Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

Here are the animals that I've personally chosen to see in the future. Credits to Gamer Empire from YouTube.

Amargasaurus
Dryosaurus
Therizinosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Shantungosaurus
Torvosaurus
Concavenator
Cryolophosaurus
Microceratus
Protoceratops
Nasutoceratops
Psittacosaurus
Oviraptor
Gigantoraptor
Monolophosaurus
Guanlong
Rugops
Mononykus
Ornitholestes
Plateosaurus
Shunosaurus
Mussaurus
Dimetrodon

Pterosaur Pack
1. Pteranodon
2. Dimorphodon
3. Quetzalcoatlus
4. Ornithocheirus
5. Tapejara

Marine Reptile Pack
1. Mosasaurus
2. Elasmosaurus
3. Icthyosaurus
4. Deinosuchus
5. Archelon
6. Tylosaurus - Just in case

Here's an idea:

They've made a Carnivore Dinosaur pack... and a Herbivore Dinosaur pack seems inevitable... but what about a Piscivore Dinosaur pack? A trio of dinosaurs that all feed from the fish feeder?

Masiakasaurus - Madagascar, Maevarano Formation
A tiny contemporary of Majungasaurus; featured bizarre "fish-trap" teeth and could be easily cloned from the Proceratosaurus.

Austroraptor - South America, Allen Formation (NEW)
A large and specialized dromaeosaur with tiny arms; snapped up fish in its long jaws then shredded them with its foot talons.

And lastly, one of these two spinosaurs...

Irritator - South America, Romualdo Formation (NEW)
A smaller spinosaur known only from a partial skull... most of its appearance is strictly conjecture.

Icthyovenator - Laos, Gres Superieurs Formation (NEW)
Known only from a handful of vertebra that suggest the presence of a second smaller sail behind the first one... thought to be a spinosaur, although it could have been something like Acrocanthosaurus...
Now this is a really neat idea. Not only expands on the dinosaurs that can use the new Fish Feeder and Wetland requirements but also on the family and design variety, especially the first two dinosaurs.

Masiakasaurus

Austroraptor

Austroraptor is also one of the largest dromaeosaurs, so it could be the upper limit on the size of the Small theropod category.

GENTILE GIANTS DLC-IDEA

Species to Include in a DLC expansion. First off the species in this selection are all unique and no changes are needed to alter their original appearance in their fossil counterparts in the game, I've basically chosen species that are semi Canon and non-canon to be put it into a sauropod only DLC. Ampelosaurus and saltasaurus are armored sauropod and I hope Frontier include a mechanic for each of them where these dinosaurs can fight the indominus Rex and give them finishing animations to fight off an indominus Rex.

ALAMOSAURUS
alamosaurusby_pheaston(1).jpg

AMPELOSAURUS
wall-murals-ampelosaurus.jpg.jpg

SALTASAURUS
saltasaurus (1).jpg

AMARGASAURUS
amargasaurus-cazaui-a-prehistoric-era-sergey-krasovskiy_b3f2 (1).jpg

NIGERSAURUS
nigersaurus-taqueti.png

if a major DLC putting mostly sauropods would it be possible I would imagine also having an attraction that would also mostly sponsor sauropods as well for any DLC. This attraction would also allow your guess to hand feed the sauropods and interact with them and also increase the view of your sauropods in your own gentle Giants exhibit.

TREE TOP GAZERS
Treetopgazers.jpg

Last edited:
First i would like to thank you for all what you did until now and especially in the 1.8 patch.
But I'm also here because i would like to launch the campaign "SOME SAND FOR MY SANDBOX".
Pleaaase put sand on Isla Nublar sandbox, and the rest of the special terrain tool, so we can enjoy making diversified enclosure.
Thank you again, keep up the good work!

Hello,

I didn’t think it’d be possible but I have made another list of dinosaurs I’d like to see. These ones are based on many requests people have plus the special features these ones have.

Nigersaurus
Australovenator
Deinocheirus
Agustinia
Antarctopelta
Tenotosaurus
Elaphrosaurus
Dicraeosaurus
Yangchuanosaurus
Deltadromeus
Scelidosaurus
Cetiosaurus
Ampelosaurus
Masiakasaurus
Rajasaurus

What do you think?

Hi all, first time posting 🤪

Want to throw in my list...
Compsognathus
Therizinosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Giganotosaurus
Sinornithosaurus
Cryolophosaurus
Beipiaosaurus
Mamenchisaurus
Nigersaurus

Quetzalcoatlus
Pteranodon
Dimorphodon
Azhdarchidae
Tapejara

Ichthyosaurus
Mosasaurus
Pliosaurus
Sarcosuchus
Elasmosaurus
Besanosaurus

Thanks for the thread 😄

Hi all, first time posting 🤪

Want to throw in my list...
Compsognathus
Therizinosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Giganotosaurus
Sinornithosaurus
Cryolophosaurus
Beipiaosaurus
Mamenchisaurus
Nigersaurus

Quetzalcoatlus
Pteranodon
Dimorphodon
Azhdarchidae
Tapejara

Ichthyosaurus
Mosasaurus
Pliosaurus
Sarcosuchus
Elasmosaurus
Besanosaurus

Thanks for the thread 😄
Giganotosaurus and Mamenchisaurus are alredy in the game

DRAGONS OF THE EAST DLC IDEA

this is basically an idea to include more Asian dinosaurs in Jurassic world evolution and these dinosaurs are suitable unique and well let's just say that they're awesome to look at and they would definitely fit in quite well with Jurassic world evolution in an expansion DLC.

THERIZINOSAURUS
47418da3cd01443952fd8ef842c69cc7--dinosaur-discovery-prehistoric-animals.jpg

QIANZHOUSAURUS-A unique Tyrannosaur that coexisted with the legendary Tarbosaurus but most likely scavenged off of kills from Tarbosaurus, but ate smaller dinosaurs.
7aa028a00c4a8c27f40fd8977fd834d1.jpg

SHUNTUNGOSAURUS-The Largest Hadrosaur that ever existed at 54.ft in length larger than EDMONTOSAURUS but without that Frill on its head even though that's Scientifcally accurate.
a-herd-of-shantungosaurus-dinosaurs-sergey-krasovskiy (2).jpg

CHARONOSAURUS
574a87a9cc51a0c2cf3d706357769c76.jpg

SHUNOSAURUS
Shunosaurus-fb-cover_b5ad (1).jpg

THERIZINOSAURUS
View attachment 135354

*Not sure why but I feel like this one doesn't belong in the franchise, but it does have a large fanbase.
(maybe because it has always been depicted with many feathers?)

SHUNTUNGOSAURUS-The Largest Hadrosaur that ever existed at 54.ft in length larger than EDMONTOSAURUS but without that Frill on its head even though that's Scientifcally accurate.
View attachment 135358

*This one is really cool, I have honestly never heard of it!

GENTILE GIANTS DLC-IDEA

Species to Include in a DLC expansion. First off the species in this selection are all unique and no changes are needed to alter their original appearance in their fossil counterparts in the game, I've basically chosen species that are semi Canon and non-canon to be put it into a sauropod only DLC. Ampelosaurus and saltasaurus are armored sauropod and I hope Frontier include a mechanic for each of them where these dinosaurs can fight the indominus Rex and give them finishing animations to fight off an indominus Rex.

ALAMOSAURUS
View attachment 135035

AMPELOSAURUS
View attachment 135036

SALTASAURUS
View attachment 135032

AMARGASAURUS
View attachment 135037

NIGERSAURUS
View attachment 135038

if a major DLC putting mostly sauropods would it be possible I would imagine also having an attraction that would also mostly sponsor sauropods as well for any DLC. This attraction would also allow your guess to hand feed the sauropods and interact with them and also increase the view of your sauropods in your own gentle Giants exhibit.

TREE TOP GAZERS
View attachment 135039
That would be interesting to see.

Last edited:
DRAGONS OF THE EAST DLC IDEA

this is basically an idea to include more Asian dinosaurs in Jurassic world evolution and these dinosaurs are suitable unique and well let's just say that they're awesome to look at and they would definitely fit in quite well with Jurassic world evolution in an expansion DLC.

THERIZINOSAURUS
View attachment 135354

QIANZHOUSAURUS-A unique Tyrannosaur that coexisted with the legendary Tarbosaurus but most likely scavenged off of kills from Tarbosaurus, but ate smaller dinosaurs.
View attachment 135355

View attachment 135358

CHARONOSAURUS
View attachment 135357

SHUNOSAURUS
View attachment 135356
That title sounds cool.

The main thing I want to see from new dinosaurs are more unique forms, most of these reflect that and I know a few are not true “dinosaurs”.

• Dimetrodon- A quadrupedal predator with a Sail back would be a welcome edition. Dimetrodon could eat from fish feeders too. It could introduce a unique guest death animation:

• Death by Selfie: It roars at a guest, instead of falling down or running they think they have time to get a selfie as it slowly walks to them. Dimetrodon then grabs their legs, knocks them down, and bites their neck. Then the dropped cell phone makes a noise and Dimetrodon snarls at it.

• Edaphosaurus- A sail backed herbivore. Though on the small side it would be unique and both edaphosaurus and Dimetrodon could have very beautiful patterns on their skins.

• Sarcosuchus- a giagantic crocodile who could take down large dinosaurs and can take advantage of the wetland requirement and fish feeder. When hunting dinosaurs Sarcosuchus lays still and it’s prey approaches it, then it grabs and kills it. Idle animation can include keeping it’s mouth open like modern day crocodiles.

• Sarcosuchus can also use a similar death by selfie animation for killing guests, except it can swallow them whole then roar/ hiss at the dropped cell phone.

• Kaprosuchus Saharicus is a smaller crocodile like animal with long legs and it can gallop around. It would like fish feeders and can hunt smaller dinosaurs/ guests as well.

• Diabloceratops. Very cool looking crest and horns, I think most ceratopsians in the game have more muted colors and patterns, so feel free to turn up future ceratopsian skins up a notch or two.

• Deinocherius- If a dinosaur could be my spirit animal, this would be it. A duckbilled omnivore camel. Needs wetland, also needs both a herbivore feeder and fish/ meat feeder. Gets along fine with herbivores.

• Therizinosaurus- Unique looking herbivore with huge claws that could give predators a good fight.

• Oviraptor- It really shows the link between birds and dinosaurs.

• Bajadasaurus pronuspinax- If a new sauropod is introduced it should look cool and the Bajadasaurus stands out with its amazing neck spikes.

• Amargasaurus- Oldie but a goodie, It could have some very cool colors and patterns with it’s neck spikes or neck webbing.
Sorry about the bullet points I did a copy/ paste from a word editor and I can't seem to get rid of them.

Here are my wishlist dinosaurs:

Film Canon:
  • Coelurus
  • Compsognathus
  • Elaphrosaurus
  • Hadrosaurus
  • Hoplitosaurus
  • Lesothosaurus
  • Microceratus
  • Nasutoceratops
  • Nipponosaurus
  • Pachyrhinosaurus
  • Peloroplites
  • Pycnonemosaurus
  • Quilmesaurus
  • Rugops
  • Segisaurus
  • Teratophoneus
  • Therizinosaurus
  • Viavenator

• Pachycephalosaur hybrid (change it to Dracoceratops)
  • Therizinosaur hybrid (change it to Erlidominus)
Novel Canon:
  • Hypsilophodon
  • Mussaurus
  • Nanosaurus (formerly known as Othnielia)
  • Ornitholestes
  • Procompsognathus

JPOG dinosaurs:
  • Alioramus
  • Dryosaurus
  • Homalocephale
  • Ornithomimus
  • Panoplosaurus
  • Tenontosaurus
  • Thescelosaurus
  • Wuerhosaurus
  • Yangchuanosaurus