Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

I believe that Sauropods Deserve their own DLC Pack in the future of this Game, especially sauropods that have unique features that deserves a chance to shine in Jurassic world evolution. So my proposal to Frontier is 2 create a Sauropod Mega Pack and also to include different species but at the same time giving us sauropods that can fight back against predators like the indominus Rex. And I hope Frontier at least species down below to the game in the future.

Amargasaurus
amargasaurus-cazaui-a-prehistoric-era-sergey-krasovskiy_b3f2.jpg

Shunosaurus
a3cbad8e20f288de3773b829587c61f0.jpg

Brachytrahelopan
Brachytrachelopan4.jpg

Ampelosaurus
ampelosaurus-dinosaur-phil-wilson.jpg

Saltasaurus
482_saltasaurus_herschel_hoffmeyer (1).png

Europasaurus
AAeuropasaurus-56a254a85f9b58b7d0c91d7d.jpg

Lessemsaurus
download.jpeg

please 1+ if you agree to this idea....

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a general focus on filling general temporal gaps (Middle Jurassic, Late Cretaceous, etc) for each continent (as divided in game) when practical, so here's a few potential gap fillers, only considering the Middle Jurassic and Later. I don't expect most gaps to be filled, but expanding into a few of the more populated ones would be nice.

North America
Middle Jurassic: No named dinosaurs exist from this time. There is what is probably a Heterodontosaurid from the La Boca Fm. of Mexico, assuming the formation is early Middle Jurassic, then the very tiny Manidens would be the closest fit available.

South America
Middle Jurassic: Piatnitzkysaurus & Eoabelisaurus stand out, but there's also the stegosaur Isaberrysaura and the incredibly small Manidens.

Late Jurassic: Brachytrachelopan is probably the most distinctive, though Tehuelchesaurus is present if you want another Camarasaurid.

Early Cretaceous: Amargasaurus and Bajadasaurus have been often suggested before and are probably the best ones for the time, though there is Genyodectes if you feel like having another go at a Ceratosaurid and of course Irritator from Brazil (though it may actually be earliest Late Cretaceous in age).

Europe
Late Cretaceous: Magyarosaurus and other members of the Hateg Island fauna come to mind, like Zalmoxes & Struthiosaurus.

Africa
Middle Jurassic: Spinophorosaurus stands out a bit, having a thagomizer-like structure similar to Shunosaurus, though may be Early Jurassic. Jobaria and Afrovenator are two other candidates.

Asia
Early Cretaceous: Classics like Psittacosaurus and Wuerhosaurus have been suggested a bit, though there's also some lesser discussed like Altirhinus and Beishanlong (probably looked just a little bit more like Deinochierus, being in the same family, though Garudimimus seems a mostly typical ornithomimid, so maybe not)
Overview-of-skeletal-elements-preserved-with-holotype-FRDC-GS-GJ-06-01-18-of-B.png

Known elements of Beishanlong (the specimen is apparently not quite fully grown, at an estimated 7 metres long)

Oceania
Middle Jurassic: Ozraptor is the only named candidate, though is only known from part of a single leg bone. It's a small Abelisauroid, though I feel something closer to the Noasaurids (like Masiakasaurus) might be more appropriate than using Eoabelisaurus as a base, considering the scale of the animal.

Late Jurassic: Rhoetosaurus is the only named candidate, though is relatively incomplete. It has been compared to Shunosaurus, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was used as a chance to put in Shunosaurus with a different name, as Ziliujing Fm. feels quite crowded.
Rhoetosaurus_skel.jpg

Most of the known elements of Rhoetosaurus (Since this was made the bottom part of the fore limb has been described here. Extrapolating from the new material, this would be about 4.2 metres at the hip, though most reconstructions seem to have it at about 3.5 metres, so forelimb proportions seem to have changed a bit.)

Late Cretaceous: Winton Fm. fauna, such as Australovenator and Diamantinasaurus are commonly requested. There is also a New Zealand Tahora Fm. fauna, though nothing is named. If you wanted something in New Zealand, the closest thing would be Antarctopelta, with a reported Nodosaur rib, on the rare chance that you haven't heard that from me before.

Last edited:
Carnivores
Concavenator
Rajasaurus
Megaraptor
Australovenator
Ornitholestes
Coelophysisis
Compy

Herbívores
Amargasaurus
Microceratops
Erlikosaurus
Plateosaurus
Mussaurus

Omnivores
Deinocheirus (plants+fish)
Oviraptor (meat instead of eggs+plants)

FIsh
Ichthyovenator

Hybrids
Allosinosaurus (Allo+Sino)
Tyrannolophosaur (Rex+ Dilo)
Dracoceratops (Dracorex + Trike)
Diloranosaurus (DIlo+ Ourano)
Trikosaurus ( Rex+Kentro+Ankilo)

Last edited:
I believe that Sauropods Deserve their own DLC Pack in the future of this Game, especially sauropods that have unique features that deserves a chance to shine in Jurassic world evolution. So my proposal to Frontier is 2 create a Sauropod Mega Pack and also to include different species but at the same time giving us sauropods that can fight back against predators like the indominus Rex. And I hope Frontier at least species down below to the game in the future.

Amargasaurus
View attachment 143857

Shunosaurus
View attachment 143985

Brachytrahelopan
View attachment 143986

Ampelosaurus
View attachment 143987

Saltasaurus
View attachment 143989

Europasaurus
View attachment 143990

please 1+ if you agree to this idea....
Very unique suggestions! No generic sauropods there!

Carnivores
Concavenator
Rajasaurus
Megaraptor
Australovenator
Ornitholestes
Coelophysisis
Compy

Herbívores
Amargasaurus
Microceratops
Erlikosaurus
Plateosaurus
Mussaurus

Omnivores
Deinocheirus (plants+fish)
Oviraptor (meat instead of eggs+plants)

FIsh
Ichthyovenator

Hybrids
Allosinosaurus (Allo+Sino)
Tyrannolophosaur (Rex+ Dilo)
Dracoceratops (Dracorex + Trike)
Diloranosaurus (DIlo+ Ourano)
Trikosaurus ( Rex+Kentro+Ankilo)
The hybrids seem a bit far-fetched. But nice otherwise.

The hybrids seem a bit far-fetched. But nice otherwise.
Yes i know but I think that we have a poor variety of hibrids and some more would be great... all of that i said are from the Jurassic World Alive and its a crazy idea jajajaja I really need more Triassic dinos... more fish eaters and unique dinos like erliko and amarga!

Hello everybody. We now have dinosaur packs for carnivores, herbivores and dinosaurs the Cretaceous. As more Dino packs arrive, it's time to bring Dinosaurs from the Jurassic and Triassic into the game. The following suggestions:

Triassic dinosaur pack including Coelophysis, Plateosaurus and one non dinosaur Postosuchus.

Jurassic dinosaur pack including: Callovosaurus, Megalosaurus and Segisaurus.

IGUANODONTIDS, basically a list of species within the genus of iguanodon that are pretty unique enough to warrant an inclusion into Jurassic world evolution.

CAMPTOSAURUS
View attachment 144113

TENOTOSAURUS
View attachment 144116

ALTIRHINUS
View attachment 144115

LURDUSAURUS
View attachment 144114
Definitely agree with you on that, especially Tenontosaurus. We need more unique hadrosaurs that can fight back, and not just have pretty crest designs. Also Iguanacolossus could be a cool edition into an iguanadontid pack.

Last edited:
I’m really doubtful about Saurophaganax. Why? Because the wiki already talked about the game’s Allosaurus already being that size and the possibility of Sauro being another Allo species. The only way I see is to make Allo smaller, bluer, and spikier like in Big Rock as well as “nerf” him a little bit (I want Old T to be the strongest carnivore behind the Indos). Other than that, it’s a lost cause.

Top Bottom