Dino Documentaries?

Hi guys, does anyone know if the game can be paused, rewinded and recorded from multiple angles?
There's so much potential for dino documentaries I'd hope to explore.
Any help answering these questions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Well, the first game's capture mode does already have pause and the ability to slow down. You can also freely adjust the angle & position in capture mode.

As to JWE2, it's hard to say, but it seems like something that would come back, maybe even improved.

Alright cool. Looking forward to that! I’ve been exploring JWE1 capture mode but can’t seem to get smooth pans or resetting the scene yet 😂.
Here’s to hoping there’ll be loads of creative ways to use capture mode in JWE2 to create short films :)

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Someone named Benny T made a really fantastic short film on their YouTube channel using just the Capture Mode, which is well worth checking out!

Jurassic World Evolution 1 has controller support on PC, so if you try connecting a controller you might be able to get smoother pans and camera motions by using the control sticks.

Someone named Benny T made a really fantastic short film on their YouTube channel using just the Capture Mode, which is well worth checking out!

Jurassic World Evolution 1 has controller support on PC, so if you try connecting a controller you might be able to get smoother pans and camera motions by using the control sticks.
Thanks for the tips! I’ll check this out and use a controller too. Appreciate it

Top Bottom