Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

Dear JWE Creators

My Name is Blaine, and I really like playing Jurassic World Evolution. I think all the Dino Packs are really amazing but I was wondering if you would take a suggestion and design a Cenozoic Pack that could highlight come creatures from that time period. Some of my favorite creatures from the period are the Terror Bird, Marsupial Lion, Archaetherium, and the Saber Tooth Tiger. To help with their comfort you could also add snow and ice ground texture. I was also wondering if you could add a waterfall feature to the game. Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions and I look forward to playing more JWE.

To help with their comfort you could also add snow and ice ground texture. I was also wondering if you could add a waterfall feature to the game.
At the moment it looks like 4 terrains might be the maximum for a map, that and the fact it's not really a tropical island thing means you'll likely be waiting for a sequel on icy terrain.

When it comes to the waterfall itself, it seems like it shouldn't be that difficult, being essentially a building version of animated rain, though the real difficulty possibly comes with having to make specific areas/dinosaurs have their wet texture when going near it, as well potentially the splash when contacting normal water. I see it as more likely for a sequel with water physics, but it seems like it could eventually be a thing for this game to some degree.

At the moment it looks like 4 terrains might be the maximum for a map, that and the fact it's not really a tropical island thing means you'll likely be waiting for a sequel on icy terrain.

When it comes to the waterfall itself, it seems like it shouldn't be that difficult, being essentially a building version of animated rain, though the real difficulty possibly comes with having to make specific areas/dinosaurs have their wet texture when going near it, as well potentially the splash when contacting normal water. I see it as more likely for a sequel with water physics, but it seems like it could eventually be a thing for this game to some degree.

There could be a specific island for a dlc like that, that is located near the arctic. I could imagine it being a secret testing facility specifi for the Cenozoic creatures. I could also imagine this being a sequel for the dr. Wu dlc. I personally would find this cool, even though I won’t have high hopes for this.

Dear JWE Creators

My Name is Blaine, and I really like playing Jurassic World Evolution. I think all the Dino Packs are really amazing but I was wondering if you would take a suggestion and design a Cenozoic Pack that could highlight come creatures from that time period. Some of my favorite creatures from the period are the Terror Bird, Marsupial Lion, Archaetherium, and the Saber Tooth Tiger. To help with their comfort you could also add snow and ice ground texture. I was also wondering if you could add a waterfall feature to the game. Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions and I look forward to playing more JWE.
Don't forget proctodon the short faced kangaroo

American Mastodon, Andrewsarcus, Arctodus, Castoroides, Cave Bear, Deinotherium, Diprotodon, Dire Wolf, Elasmotherium, Gastornis, Gigantopithecus, Irish Elk, Longhorn Bison, Marsupial Lion, Megacerops, Megatherium, Moeritherium, Paraceratherium, Procoptodon, Smilodon, Synthetoceras, Thylacosmilus, Uintatherium, Woolly Mammoth, Woolly Rhinoceros

Last edited:
Do you have a list of Dinosaurs you would like to see in the game?

It could be a top 5 or top 10 list or even more.
Post them here.

Multiple posts are allowed in this thread.

I love everything Jurassic World! I play Jurassic World Evolution on Xbox. It would be so great to see the following additions:

1) Carnoraptor Hybrid (found in the Jurassic World App for Android)
2) Mosasaurus
3) Dimorphodon added to the "bird cage"

Last edited by a moderator:

Post them here.

Is there a chance they will add a Titanaboa , since they have it on the Android Apps? And since "Life finds a way..." can we add the ability for dinos to lay eggs on their own?

Last edited:
Is there a chance they will add a Titanaboa , since they have it on the Android Apps? And since "Life finds a way..." can we add the ability for dinos to lay eggs on their own?
You're certainly allowed to suggest it. I don't think it's too likely (for lots of reasons), though you never know.

They probably gave birth to live young, like the living boas they're related to, though I have doubts we'll see actual breeding of any kind in this game.

Post them here.

It would be cool to see:
Therizinosaurus
Brontosaurus
Utahraptor
Gigantoraptor
Oviraptor
Dakotaraptor
Caudipteryx
Argentinosaurus
Dromeosaurus
Quetzalcoatlus (I know its a pterosaur)
and
Irritator

JURASSIC WORLD LEGENDS PACK IDEA:

TERATOPHONEUS: Fallen kingdom

teratophoneus___jurassic_world_fallen_kingdom_by_ingenttoday_dcykbr3-fullview.jpg

ALAMOSAURUS: Jurassic Park
alamosaurusfin01changedmedium_by_pheaston-d6bu8nw_8f21.jpg

MICROCERATUS: Jurassic World
Alexander Ostrowski Microceratus.jpg

KOSMOCERATOPS: Fallen kingdom
Kosmoceratops_andrey.jpg

MUSSAURUS: Jurassic Park Novel
EBs4aTFXoAAGj1Y.jpg

PACHYRHINOSAURUS: Fallen kingdom
shanpachlak__16087.1448746962.1280.1280.jpg

HADROSAURUS: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park Novel
hadrosaurus_sp__by_christopher252_dbq1suh-250t.jpg

PELOROPLITES: Fallen kingdom
jurassic_world_fallen_kingdom_peloroplites_by_nikorex_ddvu8c1-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
UNIQUE SPECIES PT.1 That would have unique mechanics compared to other dinosaurs already in the game but also would have mechanics that are unseen in different species of dinosaurs as well. I hope Frontier and all of you agree with this list

MUSSAURUS: at 150.Ibs and 10.ft in lengththis animal would definitely be unique compared to other dinosaurs in the game and possibly have mechanics similar to iguanodon and since iguanodon is the only dinosaur in the game that actually eats from its hands I think Frontier could implements the same mechanics of iguanodon into this dinosaur. Personally I would prefer plateosaurus but since Frontier is also trying to give us the nostalgia from the original novels as well as the movie might as well choose this one of nostalgia.
View attachment 167010

AUSTRORAPTOR: at 660.Ibs and 20.ft in length I would prefer this animal rather than utahraptor which would most closely resemble the already famous velociraptor in Jurassic world evolution and of course I would definitely love this dinosaur more than all the other raptors in the game because it would provide a piscivore behavior not seen in raptors in the game other than the spinoraptor. But hybrids don't count.
View attachment 167011

AUSTROLOVENATOR: at 1100.Ibs and 21.ft in lengthwho wouldn't want to have a unique dinosaur between this animal and its cousin megaraptor from South Americait would be obvious which of the two I would choose and I would choose the one that comes from the continent that's least represented in the game, plus we need a megaratorin dinosaur that would display unique features specifically hunting is this animal would definitely have a unique hunting in real life, so I hope Frontier has plans.
View attachment 167013

DEINOCHEIRUS: at 2.2 Short Tons and at 36.ft in length, a piscivore a member of the ornithomimus family it would definitely be an absolutely fantastic and unique dinosaur to be a included into Jurassic world evolution, especially with bird like behavior from this Dino. I plead with Frontier to include this animal.
View attachment 167014

NOTHRONYCHUS: 2200.Ibs and 20.ft in length you're probably asking why this dinosaur why not Therizinosaurus which is bigger well that's the problem unfortunately the real animal is incomplete so we don't know what this dinosaur look like but all we can do is guess on what its closest relatives look like it so far NOTHRONYCHUS is pretty much the dinosaur that most peeling tologist to use as an image of what the actual Therizinosaurus may have looked like. So why not just use this dinosaur and have a unique mechanic where it feeds off of the sauropod feeders just to give us a bizarre dinosaur that would definitely be unique feeding from the sauropod feeders and is not a sauropod, And would slash the face off of carnotaurus or allosaurus.
View attachment 167015

ANZURAPTOR: 660.Ibs and 11.ft long a very great candidate from North America to be added it would be similar to its cousin oviraptor but it would absolutely be great to see an oviraptorid with a awesome frill on its head that's more scientifically accurate instead of the abomination deinonychus. Anyway I think it would be a fantastic addition and it would be cool to watch it feed from both the herbivore feeder and the carnivore feeder.
View attachment 167017
Definitely want to see Therizinosaurus and Oviraptor.

Pterosaurs:

Hatzegopteryx

Alanqa

Dimorphodon

Quetzalcoatlus

Tupandactylus

Aerotitan

Coloborhynchus

Dsungaripterus

Eudimorphodon

Hatzegopteryx

Pterodactylus

Pterodaustro

Tapejara

Tropeognathus

Tupuxuara

Zhejiangopterus

Extinct Animals:

Megacerops

Elasmotherium

Phorusrhacos

Smilodon

Thylacoleo

Amphicyon

Andrewsarchus

Archaeotherium

Arctodus

Deinotherium

Diprotodon

Dodo

Doedicurus

Entelodon

Eremotherium

Glyptodon

Hyaenodon

Indricoceros

Kelenken

Mastodon

Megaloceros

Megatherium

Panochthus

Paraceratherium

Phorusrhacos

Sarkastodon

Synthetoceras

Thylacoleo

Thylacosmilus

Titanoboa

Uintatherium

Urtinotherium

Woolly Mammoth

Xiphactinus

Dinosaurs:

Dimetrodon

Einiosaurus

Diplocaulus

Amargasaurus

Kaprosuchus

Koolasuchus

Nundasuchus

Postosuchus

Purussaurus

Sarcosuchus

Secodontosaurus

Tenontosaurus

Tuojiangosaurus

Utahraptor

Wuerhosaurus

Antarctopelta

Kaprosuchus

Labyrinthodontia

Metriorhynchus

Microposaurus

Nasutoceratops

Nundasuchus

Ostafrikasaurus

Pelecanimimus

Prestosuchus

Proterogyrinus

Supersaurus

Tyrannotitan

Unaysaurus

Zalmoxes

Aquatics:

Ammonite

Archelon

Baculites

Bananogmius

Dakosaurus

Dolichorhynchops

Dunkleosteus

Elasmosaurus

Geosaurus

Gillicus

Hainosaurus

Helicoprion

Henodus

Kaiwhekea

Leptocleidus

Liopleurodon

Mauisaurus

Megalodon

Mosasaurus

Onchopristis

Orthacanthus

Plesiosaurus

Pliosaurus

Plotosaurus

Prognathodon

Protostega

Psephoderma

Rhomaleosaurus

Rhizodus

Styxosaurus

Tusoteuthis

Tylosaurus

Umoonasaurus

Also to add some more to the conversation. What I would like as far as hybrids to be added to JWE2:

Stegoceratops - hoping for a better design as this is my fav. :)

Ankylodocus - with a better design

Spinoraptor - with just a bit more polish - another fav. :)

JW:Alive:

Amargocephalus

Ankyntrosaurus

Monostegotops

Stegodeus

Nodopatotitan

Nodopatosaurus

Postimetrodon

Dracoceratops

Trykosaurus

Tyrannolophosaur

JW:The Game

Giganocephalus

Pachyceratops

Last edited:
Pterosaurs:

Hatzegopteryx

Alanqa

Dimorphodon

Pteranodon

Quetzalcoatlus

Tupandactylus

Aerotitan

Coloborhynchus

Dsungaripterus

Eudimorphodon

Hatzegopteryx

Pterodactylus

Pterodaustro

Tapejara

Tropeognathus

Tupuxuara

Zhejiangopterus

Extinct Animals:

Megacerops

Elasmotherium

Phorusrhacos

Smilodon

Thylacoleo

Amphicyon

Andrewsarchus

Archaeotherium

Arctodus

Deinotherium

Diprotodon

Dodo

Doedicurus

Entelodon

Eremotherium

Glyptodon

Hyaenodon

Indricoceros

Kelenken

Mastodon

Megaloceros

Megatherium

Panochthus

Paraceratherium

Phorusrhacos

Sarkastodon

Synthetoceras

Thylacoleo

Thylacosmilus

Titanoboa

Uintatherium

Urtinotherium

Woolly Mammoth

Xiphactinus

Dinosaurs:

Dimetrodon

Einiosaurus

Diplocaulus

Amargasaurus

Kaprosuchus

Koolasuchus

Nundasuchus

Postosuchus

Purussaurus

Sarcosuchus

Secodontosaurus

Tenontosaurus

Tuojiangosaurus

Utahraptor

Wuerhosaurus

Antarctopelta

Kaprosuchus

Labyrinthodontia

Metriorhynchus

Microposaurus

Nasutoceratops

Nundasuchus

Ostafrikasaurus

Pelecanimimus

Prestosuchus

Proterogyrinus

Supersaurus

Tyrannotitan

Unaysaurus

Zalmoxes

Aquatics:

Ammonite

Archelon

Baculites

Bananogmius

Dakosaurus

Dolichorhynchops

Dunkleosteus

Elasmosaurus

Geosaurus

Gillicus

Hainosaurus

Helicoprion

Henodus

Kaiwhekea

Leptocleidus

Liopleurodon

Mauisaurus

Megalodon

Mosasaurus

Onchopristis

Orthacanthus

Plesiosaurus

Pliosaurus

Plotosaurus

Prognathodon

Protostega

Psephoderma

Rhomaleosaurus

Rhizodus

Styxosaurus

Tusoteuthis

Tylosaurus

Umoonasaurus

Also to add some more to the conversation. What I would like as far as hybrids to be added to JWE2:

Stegoceratops - hoping for a better design as this is my fav. :)

Ankylodocus - with a better design

Spinoraptor - with just a bit more polish - another fav. :)

JW:Alive:

Amargocephalus

Ankyntrosaurus

Monostegotops

Stegodeus

Nodopatotitan

Nodopatosaurus

Postimetrodon

Dracoceratops

Trykosaurus

Tyrannolophosaur
But pteranodon is already in the game