Homalocephale

Dinosaurs that I love
Concavenator
Amargasaurus
Cryolophosaurus
Oviraptor
Shantungosaurus
Saichania

And there is also a Hybrid that I love for a long time that I want in this game that is the
Carnoraptor

That would be my list hopefully in the future they will include them all.

Oviraptor is no more an egg eater than any other carnivore..

The specimen AMNH FR 6508 was indeed found nesting its own eggs, however it doesn't disprove that is didn't include eggs in its diet. I also never said it was exclusively an egg eater. Additionally, if it was included in the game, its association with being an egg eater in popular culture would make most people ask 'why it doesn't eat eggs in the game'. All of the dinosaurs in Jurassic park/world are hybrids, and most aren't factually accurate anyway especially the Velociraptor, Troodon and the Dilophosaurus, so its not nonsense to suggest that Oviraptor ate eggs, or to suggest that a food dispenser is designed specifically for this dinosaur, this is after all a wishlist.

Dimetrodon
Concavenator - a beautiful creature with possibly very cool skins
Utahraptor - a feathered dinosaur would be a cool addition
Ouranosaurus
Wuerhosaurus
Monolophosaurus
Lythronax - what would be cooler than a feathered T-Rex
Herrerasaurus
Amargosaurus - sauropod that's a bit different than usual

I feel the game would benefit from new velociraptor skins. We see such a abundance of colors and different looks in the movies, but in the game the appearance of the raptors isn't that interesting.The tiger looking raptor raptor from JP2, the raptors from JP3 were looking really cool and Blue and Charlie of course.

Herbivores:

- Therizinosaurus
- Amargasaurus
- Argentinosaurus
- Ampelosaurus
- Miragaia
- Shantungosaurus
- Ouranosaurus
- Agustinia
- Scelidosaurus
- Charonosaurus
- Tuojiangosaurus
- Wuerhosaurus
- Pachyrhinosaurus
- Plateosaurus

Carnivores:
- Kileskus
- Concavenator
- Herrerasaurus
- Proceratosaurus
- Cryolophosaurus
- Masiakasaurus
- Acrocanthosaurus
- Megalosaurus
- Tarbosaurus
- Torvosaurus
- Irritator
- Oxalaia
- Eustreptospondylus
- Yangchuanosaurus
- Monolophosaurus
- Teratophoneus

My dream is Cryolophosaurus, but I would also enjoy:
-Postosuchus
-Becklespinax
-Archeopteryx/Microraptor
-Argentinosaurus
-Deinosuchus/Sarcosuchus
-Dakotaraptor/Utahraptor
-Leaellynasaura
-Othnielia
-Diabloceratops
-Protoceratops
-Megalosaurus
-Kaprosuchus
-Plateosaurus
-Ornitholestes
-Coelophysis

😊

Dimetrodon
Concavenator - a beautiful creature with possibly very cool skins
Utahraptor - a feathered dinosaur would be a cool addition
Ouranosaurus
Wuerhosaurus
Monolophosaurus
Lythronax - what would be cooler than a feathered T-Rex
Herrerasaurus
Amargosaurus - sauropod that's a bit different than usual

I feel the game would benefit from new velociraptor skins. We see such a abundance of colors and different looks in the movies, but in the game the appearance of the raptors isn't that interesting.The tiger looking raptor raptor from JP2, the raptors from JP3 were looking really cool and Blue and Charlie of course.

Blue and charlie will not appear in the game anytime soon due to this: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/465938-Blue?highlight=Blue

Becklespinax? Do we even have a clear idea of what that looked like?
No, it’s been juggled through who knows how many families since there’s not really anything definitive about it.
But we don’t really know what Metriacanthosaurus looks like either. JWorld’s version is heavily inferred off of Sinraptor. So I guess anything is somewhat possible if Universal deems it so

Australovenator, so that Muttaburrasaurus won't feel lonely.
australovenator_wintonensis_by_teratophoneus-d595alu_597f.jpg

I'm reading a lot of Dimetrodon, Concavenator, Tarbosaurus and Utahraptor.

Dimetrodon: It's talking about dinosaurs. Dimetrodon is not, so it should be discarded.

Concavenator: It would be a good addition but we already have two Carcharodontosaurids in the game and adding another one would be redundant. We need more variety, no more quantity.

Utahraptor: They have already said that there will be no feathers. In addition, the current Velociraptor is very similar to what would be a Utahraptor without feathers. With Deinonychus, Velociraptor and Troodon we are well served. Herrerasaurus seems to me a better option and different from the rest.

Tarbosaurus: We need another tyrannosaur because we only have the T-Rex and the option is to add another one that is almost the same as him? There are many other tyrannosaurs much more attractive to add and a smaller size such as Albertosaurus, Daspletosaurus, Gorgosaurus, Alioramus ... Anyone before adding to another practically equal to the T-Rex.

I'm reading a lot of Dimetrodon, Concavenator, Tarbosaurus and Utahraptor.

Dimetrodon: It's talking about dinosaurs. Dimetrodon is not, so it should be discarded.

Concavenator: It would be a good addition but we already have two Carcharodontosaurids in the game and adding another one would be redundant. We need more variety, no more quantity.

Utahraptor: They have already said that there will be no feathers. In addition, the current Velociraptor is very similar to what would be a Utahraptor without feathers. With Deinonychus, Velociraptor and Troodon we are well served. Herrerasaurus seems to me a better option and different from the rest.

Tarbosaurus: We need another tyrannosaur because we only have the T-Rex and the option is to add another one that is almost the same as him? There are many other tyrannosaurs much more attractive to add and a smaller size such as Albertosaurus, Daspletosaurus, Gorgosaurus, Alioramus ... Anyone before adding to another practically equal to the T-Rex.

If you want another tyrannosaur how about Nanotyrannus?

If you want another tyrannosaur how about Nanotyrannus?
It is not among my favorites but I would certainly add it a thousand times before Tarbosaurus.

We need dinosaurs like Therizinosaurus (it is truly unique and spectacular), a small / medium tyrannosaur (insert here the one you like) and an herbivore would clearly be Ouranosaurus (hadrosaur with distinctive crest that would add more variety to the dinosaurs of Africa) and Dryosaurus (there is none similar to him in the game, a small herbivore to Morrison Formation).

Acrocanthosaurus is also requested and has a great design. I requested it myself, but I would put it in priority below those of the previous paragraph.

Spilophosaurus rex:
The spilophosaurus rex is a hybrid I had a nightmare about when I was a kid. This hybrid is a mixure of Spinosaurus, Dilophosaurus and Tyrannosaurus Rex. However it doesn't have the dilphosaur's wing-skin and it doesn't produce venom like the dilophosaur. It's a basically a T-Rex but it's neck is the same length as the dilophosaur and it has the spinosaur's long arms.

Kaprosuchus/Boarcroc: 19-20 feet in Length-crocodilian genus-North Africa
Sarcosuchus\SuperCroc: 40 feet in Length-crocodilian genus-North Africa
Deinosuchus\terrible crocodile: 33-35 feet in Length-alligator relative-Texas,Oklahoma USA
Laganosuchus\pancake Croc: 20 feet in Length-crocodilian genus-North Africa

Most people talk about how or better yet implementing flying reptiles and Aquatic reptiles from the ocean however they don't talk about the freshwater reptiles that ate dinosaurs and I thought this list would be much easier to implement into the game since Zoo Tycoon crocodilians were implemented by Frontier I think this would be much easier for Frontier to add other than dinosaurs.

Top Bottom