Did Power Play get tweaked in 'Beyond'?

I've started playing after a while being away. I'm wondering if Power Play got altered in any way in the 'Beyond' series?

Personally, I don't get involved much with PP - I've simply used PP to pledge to a power, wait 4 weeks and then build up the needed merits to unlock the tech on offer. After obtaining the tech, I leave the Power, and start the process with a new Power - I imagine like most people. I realise that PP may affect other elements of the game, perhaps the BGS, but what else is there to engage a player in PP?

I haven't noticed much of a difference to PP since last I played, so perhaps it wasn't tweaked...

I've started playing after a while being away. I'm wondering if Power Play got altered in any way in the 'Beyond' series?

Personally, I don't get involved much with PP - I've simply used PP to pledge to a power, wait 4 weeks and then build up the needed merits to unlock the tech on offer. After obtaining the tech, I leave the Power, and start the process with a new Power - I imagine like most people. I realise that PP may affect other elements of the game, perhaps the BGS, but what else is there to engage a player in PP?

I haven't noticed much of a difference to PP since last I played, so perhaps it wasn't tweaked...
Not a great deal has changed at a fundamental level. We still wait in hope for an update though.

Technically the sit in power play conflict zone to grind merits 10 at a time with a turret based ship got nuked when they released the new CZs
The instance is now killed off after a set time as the combat ends automaticly and the ships got a buff in armour that are in side the zone...
As for paying your way to level 5 no thats still there..

And bots and hacks are just getting worse but that effects all the game not just power play...
Yes the change to the combat zones for power play made me do cargo runs instead...

Technically the sit in power play conflict zone to grind merits 10 at a time with a turret based ship got nuked when they released the new CZs
The instance is now killed off after a set time as the combat ends automaticly and the ships got a buff in armour that are in side the zone...

And bots and hacks are just getting worse but that effects all the game not just power play...
Yes the change to the combat zones for power play made me do cargo runs instead...
Oh right, I didn't even know about PP combat zones in the first place... However, I do pay for merits (after the 4 week wait), 750 to be exact - then I get the tech and abandon ship.

I didn't think PP zones changed.

Nah. The 'power play conflict zones' (crime sweeps) didn't get the new CZ mechanics They are just as bad as ever.
Nothing was changed for PP in beyond.

PP CZ are full of Prismatic shields and phase sequence experimental weapons pythons and anacondas and buffed Eagles and cobras...
They changed...
The stupid over buffed 3 alliance ships are also there as well now..

Top Bottom