Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

I Narrowed Down the Species Wishlist down to Ten Individual Species I want in game more than all other Species, Frontier has done an Amazing Job Bringing my Favorite Dinosaurs to the game recently: Acrocanthosaurus, Albertosaurus, Dryosaurus, Ouranosaurus, Iguanodon, Cacharadontosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Troodon, And Homalocephale. I adore all of them all and I look forward to new Dinosaurs in this Games future so here is my Narrowed Down list of DINOSAURS I want to see more than all other species yes I know I would love to see all the species I mentioned before included into this game and for all we know we could see probably up to 80 dinosaurs maybe a hundred depending if the game doesn't break by then? But however I understand that there is very limited room for all the species of dinosaurs that are in this game so I narrow down the species I want most in Jurassic world evolution and I believe these animals are potentially unique and of course would be awesome to have in our parks. It breaks my heart knowing I have to leave out so many dinosaurs species but I had to narrow it down to only 10 these 10 are unique and would provide excellent attractions for our tourists.

Note: We need to hire and Fire Employees in this game that includes cleaning staff and paleo vets, also we need to see cleaning staff with brooms sweeping the grounds of our paths and also taking trash out of the trash bins making this game look alive. And let's not forget the feedback from the guests I would love to see how they feel or what dinosaurs they would love to see so this way this game could also feel more life like operation Genesis, hopefully Update 1.11 or any other future updates will fix that problem.

1. CRYOLOPHOSAURUS-Perhaps Frontier could give this Beautiful Dinosaur Green, Red, Blue Coloring on its Crest and Body. Also This Dinosaurs Roar could have a Metallic Roar like in the Movie When Dinosaurs Roamed America.
ed05e26c5cb10e30900f38ec3df3ef85.jpg

2. CONCAVENATOR
file-20180621-137750-1x1e397.jpg

3. THERIZINOSAURUS
erlikosaurus-andrewsi-dinosaurs-sergey-krasovskiy.jpg

4. PLATEOSAURUS
aardonyx-julius-csotonyi.jpg

5. AUSTRORAPTOR-Utahraptor would only have the same mechanics as Velociraptor and Deinonychus, but I'm hoping Frontier will include fish eating Mechanics for this raptor which would make it more unique than velociraptor and Deinonychus.
640px-Austroraptor_Reconstruction.jpg

6. DEINOCHEIRUS- This Ornithomimid Dinosaur Is a DINOSAUR I want to see in Jurassic world evolution due to the fact that this dinosaur was a Omnivore and ate both Plants and Fish, a dinosaur that would have Unique Mechanics that would eat both from the herbivore feeders and the fish feeder.
560.jpg

7. OVIRAPTOR or GIGANTORAPTOR-Both species are believed to have been omnivores eating both leafy greens and of course other dinosaurs or possibly Scavenging for eggs. It would be awesome to see either species to be included with a mechanic where they can eat from both the herbivore feeder and carnivore feeder.
tumblr_msvejbH4yY1rmeji6o1_r2_1280.jpg

8. MIRAGAIA
86231189-miragaia-illustration.jpg

9. AMARGASAURUS- this form of Amargasaurus looks even better than the one with the sale so I suggest using this image as a potential model for making this dinosaur unique and another small sauropod to add to the collection.
027743_6476450.jpg

10. PACHYRHINOSAURUS-The Second most Famous Ceratopsian\Centrosaur dinosaur from North AMERICA after the legendary TRICERATOPS. And a Social Status of 4-20 and a population status of 4-25, It is believed Pachyrhinosaurus may have been a social Centrosaurian dinosaur traveling together in large herds through paleontological evidence.
pachyrhinosaurus-dinosaur-stays-alert-sergey-krasovskiy.jpg

Frontier if there's very little room left in the game please add all of these 10 Unique dinosaurs that me and most of the community want in the game.

HERE ARE MY HONORABLE MENTIONS OF SPECIES THAT ALMOST MADE IT TO MY LIST OF MY TOP 10.....

TORVOSAURUS
ICTHYOVENATOR
TYRANNOTITAN
TARBOSAURUS
QIANZHOUSAURUS
IRRITATOR
UTAHRAPTOR
MEGARAPTOR
AUSTROLOVENATOR
NEOVENATOR
ALIORAMUS
TERATOPHONEUS
MONOLOPHOSAURUS
SINOSAURUS
YUTYRANNIS
SINRAPTOR

LESSEMSAURUS
WUERHOSAURUS
TENONTOSAURUS
ALTIRHINUS
MAGNAPAULIA
SHUNTUNGOSAURUS
MUSSAURUS
PELOROPLITES
SHUNOSAURUS

BRACHYTRACHELOPAN
AMPELOSAURUS
SALTASAURUS
DACENTRURUS
KOSMOCERATOPS
AGUJACERATOPS
PELECANIMIMUS
EINIOSAURUS
MICROCERATUS

Last edited:
I Narrowed Down the Species Wishlist down to Ten Individual Species I want in game more than all other Species, Frontier has done an Amazing Job Bringing my Favorite Dinosaurs to the game recently: Acrocanthosaurus, Albertosaurus, Dryosaurus, Ouranosaurus, Iguanodon, Cacharadontosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Troodon, And Homalocephale. I adore all of them all and I look forward to new Dinosaurs in this Games future so here is my Narrowed Down list of DINOSAURS I want to see more than all other species yes I know I would love to see all the species I mentioned before included into this game and for all we know we could see probably up to 80 dinosaurs maybe a hundred depending if the game doesn't break by then? But however I understand that there is very limited room for all the species of dinosaurs that are in this game so I narrow down the species I want most in Jurassic world evolution and I believe these animals are potentially unique and of course would be awesome to have in our parks. It breaks my heart knowing I have to leave out so many dinosaurs species but I had to narrow it down to only 10 these 10 are unique and would provide excellent attractions for our tourists.

Note: We need to hire and Fire Employees in this game that includes cleaning staff and paleo vets, also we need to see cleaning staff with brooms sweeping the grounds of our paths and also taking trash out of the trash bins making this game look alive. And let's not forget the feedback from the guests I would love to see how they feel or what dinosaurs they would love to see so this way this game could also feel more life like operation Genesis, hopefully Update 1.11 or any other future updates will fix that problem.

1. CRYOLOPHOSAURUS
View attachment 147656

2. CONCAVENATOR
View attachment 147657

3. THERIZINOSAURUS
View attachment 147662

4. PLATEOSAURUS
View attachment 147661

5. AUSTRORAPTOR
View attachment 147663

6. DEINOCHEIRUS
View attachment 147660

7. OVIRAPTOR or GIGANTORAPTOR
View attachment 147654

8. MIRAGAIA
View attachment 147659

9. AMARGASAURUS
View attachment 147658

10. PACHYRHINOSAURUS
View attachment 147655
Totally agree

hi here are the dinosaurs that I would like to see in addition they are related to the Saga Jurassic Park :) ( Appointed by the Dinosaur Protection Group)
Carnivore: Coelurus: Morrison Formation
Segisaurus: Navajo Sandstone Formation
Teratophoneus: Kaiparowits Formation

Herbivore: Peloroplites: Cedar Mountain Formation
Lesthosaurus: Elliot Formation ( South Africa and Lesotho)
Pachyrhinosaurus: Prince Creek Formation

So now it is probably still 2 dlc for this year. what will be included? I'm hoping for another dinosaur package and a big dlc.

I hope the dinosaur package will take care of dinosaurs from the trias. Which should occur in my opinion are: Coelophysis, Plateosaurus and Mussaurus.

As the big dlc will probably not be released until the end of the year, i hope for a good update like the jungle river cruise or more than other things: the aviary. It should bring at least 3 species of pterosaurs into play: the Pteranodon, the dimorphodon and, as in the novel, the Cearadactylus. In addition, two more dinosaurs would be desirable in the content of this DLC. For example, Pachyrhinosaurus and Charonosaurus. But I also strongly hope for Protoceratops or Therizinosaurus.

So now it is probably still 2 dlc for this year. what will be included? I'm hoping for another dinosaur package and a big dlc.

I hope the dinosaur package will take care of dinosaurs from the trias. Which should occur in my opinion are: Coelophysis, Plateosaurus and Mussaurus.

As the big dlc will probably not be released until the end of the year, i hope for a good update like the jungle river cruise or more than other things: the aviary. It should bring at least 3 species of pterosaurs into play: the Pteranodon, the dimorphodon and, as in the novel, the Cearadactylus. In addition, two more dinosaurs would be desirable in the content of this DLC. For example, Pachyrhinosaurus and Charonosaurus. But I also strongly hope for Protoceratops or Therizinosaurus.
You’re not far off. I found an inside tip over at wiki forums.
Cheers

hey i'm back from the cruise and i have south american dinosaurs

aeolosaurus from late cretaceous in angostura colorada formation in Argentina in 1987

agustinaia from early cretaceous in lohan cura formation in Argentina in 1998

alnashetri a alvarazsaur theropod from early cretaceous in candeleros formation in Argentina in 2012 sorry no pictures and sorry if too recent

alvarezsaurus from late cretaceous in bajo de la carpa formation in Argentina in 1991

amargasaurus from early cretaceous in la amarga formation in Argentina in 1991

JWE 2 STARTING ROSTER, I know Everyone is going to get upset about this dinosaur list for the game sequel if it is coming out for 2021 but please don't get triggered over this list only advice for Frontier for the next game if it is coming out.

This should be the Starting Roster for Jurassic world Evolution sequel of 50 species of Canon Semi-Canon Lore or JPOG Species that should be apart of the next games starting roster for Season 1.

Rexy Jurassic World.jpg

DINOSAURS LIST:
1.TYRANNOSAURUS REX
2.VELOCIRAPTOR
3.DILOPHOSAURUS
4.SPINOSAURUS
5.CERATOSAURUS
6.ALLOSAURUS
7.COMPSOGNATHUS
8.HARRERASAURUS

9.CARNOTAURUS
10.TERATOPHONEUS
11.PROCERATOSAURUS
12.ACROCANTHOSAURUS
13.CACHARADONTOSAURUS
14.GIGANOTOSAURUS
15.MAJUNGASAURUS
16.RUGOPS
17.METRIACANTHOSAURUS
18.BARYONYX
19.SUCHOMIMUS
20.ALBERTOSAURUS
21.CONCAVENATOR
22.ORNITHOLESTES
23.SEGISAURUS
24.BRACHIOSAURUS
25.TRICERATOPS
26.STEGOSAURUS
27.PARASAUROLOPHUS
28.ANKYLOSAURUS
29.CORYTHOSAURUS
30.EDMONTOSAURUS
31.HADROSAURUS
32.GALLIMIMUS
33.PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS
34.PACHYRHINOSAURUS
35.STYRACOSAURUS
36.SINOCERATOPS
37.APATOSAURUS
38.STYGIMOLOCH
39.NASUTOCERATOPS
40.TOROSAURUS
41.MUSSAURUS
42.ALAMOSAURUS
43.OURANOSAURUS
44.KOSMOCERATOPS
45.AGUJACERATOPS

46.CAMARASAURUS
47.DRYOSAURUS
48.HOMALOCEPHALE
49.EUPLOCEPHALUS
50.PELOROPLITES

DELUXE EDITION DINOSAURS DLC:

DREADNAUGHTUS
52.MICROCERATUS
53.DIPLODOCUS
54.KENTROSAURUS
55.ARCHAEORNITHOMIMUS
56.MAMENCHISAURUS
57.TROODON
58.COELURUS
59.LESTHOSAURUS
60.MAIASAURA

of course my friends I haven't forgot the flying reptiles and sea reptiles my suggestion to Frontier is to First put out a starting roster of dinosaurs like I displayed here of lore and other dinosaurs connected to the series and franchise and other materials then focus on flying reptile and then sea reptiles I do believe these two groups deserve their own DLC or Expansion that focuses on them.

GIANTS OF THE SKY-FLYING REPTILES-DLC or EXPANSION-Season 2
6-12 Unique Flying Reptile Species

maxresdefault (7).jpg

TITANS OF THE DEEP-SEA REPTILES-DLC or EXPANSION-Season 3
6-12 Unique Sea Reptile Species
JSW_Mose1Sht2_RGB_0416_3_Web.jpg

Last edited:
JWE 2 STARTING ROSTER, I know Everyone is going to get upset about this dinosaur list for the game sequel if it is coming out for 2021 but please don't get triggered over this list only advice for Frontier for the next game if it is coming out.

This should be the Starting Roster for Jurassic world Evolution sequel of 50 species of Canon Semi-Canon Lore or JPOG Species that should be apart of the next games starting roster for Season 1.

DINOSAURS LIST:
1.TYRANNOSAURUS REX
2.VELOCIRAPTOR
3.DILOPHOSAURUS
4.SPINOSAURUS
5.CERATOSAURUS
6.ALLOSAURUS
7.COMPSOGNATHUS
8.HARRERASAURUS

9.CARNOTAURUS
10.TERATOPHONEUS
11.PROCERATOSAURUS
12.ACROCANTHOSAURUS
13.CACHARADONTOSAURUS
14.GIGANOTOSAURUS
15.MAJUNGASAURUS
16.RUGOPS
17.METRIACANTHOSAURUS
18.BARYONYX
19.SUCHOMIMUS
20.ALBERTOSAURUS
21.CONCAVENATOR
22.ORNITHOLESTES
23.SEGISAURUS
24.BRACHIOSAURUS
25.TRICERATOPS
26.STEGOSAURUS
27.PARASAUROLOPHUS
28.ANKYLOSAURUS
29.CORYTHOSAURUS
30.EDMONTOSAURUS
31.HADROSAURUS
32.GALLIMIMUS
33.PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS
34.PACHYRHINOSAURUS
35.STYRACOSAURUS
36.SINOCERATOPS
37.APATOSAURUS
38.STYGIMOLOCH
39.NASUTOCERATOPS
40.TOROSAURUS
41.MUSSAURUS
42.ALAMOSAURUS
43.OURANOSAURUS
44.KOSMOCERATOPS
45.AGUJACERATOPS

46.CAMARASAURUS
47.DRYOSAURUS
48.HOMALOCEPHALE
49.EUPLOCEPHALUS
50.PELOROPLITES

DREADNAUGHTUS
52.MICROCERATUS
53.DIPLODOCUS
54.KENTROSAURUS
55.ARCHAEORNITHOMIMUS
56.MAMENCHISAURUS
57.TROODON
58.COELURUS

I'm just surprised you haven't put in suggestions for Aerial and Aquatic animals and general non-dinosaurs, given that it's the main topic for the sequel. (They are also allowed here now after all.)

I'm just surprised you haven't put in suggestions for Aerial and Aquatic animals and general non-dinosaurs, given that it's the main topic for the sequel. (They are also allowed here now after all.)
True but that's why I mentioned seasonal first dinosaurs then flying reptiles and last sea reptiles. I'm just putting out the starting roster for Jurassic world Evolution 2 I do believe flying reptiles and sea reptiles deserve their own DLCs that primarily focuses on these two groups.

Last edited:
I see, I misunderstood and thought you meant the first roster of dinosaurs.

In most people's eyes though, I'd say that having at least a few Pterosaurs and Aquatic reptiles from the get go would be the major selling point (establishing the potential for more in the future and clearly differentiating itself from JWE), otherwise there is good chance of it flying under the radar for a lot of people for a while, even if there is a slew of new improvements otherwise.

1. CRYOLOPHOSAURUS-Perhaps Frontier could give this Beautiful Dinosaur Green, Red, Blue Coloring on its Crest and Body. Also This Dinosaurs Roar could have a Metallic Roar like in the Movie When Dinosaurs Roamed America.
View attachment 147656

2. CONCAVENATOR
View attachment 147657

3. THERIZINOSAURUS
View attachment 147662

4. PLATEOSAURUS
View attachment 147661

5. AUSTRORAPTOR-Utahraptor would only have the same mechanics as Velociraptor and Deinonychus, but I'm hoping Frontier will include fish eating Mechanics for this raptor which would make it more unique than velociraptor and Deinonychus.
View attachment 147663

6. DEINOCHEIRUS- This Ornithomimid Dinosaur Is a DINOSAUR I want to see in Jurassic world evolution due to the fact that this dinosaur was a Omnivore and ate both Plants and Fish, a dinosaur that would have Unique Mechanics that would eat both from the herbivore feeders and the fish feeder.
View attachment 147660

7. OVIRAPTOR or GIGANTORAPTOR-Both species are believed to have been omnivores eating both leafy greens and of course other dinosaurs or possibly Scavenging for eggs. It would be awesome to see either species to be included with a mechanic where they can eat from both the herbivore feeder and carnivore feeder.
View attachment 147654

8. MIRAGAIA
View attachment 147659

9. AMARGASAURUS- this form of Amargasaurus looks even better than the one with the sale so I suggest using this image as a potential model for making this dinosaur unique and another small sauropod to add to the collection.
View attachment 147658

10. PACHYRHINOSAURUS-The Second most Famous Ceratopsian\Centrosaur dinosaur from North AMERICA after the legendary TRICERATOPS. And a Social Status of 4-20 and a population status of 4-25, It is believed Pachyrhinosaurus may have been a social Centrosaurian dinosaur traveling together in large herds through paleontological evidence.
View attachment 147655

Frontier if there's very little room left in the game please add all of these 10 Unique dinosaurs that me and most of the community want in the game.

HERE ARE MY HONORABLE MENTIONS OF SPECIES THAT ALMOST MADE IT TO MY LIST OF MY TOP 10.....

TORVOSAURUS
ICTHYOVENATOR
TYRANNOTITAN
TARBOSAURUS
QIANZHOUSAURUS
IRRITATOR
UTAHRAPTOR
MEGARAPTOR
AUSTROLOVENATOR
NEOVENATOR
ALIORAMUS
TERATOPHONEUS
MONOLOPHOSAURUS
SINOSAURUS
YUTYRANNIS
SINRAPTOR

LESSEMSAURUS
WUERHOSAURUS
TENONTOSAURUS
ALTIRHINUS
MAGNAPAULIA
SHUNTUNGOSAURUS
MUSSAURUS
PELOROPLITES
SHUNOSAURUS

BRACHYTRACHELOPAN
AMPELOSAURUS
SALTASAURUS
DACENTRURUS
KOSMOCERATOPS
AGUJACERATOPS
PELECANIMIMUS
EINIOSAURUS
MICROCERATUS

I agree with that one!

View attachment 148051
DINOSAURS LIST:
1.TYRANNOSAURUS REX
2.VELOCIRAPTOR
3.DILOPHOSAURUS
4.SPINOSAURUS
5.CERATOSAURUS
6.ALLOSAURUS
7.COMPSOGNATHUS
8.HARRERASAURUS

9.CARNOTAURUS
10.TERATOPHONEUS
11.PROCERATOSAURUS
12.ACROCANTHOSAURUS
13.CACHARADONTOSAURUS
14.GIGANOTOSAURUS
15.MAJUNGASAURUS
16.RUGOPS
17.METRIACANTHOSAURUS
18.BARYONYX
19.SUCHOMIMUS
20.ALBERTOSAURUS
21.CONCAVENATOR
22.ORNITHOLESTES
23.SEGISAURUS
24.BRACHIOSAURUS
25.TRICERATOPS
26.STEGOSAURUS
27.PARASAUROLOPHUS
28.ANKYLOSAURUS
29.CORYTHOSAURUS
30.EDMONTOSAURUS
31.HADROSAURUS
32.GALLIMIMUS
33.PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS
34.PACHYRHINOSAURUS
35.STYRACOSAURUS
36.SINOCERATOPS
37.APATOSAURUS
38.STYGIMOLOCH
39.NASUTOCERATOPS
40.TOROSAURUS
41.MUSSAURUS
42.ALAMOSAURUS
43.OURANOSAURUS
44.KOSMOCERATOPS
45.AGUJACERATOPS

46.CAMARASAURUS
47.DRYOSAURUS
48.HOMALOCEPHALE
49.EUPLOCEPHALUS
50.PELOROPLITES

DREADNAUGHTUS
52.MICROCERATUS
53.DIPLODOCUS
54.KENTROSAURUS
55.ARCHAEORNITHOMIMUS
56.MAMENCHISAURUS
57.TROODON
58.COELURUS
59.LESTHOSAURUS
60.NIPPONOSAURUS

of course my friends I haven't forgot the flying reptiles and sea reptiles my suggestion to Frontier is to First put out a starting roster of dinosaurs like I displayed here of lore and other dinosaurs connected to the series and franchise and other materials then focus on flying reptile and then sea reptiles I do believe these two groups deserve their own DLC or Expansion that focuses on them.

GIANTS OF THE SKY-FLYING REPTILES-DLC or EXPANSION-Season 2
6-12 Unique Flying Reptile Species

View attachment 148052
TITANS OF THE DEEP-SEA REPTILES-DLC or EXPANSION-Season 3
6-12 Unique Sea Reptile Species
View attachment 148053
For your flying and swimming reptiles, I believe Gamer Empire had this:
Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYdInrEzMkE&list=PLGr0Htgvy1g08I1VYUXmoK7DOWIjnfO30&index=2&t=0s

My only edit for that would be replacing Tylosaurus with Shonisaurus so that something would rival Mosasaurus without being too similar.

hey i have hybrid suggestions and 3 of them are hybrid i suggested before if that OK and 3 of them are original hybrid if that also OK

allosinosaurus a omnivore that eats both plants and small creatures since its a hybrid of both carnivore and herbivore

anklntrosaurus a herbivore that is capable of fighting of medium size carnivores

diloranosaurus another omnivore that eats both plant and small herbivores

acrocantho rex a powerful carnivore that is a hybrid between acrocanthosaurus and tyrannosaurus Rex capable of killing indominus rex

+

Abyssinian trannocat hear me out on this one i thought a hybrid between a tyrannosaurus Rex and a cat would be a unique idea giving a menacing look of trex and adorable
behavior of cats and make it more sneaking so just a friendly suggestion

+
just to be clear i would go with only the Abyssinian cat because of the name and just encase you do only one breed but i think you should do several breeds

alberta rex hybrid between tyrannosaurus Rex and albertasaurus more like new tyrannosaur

+

if liked please send a like if not then sorry

Just for Kicks another Suggestion that I wanted to put out there....Maybe it would be easier for Frontier to include into the game without overloading the Roaster.

JURASSIC CARNIVORE PACK

CRYOLOPHOSAURUS
26.feet in length
8fabcd286aae4c119bec9073e32134da.jpg
t

TORVOSAURUS
36 feet in length-
Wouldnt mind a super sized version bigger than Allosaurus
140305-torvosaurus-krasovskiy-dino-315p_bcb7707149e58d2875f185ceb75b24aa.fit-760w.jpg

MONOLOPHOSAURUS
18.feet in length

75438298-3d-rendering-of-a-dinosaur-monolophosaurus-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

JURASSIC HERBIVORE PACK

CAMPTOSAURUS
26.Feet in length

camptosaurus-size.jpg

SUPERSAURUS
120.Feet in length
-Dont mind a Supersaurus that is a super sized version of its fossil counterpart. 132.ft would be a awesome JW dinosaur.
Supersaurus_raul_martin.jpg

MIRAGAIA
18.Feet in length
11930508-the-miragaia-dinosaur-lived-in-what-is-now-portugal-during-the-upper-jurassic-period-...jpg

SAUROPODS PACK

AMARGASAURUS

33.feet in length
amargasaurus-size.jpg

BRACHYTRACHELOPAN
33.feet in length
Brachytrachelopan4.jpg

SHUNOSAURUS
32.feet in length
Shunosaurus-fb-cover_b5ad.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom