Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

Proceratosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, and Herrerasaurus are all confirmed for the carnivore dinosaur pack.

So since that's out of the way here are my new top 10:

Albertosaurus
Ouranosaurus
Concavenator
Therizinosaurus
Utahraptor
Amargasaurus
Nasutoceratops
Dryosaurus
Othnielia
Hypsilophodont
We Already have the Utahraptor, the Velociraptor of JP/JW is practically a Utahraptor

We Already have the Utahraptor, the Velociraptor of JP/JW is practically a Utahraptor
Not quite infact utahraptor is much bigger than these Raptors from Jurassic World 23.ft in length. In fact this Velociraptor from Jurassic World is in fact the size of dakotaraptor which was only 18-20 feet. besides people are not going to be satisfied with the Velociraptor due to lack of beautiful skins my friend🙂

Yangchuanoaurus please. China needs a big daddy carnivore and this is easily the best option.

Last edited:
Carnivores pack 4, another great selection of carnivores if this series of packs were made 4 carnivorous dinosaurs in the future, also another instant buy for me.

RUGOPS: 14.FT IN LENGTH
8762222_orig.png

TARBOSAURUS: 35.FT IN LENGTH
unnamed.jpg

NEOVENATOR: 25.FT IN LENGTH
neovenator-salerii-a-prehistoric-era-sergey-krasovskiy_cdbe.jpg

i know this is a jurassic park game but it would be greate to get some mammals from after the dinosaure age and some species from before them even if its not that many.

Last edited:
Ideas for new JWE dinosaur pack DLCs

Jurassic China Dinosaur Pack
Tuojiangosaurus
Yangchuanosaurus
Shunosaurus
Agilisaurus

Dwarf Dinosaur Pack
Magyarosaurus
Telmatosaurus
Zalmoxes
Struthiosaurus

Cretaceous Herbivore Dinosaur Pack
Alamosaurus
Tenotosaurus
Bravoceratops

Small Herbivore Dinosaur Pack
Hypsilophodon
Dryosaurus
Orodromeus
Kulindadromeus

Jehol Biota Carnivore Dinosaur Pack
Sinotyrannus
Yutyrannus
Dilong

Dinosaurs that i would love would be:

1. Compy's
2. Australovenator (Australian)
3. Kakuru (Australian)
4. Sauropods (Australian)
5. Torvosaurus
6. Plateosaurus
7. Megalosaurus
8. TarboSaurus
9. Brontosaurus
10. Dimetrodon
11. Moschops
12. Sarcosuchus
13. Deinosuchus
14. Kaprosuchus
15. Irritator

And we definitly need more small herbivore dinosaurs. WE have no small Ceratopsians or Ornithiopods after all that time.

For example dear developers: Dryosaurus / hypsilophodon / Othnielia / Psittacosaurus / Protoceratops / Leptoceratops

Deinocheirus would be incredible addition with how unique and distinct it is from anything currently in the game. Of course if it is added it NEEDS to be scaly in order to maintain that iconic Jurassic Park aesthetic we all know and love.

Top Bottom