback Scout,absolutely yes, the concept must be changed, but we are lucky,this is the Diamonback Explorer and if this kind of problems comes (the fire cone obscured),and yes maybe at the moment (i have to check if the fire angle can be negative on the weapons plane) but again,be happy :D it's a WIP![yesnod]

I hope you like it after all.

Thank you very much for your constructive observations.

Bye Tygra.

Screen about FSD area:

vOOzr0O.png

If you look at the front bumper (the jaw) the weapon should be over the most external corner,including the fixing frame.

Last edited:
I like it. Subtle which is what most ship kits should be. But I expect them to come out with a giant spoiler to go on the back when they release one.

Wrong man, this work need more time than you can think, prior to the bug-solving and gameplay extension,for me.

If something happen in my direction in the future...i'm here and ready for the "big game",like for other platform.
The players feedback is very important,ask for more skins and more kit if you think is the right way to expand your ED space [yesnod]

Anyhow,ty for the support:D

Top Bottom