Dinosaur Warehouse

An idea has occurred to me that could be interesting for the game, which is that every time we sell a dinosaur to remove it from the island, instead of selling it, it is transferred to a virtual warehouse that is related to all the islands, so it would not be necessary to pay from the creation laboratory for the dinosaur, and that you can transfer it from the warehouse for free to any island.

On one hand, I'd love it if the islands were more connected (these are, after all, different parks under the same brand ran by the same individual, YOU). I've always liked the idea of using one of my islands to incubate dinosaurs, then sending them to the other islands. Kind of like how Isla Sorna was to Isla Nublar in the movies. However, game balance is also a concern. It might make it too easy to get new parks up and running, since you could just incubate dinosaurs on another island where you have already made millions of dollars.

On one hand, I'd love it if the islands were more connected (these are, after all, different parks under the same brand ran by the same individual, YOU). I've always liked the idea of using one of my islands to incubate dinosaurs, then sending them to the other islands. Kind of like how Isla Sorna was to Isla Nublar in the movies. However, game balance is also a concern. It might make it too easy to get new parks up and running, since you could just incubate dinosaurs on another island where you have already made millions of dollars.
There's also the whole matter of being able to store dinos, then reset the island and put them back.

Top Bottom