dinos die to quickly

I got something to say this game is excellent and a good game to play but got a problem i want to play and build and breed dinos but half the time i am having to pick up and dispose of dinos that died of old age taking most of my time basicaly they age to quickly they should keep all of it the same just make it so they age a little slower so we dont have to keep getting rid of them most of the time yea you got spliceing to make them live longer but that is not what i am on about i am on about how quick they age other than that i love the game still.

I don't know if you're on to large dinos yet but I had a sick Diplodocus delivered to look after as part of a mission. That has a base age of 100 months/years, twice as long as your average 100% DNA small herbivore. So I don't think it's a major, major issue to be honest.

If you've a favourite, high reputation T-Rex for example, maybe you should be bringing up a new contender (and feeding it five star star herbivores) when the old star reaches about 50 years old? Then you've a new attraction ready when the old one dies etc.? A little bit of automation in the hatchery could help with that though, I might suggest.

Last edited:
I don't know if you're on to large dinos yet but I had a sick Diplodocus delivered to look after as part of a mission. That has a base age of 100 months/years, twice as long as your average 100% DNA small herbivore. So I don't think it's a major, major issue to be honest.

If you've a favourite, high reputation T-Rex for example, maybe you should be bringing up a new contender (and feeding it five star star herbivores) when the old star reaches about 50 years old? Then you've a new attraction ready when the old one dies etc.? A little bit of automation in the hatchery could help with that though, I might suggest.

i have now got the larger ones and did that same mission but i dont exactly continuasly look to see how old they are i do have small one witch are the onse that mainly die of quickly.

I think they dont die quickly... and you can breed new ones?!... In one lifeperiode I can build up a whole island. Thats more than enough. For a longer lifespan use the modifications.

I wish dinosaurs could at least survive for one whole real life week with 50 percent genome and
two whole real life weeks with a complete 100 percent genome.

I wish dinosaurs could at least survive for one whole real life week with 50 percent genome and
two whole real life weeks with a complete 100 percent genome.

i woul probably more that around 3 to 4 days as i think a week is to long i play for quite a few hours a day so i am gusseing thats why they die quicker i herd they are suposed to last 2 days real time dont really know there lifespan is fine its just how fast the years go by in game if they could slow that wile keeping there lifespan at same would be fine.

anyway a week at 50% and 2 weeks at 100% i think is way to long they still need to die but that long would get boring as you would have no need to breed more for long time so i would say 3 days reel time at 50% and 4 days at 100% as that is long time for them wile not beeing to long and we still use the breeding station.

Unless you've worked out how to sell these animals (which I now have) you can end up stuck with them by accident, but - as you're naming your top T-Rex, it is a nice idea if she can be there with you for ages, like an old friend. (aka. coming around to this as an idea).

As you progress you'll eventually unlock genes that prolong dinosaur lifespan. They are amazingly strong towards end game and you'll have dinosaurs living for upwards to 200-300 by the end, this is from someone about to start Isla Sorna.

I got something to say this game is excellent and a good game to play but got a problem i want to play and build and breed dinos but half the time i am having to pick up and dispose of dinos that died of old age taking most of my time basicaly they age to quickly they should keep all of it the same just make it so they age a little slower so we dont have to keep getting rid of them most of the time yea you got spliceing to make them live longer but that is not what i am on about i am on about how quick they age other than that i love the game still.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

Top Bottom