Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

This is my idea of having unique sauropods into Jurassic world Evolution and I think a pack might actually suit the idea of inclusion of more sauropods.

Sauropods Pack idea

Nigersaurus-North Africa
Nigersaurus.jpg

Ampelosaurus-Western Europe
ampelosaurus_1_by_phillustr8r-d6g6i6w_63bf.jpg

Amargasaurus-Patagonia
amargasaurus-cazaui-a-prehistoric-era-sergey-krasovskiy_b3f2.jpg

I don’t expect to see the majority of these but I would like to see some of them and how frontier interprets them

carnivores
Albertosaurus
Megalosaurus
Concavenator
Yutryannus
Becklespinax
Megaraptor
Sauroniops
Sinosaurus
Tryannotitan

herbivores
Achelousaurus
Agustinia
Ouranosaurus
Saltasaurus
Titanocertops
Titanosaurus
therizinosaurus

What about two other dinosaurs that were in the second Jurassic World movie that were status in Lockwood manor and some dinosaurs that were carcasses. I was surprised that they were not added in the game. Just a little suggestion it would be great if Frontier could add four more dinosaurs from Fallen Kingdom.

1. Concavenator

2. Mononykus (without feathers)

3. Peloroplites

4. Teratophoneus

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 11.23.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 11.23.28 AM.png
    600.8 KB · Views: 649
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 11.24.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 11.24.09 AM.png
    636.6 KB · Views: 391
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 11.27.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 11.27.20 AM.png
    560 KB · Views: 323
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 11.47.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 11.47.01 AM.png
    927.3 KB · Views: 526

Deleted member 185432

D
So I have been thinking lately, Since more dinosaurs are coming, but there's one thing i want to see and that is Dimetrodon, Therizinosaurus and Dilong.
Dimetrodon-The Largest predator ever lived in Permian.
Therizinosaurus-The most unknown dinosaur of all, but the best known about them is there large claws on there fingers meant for grabbing tree branches or as weapons.
Dilong- Meaning "Emperor Dragon" in China, This dinosaur is closely related to Tyrannosaurus rex.

These are the only creatures i would love to see in the game especially Dimetrodon since it was in the Jurassic Park Franchise (it just never showed up so often) But what do you guys thing what other Prehistoric Fauna should be in this game that is Exotic? I would love to hear what you have in mind! :)

So I have been thinking lately, Since more dinosaurs are coming, but there's one thing i want to see and that is Dimetrodon, Therizinosaurus and Dilong.
Dimetrodon-The Largest predator ever lived in Permian.
Therizinosaurus-The most unknown dinosaur of all, but the best known about them is there large claws on there fingers meant for grabbing tree branches or as weapons.
Dilong- Meaning "Emperor Dragon" in China, This dinosaur is closely related to Tyrannosaurus rex.

These are the only creatures i would love to see in the game especially Dimetrodon since it was in the Jurassic Park Franchise (it just never showed up so often) But what do you guys thing what other Prehistoric Fauna should be in this game that is Exotic? I would love to hear what you have in mind! :)

They don't do creatures like the Dimetrodons, and other creatures that are before and after dinosaurs. This forum is keeping things that are dinosaur related. Sorry thats just how they set up.

i would love some creatures back then that could go on land and both swim in water wouldent be bad for the water tool they gave us to create as it only creates shallow water but creatures like the sarcosuchus the large croc pic below was a land and water creature. There is a reptile called Nothosaurus pic below it was around in the Triassic Period just when the first dinosaurs were beginning to walk on land it was adapt to live on land and water.

also the Psephoderma was around in the Triassic Period aswell looks kinda like a turtle a bit but is not related to them at all pic below there is also the Lariosaurus also was around in the trassic period pic below. The Beelzebufo was around in the Cretaceous period so that would be a good one was able to live on land and water would be big enough to eat goats pic below.

last one i would sugest is Dinocephalosaurus was around in the Triassic in china can go on land and in water would be around size of troodon i think a pic below all can go on land and in the water so semi aquatic i think its called all these 6 they could make up a simi aquatic dlc pack with these they could make them so they need a certain amount of water in there pens and that they would be programed so they spend half of the time in the water in game something like that would especialy be good if in the end they cant do the mosa.

:sarcosuchus

:Nothosaurus

Psephoderma

:Lariosaurus

:Beelzlabufo

:Dinocephalosaurus

Last edited:
Fallen Kingdom Pack:
this is a pack of dinosaurs I would definitely want in a Fallen Kingdom pack in the future of Jurassic world Evolution involving these Canon dinosaurs into the game that should have been in the Patch Fallen Kingdom DLC.

Euplocephalus JW Fallen Kingdom (Canon)
349_euoplocephalus_mohamad_haghani.jpg

Teratophoneus JW Fallen Kingdom (Canon)
61uh0agfHKL._SL1000_.jpg

Concavenator JW Fallen Kingdom (Canon)
concavenatorRM-56a253de5f9b58b7d0c91854.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope to see in this game the following species

Megalosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Lambeosaurus
Alamosaurus
Titanosaurus
Argentinosaurus
Nasutoceratops
Centrosaurus
Albertosaurus
Daspletosaurus
Gorgosaurus
Compsognathus
Dryosaurus
Camptosaurus
Hadrosaurus
Gryposaurus
Therizinosaurus
Lythronax
Lusotitan
Paralititan
Anatotitan
Othnielia
Orodromeus
Euoplocephalus
Gastonia
Tyrannotitan

Last edited:
Since we got Acro and Herrerasaurus from my first list (which are amazing btw, fantastic work Frontier!), here’s my revised top 10 and honorable mentions. Slashes meaning I’d take either one equally

Carnivores
1. Cryolophosaurus
2. Alioramus
3. Eustreptospondylus/Torvosaurus
4. Australovenator/Megaraptor
5. Albertosaurus

Herbivores
1. Plateosaurus
2. Therizinosaurus
3. Dryosaurus/Orodromeus
4. Ouranosaurus
5. Saltasaurus/Titanosaurus

Runner Ups (Not my most wanted, but I would still love to see them)
1. Pachyrhinosaurus
2. Another Jurassic sauropod, Shunosaurus/Barosaurus/Supersaurus/Dicraeosaurus
3. Deinocheirus
4. Achillobator
5. Anzu (As a small herbivore that can fight small carnivores, but vulnerable to large ones)

There are a couple of dinosaurs I would like to suggest for Jurassic World Evolution, seeing as they would be a unique and interesting challenge for both the designers and gamers.

First off is Therizinosaurus, the "scythe lizard". Though fossil evidence points to this bizarre dinosaur being an herbivore, it has massive claws with which it can not only hook down branches to feed itself with (Tall Plant Feeder might be recommended for this particular dinosaur) but also to defend itself from predators.

Next up is Gigantoraptor, a member of the oviraptor family, but titanically huge! Given that the oviraptors tended to be omnivores, both meat and Tall plant feeders would be recommended for this specie.

Then, how about some Triassic dinosaurs like Plateosaurus or Ceolophysis? It would be quite a thrill to see both of these forerunners of dinosaur-kind to be in the parks.

We need some small herbivores to help balance out the niches in the game. The dinosaurs in the game are massive! So lets introduce some smaller roomates :) and snacks for the carnivores 😋

• Pisanosaurus
• Thescelosaurus
• Dryosaurus
• Psittacosaurus
• Pelecanimimus
• Protoceratops
• Hypsilophodon
• Tenontosaurus
• Minmi
dryosaurus.jpgHypsilophodon.jpgMinmi.jpgPelecanimimus.jpgPisanosaurus.jpgProtoceratops.jpgPsittacosaurus.jpgTenontosaurus.pngthescelosaurus.png

Seeing as dino requests aren't allowed on the main requests thread anymore, I'll paste what I used to have there to this thread.

1: Dryosaurus

This is the obvious go-to for a fast, small dinosaur to add life to Jurassic Exhibits. Of course, you absolutely have to go with the green JPOG pattern, it fits so well!
Special Feature: Can cancel hunts from medium and large carnivores. So when a Ceratosaurus walks up to a Dryosaurus and starts the biting animation, the Dryosaurus could run away instead of being eaten.

1.5: Kangnasaurus. We don't have any small Jurassic herbivores yet, having two models for that would be great!

2: Scelidosaurus

This is a very unique dinosaur - it's armoured and spiky like a Nodosaurus, but it's bipdal.
Special Feature: First of all, this could be the only small bipedal herbivore that can defend itself against predators, seeing as it's armoured. Second, make it social. I NEVER use Nodosaurids/Ankylosaurids because the absolute most I can make their population limit is 8 - they're completely pointless in any remotely interesting exhibit. Making the Scelidosaurus very social would make it stand out amongst armoured herbivores.

Last edited:
Ideas for new JWE dinosaur pack DLCs (Updated Apr. 24th 2019)

Jurassic China Dinosaur Pack
Tuojiangosaurus
Yangchuanosaurus
Shunosaurus

Dwarf Dinosaur Pack
Magyarosaurus
Telmatosaurus
Zalmoxes
Struthiosaurus
Europasaurus

Cretaceous Herbivore Dinosaur Pack
Alamosaurus