Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

hey how about combination between cretaceous pack and herbivore pack called cretaceous herbivore pack here are lis of cretaceous herbivores

abydosaurus a brachysaur from early cretaceous in northeastern Utah in USA in 2010 sorry if too recent

acantholipan a nodosaur from late cretaceous in Mexico in 2018 sorry if too recent

acanthopholis from early cretaceous in England in 1867

achelousaurus from late cretaceous in north america in 1994

acristavus from late cretaceous in two medicine formation in Montana and wahweap formation in Utah in USA in 2011 sorry if too recent

acrotholus from late cretaceous in milk river formation in southern Alberta in Canada in 2013 sorry if too recent

adamantisaurus a titanosaur from late cretaceous in adamantina formation in Brazil in south america in 2006 sorry if too recent

adelolophus a lambeosaur from upper cretaceous in wahweap formation in Utah in USA in 2014 sorry if too recent

adynomosaurus a lambeosaur from late cretaceous in Catalonia in Spain in 2019 sorry if too recent

Lore or semi lore dinosaurs from both the movies and novels I would love to see in Jurassic world evolution that are still yet to have made an appearance. these are dinosaurs were most likely going to get in the 1993 DLC or possibly later don't take my word for it let's just wait and see what happens. We might see these later down the road due to their connection or semi connection to the lore I give these dinosaurs a 80 to 100% chance of being included.

1. CONCAVENATOR
5fbbadb79d8a4154941054bb1691cd98.jpeg

2. KOSMOCERATOPS
Kosmoceratops-547x444.jpg

3. PACHYRHINOSAURUS
Pachyrhinosaurus-perotorum-Cretaceous-Alaska-by-James-Havens.jpg

4. TERATOPHONEUS
DfK1BzOW0AEwl4P.jpg

5. MICROCERATUS
Alexander Ostrowski Microceratus.jpg

6. PELOROPLITIES
gettyimages-98955518-1024x1024.jpg

7. ORNITHOLESTES

191-1912704_dinosaurs-wallpaper-031-free-wallpapers-free-desktop-walking.jpg

8. MUSSAURUS
3179c986c59862cc38e7b46b5244fa35.jpg

9. COMPSOGNATHUS
_D.jpg

10. ALAMOSAURUS
marker-1540604457ln260.jpg

Lore or semi lore dinosaurs from both the movies and novels I would love to see in Jurassic world evolution that are still yet to have made an appearance. these are dinosaurs were most likely going to get in the 1993 DLC or possibly later don't take my word for it let's just wait and see what happens.

1. CONCAVENATOR
View attachment 143587

2. KOSMOCERATOPS
View attachment 143588

3. PACHYRHINOSAURUS
View attachment 143589

4. TERATOPHONEUS
View attachment 143591

5. MICROCERATUS
View attachment 143592

6. PELOROPLITIES
View attachment 143593

7. ORNITHOLESTES

View attachment 143595

8. MUSSAURUS
View attachment 143598

9. COMPSOGNATHUS
View attachment 143600

10. ALAMOSAURUS
View attachment 143602
What's the difference between Dyrosaurus and Hypsilophodon. Hypsilodon was in the novel but was called Dryosaurus sometimes. So...?

My REALLY long list (prioritized)
1. Ichthyovenator 8/10
2. Utahraptor 4/10
3. Arcovenator 7/10
4. Talarurus 6/10
5. Sinornithosaurus 10/10
6. Gigantaraptor 8/10
7. Eotriceratops 7/10
8. Plateosaurus 7/10
9. Guanlong 8/10
10. Hypsilophodon 10/10 ADDED (DRYOSAURUS)
11. Therizinosaurus 7/10
12. Teratophoneus 6/10
13. Pachyrhinosaurus 8/10
14. Microraptor 10/10
15. Rugops 9/10
16. Argentinosaurus 10/10
17. Concavenator 8/10
18. Amargasaurus 10/10
19. Gigantaraptor 10/10
20. Deinocheirus 10/10
21. Afrimimus 7/10
Changed my post to focus on real dinos.

Idea for a Tiny Carnivore Dinosaur Pack

• Compsognathus
  • Coelurus
  • Ornitholestes
Idea of an Antarktic and Australia Dinosaur Pack

• Cryolophosaurus (Antarktic) Carnivore
  • Australovenator (Australia) Carnivore
  • Diamantinasaurus (Australia) Herbivore
You mean Antarctic?

What's the difference between Dyrosaurus and Hypsilophodon. Hypsilodon was in the novel but was called Dryosaurus sometimes. So...?
In the novel the noticable difference was that the Hypsilophodon lived in the trees I think, in the same exhibit as the Othnielia that hopped around. It has been more than 7 years since I read it though.

In real-world terms; size... a Hypsilophodon was much closer to the Homalocephale in terms of size. In the novel... well, if I recall correctly, nothing... there were no Hypsilophodon, they were Dryosaurus, the characters just referred to them with the generic "Hypsilophodont" term, much in the same way the Cearadactylus were labeled "Pterosaurs" most of the time...

And since I don't want my post to be completely off topic...

[]Triassic Pack[] - I'm assuming we can only add dinosaurs...
Coelophysis
Plateosaurus
Mussaurus

[]Jurassic Pack[]
Camptosaurus
Shunosaurus
Cryolophosaurus

[]Piscivore Pack[] - More users of the fish feeders...
Masiakasaurus (could it be pure piscivore?)
Austroraptor
Ichthyovenator

[]North America Pack[] - You could get two or three packs from this one actually...
Alamosaurus
Edmontonia
Einiosaurus

[]South America Pack[]
Chilesaurus
Saltasaurus
Aucasaurus

[]Europe Pack[]
Concavenator (only three fingers please)
Pelecanimimus
Europasaurus

[]Africa Pack[]
Massospondylus
Elaphrosaurus
Dicraeosaurus

[]Asia Pack[] - So many choices... so little space...
Guanlong
Monolophosaurus
Oviraptor

[]Australia Pack[] - Not a lot to choose from really...
Australovenator
Minmi
Leaellynasaura

[]Primative Pack[] - Early versions of big families...
Scelidosaurus
Cetiosaurus
Psittacosaurus

[]Exotic Pack[] - The weirdest I can think of...
Brachytrachelopan
Deinocheirus
Therizinosaurus (not that weird, but I'm running out of ideas)

[]Big Pack[] - The biggest of their families...
Argentinosaurus
Shangtungosaurus
Gigantoraptor

[]Little Pack[] - As small as a Homalocephale...
Leptoceratops
Hypsilophodon
Stegoceras

[]Theropod Pack[]
Alioramus
Utahraptor
Anzu

[]Sauropod Pack[]
Lufengosaurus
Ampelosaurus
Amargasaurus

[]Thyreophoran Pack[]
Tuojiangosaurus
Mymoorapelta
Pinacosaurus

[]Marginocephalian Pack[]
Protoceratops
Kosmoceratops
Pachyrhinosaurus

[]Ornithopod Pack[]
Tenontosaurus
Lambeosaurus
Thescelosaurus

[]Permian Pack[] - In case they're considering it...
Dimetrodon
Scutosaurus
Inostrancevia

[]Hybrid Pack[]
Carnoraptor (Carnotaurus+Velociraptor)
Giganocephalus (Giganotosaurus+Euoplocephalus)
Stegodeus (Ankylodocus*+Stegosaurus)

*Yes I know its suppose to be Nodopatosaurus, but why add another armored sauropod hybrid when the Ankylodocus make a perfectly acceptable substitute?

Last edited:
Edaphosaurus (as Herbivore-Pardon to the Dimetrodon) Moschops and Lystrosaurus or Placerias wheres nice too
Placerias was Triassic, not Permian... that said, your other Permian picks, Edaphosaurus, Moschops and Lystrosaurus, are nice too... I also like Cotylorhynchus and Estemmenosuchus as well, but I was going for the standard three per pack thing...

Could we please have the segisaurus be in the game?

It is the last of the JP map dinosaurs, and with the recent inclusion of the homalocephale, it could be the carnivore equivalent in terms of size.

This could lead to some really cool dinosaur A.I. dynamics. Because of its size, homalocephale and troodon could be the only dinosaur it could fight (besides itself if overpopulated). But it could live harmoniously with all other herbivore dinosaurs because it is too small to actually harm them. It could do the territorial standoff with the Pachycephalosauridae, but it won't attempt to fight any other herbivores.

And when it comes to carnivores, it could live alongside the large carnivores, but it will be eaten by the other small carnivores. Making it the first carnivore to be seen as a prey item.

View attachment 143817

It is the last of the JP map dinosaurs, and with the recent inclusion of the homalocephale, it could be the carnivore equivalent in terms of size.

This could lead to some really cool dinosaur A.I. dynamics. Because of its size, homalocephale and troodon could be the only dinosaur it could fight (besides itself if overpopulated). But it could live harmoniously with all other herbivore dinosaurs because it is too small to actually harm them. It could do the territorial standoff with the Pachycephalosauridae, but it won't attempt to fight any other herbivores.

And when it comes to carnivores, it could live alongside the large carnivores, but it will be eaten by the other small carnivores. Making it the first carnivore to be seen as a prey item.
That's a very cool and unique suggestion.

That's a very cool and unique suggestion.
I was thinking that it would give the segisaurus something unique from the other small carnivores. Like it would be absurd to have it be larger so that it could kill the standard herbivores small carnivores would deal with, so why not make it special with its small size?

Also I love the idea if this is the case. That means the segisaurus and homalocephale would have the smallest predator/prey fight in JWE, while the indominous rex and stegoceratops would have the largest and devastating fight. A park of tinies and titans!

View attachment 143817

It would be the only carniore safe for hardrosaurs/ornithomimids, if added.

Last edited:
Top Bottom