TL;DR – I took a Diamondback Scout to Beagle Point, Sagittarius A*, Colonia, and Hutton Orbital as a tribute to those still on patrol in their Diamondback Scouts.

Ship Type: Lakon Spaceways Diamondback Scout
ID: DSV-25
Name: Berenices
Build: https://s.orbis.zone/79hj

From 2020.05.17 to 2020.06.10 I took a Diamondback Scout on a journey to some of the more famous remote parts of the galaxy. I dedicate this trip to those who are no longer with us, last seen in their Diamondback Scouts.

I started this trip by picking up 1 ton of Lavian Brandy, 1 ton of Hutton Mugs, and set a course into the black. From the bubble I headed towards Colonia and stopped at Jaques Station. After a brief respite I worked my way to Beagle Point. At the edge of the galaxy, so far from home, I jettisoned my libation. To those we’ve lost, to those ships still on patrol in the void, Godspeed and enjoy a mug of brandy on me until you find your way back home. After taking a moment of silence I started my way back to the bubble bubble by way of Sag A*. On the way I fell into a rythem and lost track of my fuel gauge which was solved by my first (and hopefully last) Fuel Rats call (Reddit - Fuel Rats Save the Day). After stretching my legs at Explorer’s Anchorage, I finished up the trip by swinging by “The View” and docking back at Jameson Memorial.

Check out this link for the adventures along the way:
Trip Stats: 1772 jumps; 161754.89 LY.

Godspeed CMDRs, I’ll see you out in the black! o7

Top Bottom