Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

Ideas for new JWE dinosaur pack DLCs (Updated Apr. 24th 2019)

Jurassic China Dinosaur Pack
Tuojiangosaurus
Yangchuanosaurus
Shunosaurus

Dwarf Dinosaur Pack
Magyarosaurus
Telmatosaurus
Zalmoxes
Struthiosaurus
Europasaurus

Cretaceous Herbivore Dinosaur Pack
Alamosaurus
Tenotosaurus
Bravoceratops

Small Herbivore Dinosaur Pack
Part 1
  1. Hypsilophodon
  2. Thescelosaurus
  3. Orodromeus
Part 2
  1. Kulindadromeus
  2. Heterodontosaurus
  3. Agilisaurus
Part 3
  1. Dryosaurus
  2. Psittacosaurus
  3. Jeholosaurus
Jehol Biota Carnivore Dinosaur Pack
Sinotyrannus
Yutyrannus
Dilong

Hadrosaur Dinosaur Pack
Lambeosaurus
Saurolophus
Gryposaurus
Augustynolophus
Good options, good idea

While there are plenty of dinosaurs that deserve a spot in the game due to uniqueness, appearances in other Jurassic Park/World media, or simply by popular demand, I am only going to stick with what I believe would add the most to the game as of the release of the Carnivore Pack. This would be small herbivores. While small herbivores are now equal in number to small carnivores, small herbivores are more lacking as they only use two rigs, with each dinosaur in both rigs also being fairly similar (but not too similar) to each other. Furthermore, I love using small herbivores as they can be put into small enclosures without seeming in a cramped space as well as to add a sense of scale in mixed herbivore enclosures with larger herbivore species. Unfortunately, with all the large herbivores we have, there are very few small herbivores to use. Furthermore, the three pachycephalosaurs have large social requirements but small social sizes, making it difficult to put them in large mixed enclosures. With that said, here are some suggestions for small herbivores to help them feel more unique:

Small ornithopods/"Hypsilophodontids": Easily one of the most under-represented dinosaurs in all media, these small herbivores are typically used as nothing more than fodder for carnivores which is extremely unfair to them. So I would love to see these herbivores get some representation. Notable examples include:
Dryosaurus
Thescelosaurus
Hypsilophodon (needs to be scaled up)
Heterodontosaurus (would need to be scaled up)

Small ceratopsians: distinguished by their larger relatives by the lack of horns on their head and small body size, having quadrupedal small herbivores would add a whole new body type with a dinosaur group that can potentially fight back against small carnivores.
Koreaceratops (maybe scaled up)
Protoceratops (distinct yet recognizable)
Psitacosaurus (Could certainly have quills like the Indoraptor and Indominus)
Leptoceratops

More pachycephalosaurs and ornithomimids: A couple of suggestions for new dinosaurs in these categories that would be pretty distinct:
Pelecanimimus
Stegoceras (distinct, rounded skull to differenciate it from the other Pachycephalosaurs in the game)
Homalocephale/Stegoceras (former is a juvenile of the latter, but has a more original skull shape, both can be considered)

Misc. herbivores: A variety of ornithischians and saurischians that would fit the small size category.
Oviraptor (while often considered a carnivore, Oviraptorids were more likely herbivorous while Caenagnathids like Anzu were properly omnivorous.)
Scelidosaurus (One of the earliest members of Thyreophora, a lightweight yet armored dinosaur that is completely unique to any other known dinosaur.)
Minmi (a very small bodied ankylosaur and an additional Australian representative, would be unique to have a small bodied ankylosaur that shares the rig of the larger armored herbivores)
Limusaurus/Elaphrosaurus (unique herbivorous theropods more closely related to abelisaurs like Carnotaurus yet having a body plan similar to Ornithomimids and could thus perhaps share their rig. Elaphrosaurus was not preserved with a skull, however recent studies suggest it would have been most closely related to Limusaurus and thus suggested to have been an herbivore. Limusaurus would be the smaller representative while Elaphrosaurus closer in size to Gallimimus.)
Chilesaurus (a bit of an enigma and has been classified as an ornithischian, theropod, and even sauropod in several different papers, this bizarre herbivore would make for an incredibly unique addition to the game)
Massospondylus (while I do think Prosauropods in general need to be represented, I chose Massospondylus due to it being a smaller body size that fits with the other small herbivores currently in the game)

Apologies for the long post, this isn't to be taken as a list of "dinos that MUST be in the game", but rather a list of suggestions, and there are MANY more options than the ones listed here, these are just meant to showcase the untapped potential for small herbivorous dinosaurs that can still potentially see the light of day. Frontier, you have been blowing it out of the park with recent additions, with obscure and popular choices, now give these smol bois some love.

I would love to see unique, barely reconigized dinosaurs like :
1. Wendiceratops ( a very awesome looking ceratopsian )
2. Alioramus (a unique looking tyrannosaur )
3. Alectrosaurus
4. Dromaeosaurus
5. Avimimus (a primitive Ornithomimid)
6. Amargasaurus
7. Aucasaurus
8. Sinosaurus (a Larger Dilophosauridae, the location of the Dilo fossils in-game are actually this species)
9. Chilantaisaurus
10. Torvosaurus
11. Daemonosaurus
12. Plateosaurus
13. Dromiceiomimus
14. Othnelia
15. Gojirasaurus
16. Juratyrant
17. Tarbosaurus
18. Tuojiangosaurus
19. Titanoceratops
20. Yangchuanosaurus

Normal Dinos:
1. Albertosaurus
2. Australovenator
3. Utahraptor
4. Nanotyrannus
5. Nothronychus/Therizinosaurus
6. Thanos Simonattoi

Hybrid Dinos (Isla del Cráneo Pack or Dr. Henry Wu's Abominations or Indo-Prototypes):
1. Venatosaurus
2. Vastatosaurus Rex
3. Vastatosaurus Regina

Last edited:
In no real order:
1. Pachyrhinosaurus
2. Shangtungosaurus
3. Cryolophosaurus
4. Plateosaurus
5. Ceolophysis
6. Lufengosaurus
7. Amargosaurus
And of course, just to have he crew all back together....
8. Dryosaurus
9. Albertosaurus
10. Ouranosaurus
Completely forgot about homalocephale

And I'd also would like to see Deinocheirus, because that dino is just odd and would be a great addition to the roster

Last edited:
Ideas for new JWE dinosaur pack DLCs (Updated May 23rd 2019)

Jurassic China Dinosaur Pack
Tuojiangosaurus
Yangchuanosaurus
Shunosaurus

Cretaceous Herbivore Dinosaur Pack
Alamosaurus
Tenotosaurus
Bravoceratops

Jehol Biota Carnivore Dinosaur Pack
Sinotyrannus
Yutyrannus
Dilong

Hadrosaur Dinosaur Pack
Saurolophus
Lambeosaurus
Augustynolophus

Last edited:
Fallen Kingdom Pack:
this is a pack of dinosaurs I would definitely want in a Fallen Kingdom pack in the future of Jurassic world Evolution involving these Canon dinosaurs into the game that should have been in the Patch Fallen Kingdom DLC.

Euplocephalus JW Fallen Kingdom (Canon)
View attachment 128538

Teratophoneus JW Fallen Kingdom (Canon)
View attachment 128539

Concavenator JW Fallen Kingdom (Canon)
View attachment 128540
There wasn't a Euplocephulas in Fallen Kingdom, there was Peloroplites in Fallen Kingdom as a carcass.

Canada Dinosaur pack:
Albertosaurus
172_albertosaurus_steve_white.jpg

Euplocephalus
euoplocephalus-tutus-a-prehistoric-era-sergey-krasovskiy_bb8d.jpg

Pachyrhinosaurus
8efecee097b9cc3ea131b3bfc70897b9.jpg

1-Albertosaurus
2-Daspletosaurus
3-Megalosaurus
4-Torvosaurus
5-Pachyrhinosaurus
6-Lambeosaurus
7-Dryosaurus
8-Lusotitan
9-Alamosaurus
10-Camptosaurus
11-Nasutoceratops
12-Orodromeus
13-Othnielia
14-Barosaurus
15-Sauroposeidon
16-Ornitholestes
17-Tarascosaurus
18-Abelisaurus
19-Titanosaurus
20-Argentinosaurus
21-Mapusaurus
22-Tyrannotitan
23-Achelousaurus
24-Rubeosaurus
25-Coahuilaceratops

There wasn't a Euplocephulas in Fallen Kingdom, there was Peloroplites in Fallen Kingdom as a carcass.
Maybe you missed the trailer where the euoplocephalus bones we're laying on the ground while trucks were passing by the skeleton.even though it didn't appear in the movie this is basically it deleted scene put into the trailer. Plus it was also on the dinosaur protection group website which makes it a Canon dinosaur.

Maybe you missed the trailer where the euoplocephalus bones we're laying on the ground while trucks were passing by the skeleton.even though it didn't appear in the movie this is basically it deleted scene put into the trailer. Plus it was also on the dinosaur protection group website which makes it a Canon dinosaur.
Oh, ok. I really didn't know that. Thank you Jurassic Tyrant King for telling me about that.

It was Peloroplites that was lying on the ground as a skeleton, not Euoplocephalus. So Peloroplites was definitely present on the island. It was both in the cut scene with the trucks and the scene of the skeleton being melted by lava.
It's also present in the Lockwood manor museum.

I don't think Euoplocephalus was shown in the film at all.

Last edited:
UNI
It was Peloroplites that was lying on the ground as a skeleton, not Euoplocephalus. So Peloroplites was definitely present on the island. It was both in the cut scene with the trucks and the scene of the skeleton being melted by lava.
It's also present in the Lockwood manor museum.

I don't think Euoplocephalus was shown in the film at all.
Actually the Dinosaur Euoplocephalus is a Canon Dinosaur, that scene where those huge Vehicles are Passing by.

Confirmed Euoplocephalus
92txi2oy7c011.png

Dinosaur Protection Website Dinosaur Canon List.
cruelty-1.jpg

We technically got two new Ankylosaurs Species in Fallen Kingdom.

Last edited:
UNI

Actually the Dinosaur Euoplocephalus is a Canon Dinosaur, that scene where those huge Vehicles are Passing by.

Confirmed Euoplocephalus
View attachment 129526

Dinosaur Protection Website Dinosaur Canon List.
View attachment 129527

We technically got two new Ankylosaurs Species in Fallen Kingdom.
That skeleton you're showing is Peloroplites. In all sources I've seen it's labeled as such. I also never said Euoplocephalus isn't canon. Clearly it is due to the list. But as far as I know we haven't actually seen any Euoplocephalus in the films.

Top Bottom