Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

I think it would be great to have enrichment items (balls, logs, scratching posts) available for the dinosaurs to play with.
i think that is more of a zoo tycoon feel so maybe not the ball but a scratching post (tree) and the logs for small carnivores or herbivores would be cool. for large carnivores maybe bigger animals to hunt for food (non dino animals) and dino clashes for dinos with horns kinda like what deer do.

Pterosaurs:

Hatzegopteryx

Alanqa

Dimorphodon

Quetzalcoatlus

Tupandactylus

Aerotitan

Coloborhynchus

Dsungaripterus

Eudimorphodon

Hatzegopteryx

Pterodactylus

Pterodaustro

Tapejara

Tropeognathus

Tupuxuara

Zhejiangopterus

Extinct Animals:

Megacerops

Elasmotherium

Phorusrhacos

Smilodon

Thylacoleo

Amphicyon

Andrewsarchus

Archaeotherium

Arctodus

Deinotherium

Diprotodon

Dodo

Doedicurus

Entelodon

Eremotherium

Glyptodon

Hyaenodon

Indricoceros

Kelenken

Mastodon

Megaloceros

Megatherium

Panochthus

Paraceratherium

Phorusrhacos

Sarkastodon

Synthetoceras

Thylacoleo

Thylacosmilus

Titanoboa

Uintatherium

Urtinotherium

Woolly Mammoth

Xiphactinus

Dinosaurs:

Dimetrodon

Einiosaurus

Diplocaulus

Amargasaurus

Kaprosuchus

Koolasuchus

Nundasuchus

Postosuchus

Purussaurus

Sarcosuchus

Secodontosaurus

Tenontosaurus

Tuojiangosaurus

Utahraptor

Wuerhosaurus

Antarctopelta

Kaprosuchus

Labyrinthodontia

Metriorhynchus

Microposaurus

Nasutoceratops

Nundasuchus

Ostafrikasaurus

Pelecanimimus

Prestosuchus

Proterogyrinus

Supersaurus

Tyrannotitan

Unaysaurus

Zalmoxes

Aquatics:

Ammonite

Archelon

Baculites

Bananogmius

Dakosaurus

Dolichorhynchops

Dunkleosteus

Elasmosaurus

Geosaurus

Gillicus

Hainosaurus

Helicoprion

Henodus

Kaiwhekea

Leptocleidus

Liopleurodon

Mauisaurus

Megalodon

Mosasaurus

Onchopristis

Orthacanthus

Plesiosaurus

Pliosaurus

Plotosaurus

Prognathodon

Protostega

Psephoderma

Rhomaleosaurus

Rhizodus

Styxosaurus

Tusoteuthis

Tylosaurus

Umoonasaurus

Also to add some more to the conversation. What I would like as far as hybrids to be added to JWE2:

Stegoceratops - hoping for a better design as this is my fav. :)

Ankylodocus - with a better design

Spinoraptor - with just a bit more polish - another fav. :)

JW:Alive:

Amargocephalus

Ankyntrosaurus

Monostegotops

Stegodeus

Nodopatotitan

Nodopatosaurus

Postimetrodon

Dracoceratops

Trykosaurus

Tyrannolophosaur

JW:The Game

Giganocephalus

Pachyceratops

May I remind you that Nasutoceratops was added in a free update since the release of the short film Battle at Big Rock.

d6802pf-1738defd-8f4b-4234-8b52-7d00a6818c03.png

d6a4tff-c4fe7850-4f8f-4bd2-9396-505c75a40060.png

d69zh1t-e41f2091-9b66-46a9-9d3e-0abc87a87fae.png

cbb135520c845c70b2a5deb265361306.png

d67ec9a-c86e14d3-0750-4120-9c9c-650c813e24ba.png
440-4407902_dinosaur-jurassic-park-paddock-signs-jurassic-world-mosasaurus-logo.jpg
290c6637db70aa735b8c5413f80657cc.png

Last edited:
Gentle Herbivores that deserve to be included into Jurassic world Evolution and also because of their mentioned in the Novels and movies.

TENONTOSAURUS-IGUANODONTID
Novel JP Dinosaur
I Would love another Iguanodontid Dinosaur that can fight against Medium or Small Predators buy fighting with its Unique long Tail.
qva1c5h0chp41.png

HADROSAURUS-HADROSAURID
Both Novel and Movie JP Dinosaur
Even Though Edmontosaurus is a Close relative to this Dinosaur I would love to have this Dinosaur because it has no frill on its head and I would like this Dinosaur to Housed with Edmontosaurus a species much larger in size.
hadrosaurus_sp__by_christopher252_dbq1suh-250t (2).jpg

Last edited:
Allosaurus Maybe Oversized in JW but I believe the true king of the Jurassic era deserves a time to shine in Jurassic world evolution, a theropod dinosaur from the same time as Allosaurus but I would propose to Frontier to creating a new allosaur relative that would be the same size of the indominus Rex 50.FT IN LENGTH but more bulky and able to take down sauropods of course I am talking about saurophaganax the true king of the Jurassic era. I know some of you are probably going to complain about being inaccuracy but come on this is Jurassic World I wouldn't mind saurophaganax being 50 feet and as big as the Indominus, Give the True King Respect folk.

SAUROPHAGANAX-Maximus
ouypcpy0os731.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

431_saurophaganax_manuel_gil_jaramillo.jpg

1+ if you agree!

Last edited:
ISLA NUBLAR PACK DLC IDEA:
Concavenator
Teratophoneus
Hadrosaurus
Microceratus
Tenontosaurus
Kosmoceratops

ISLA SORNA PACK DLC IDEA:
Cryolophosaurus
Agujaceratops
Mussaurus
Austrolovenator
Therizinosaurus
Anzuraptor

ISLA MANTANCERO PACK DLC IDEA:
Saurophaganax
Alamosaurus
Austroraptor
Plateosaurus
Miragaia
Mononychus

ISLA MUERTA PACK DLC IDEA:
Torvosaurus
Deinocheirus
Ornithnillia
Nipponosaurus
Qianzhousaurus
Shuntungosaurus

ISLA PENA PACK DLC IDEA:
Siats
Amargasaurus
Shunosaurus
Peloroplities
Lambeosaurus

Pelecanmimus

ISLA TACANO PACK DLC IDEA:
Deltadromeus
Saltasaurus
Ampelosaurus
Icthyovenator
Dacentrurus
Edmontonia

Do you have a list of Dinosaurs you would like to see in the game?

It could be a top 5 or top 10 list or even more.
Post them here.

Multiple posts are allowed in this thread.

All from dinosaurprotectiongroup website: Segisaurus
Pachyrhino
Microceratops
Dimorphodon
Coelurus
Lesothasaurus All should go into game prior to release of JWE2

I agree with Swerve Suggestions for a camp Cretaceous DLC as well. Would be awesome if they could include all I listed above with all Swerve suggested in one DLC. I also would love to see signs for JW era along with waterfalls, fountains, & torches scenery.

Don’t give up on JWE Frontier, we need new life in the game. Especially with corona pandemic.

Drew

Post them here.

Need more Australian Dinos for continent species park. Working on Down Under Park on Muerta East & since Muttas are only Aussie dinos (need Minmi) had to add dilos, gallies, dilos, nodosaur, & suchomimus for saltwater crocs.

Gobi desert dinos - protoceratops & oviraptor would make for great additions for desert themed parks.

Would be great to get all sauropods in the game as well as all ceratopsians. The more the better! New rides for fun rating like the bone shaker roller coaster would spark more interest.

Why create the best dino game if you do not plan to add as many dinos as possible?

Keep working hard & keep the new species coming frontier or allow modding.

Drew

Geosternbergia
Jurassic World Evolution has proven to use pre-release concept art designs for at least one of its dinosaurs, which was the Parasaurolophus for the base game. So, why not do the same with a pteranodon concept art pitched for The Lost World: Jurassic Park?

What for, you might task? Well... my hypothetical "Site B era DLC" idea concept.

Assuming it, or something similar, would become a thing at some point, how would the pteranodons be a thing for such an era? Well, a wide open style "aviary". However, because the pteranodon is already taken, there has to be something else to fill in that mission gap. So, how about this piece of Lost World pteranodon concept art as the Geosternbergia, a pterosaur in which this art made for the film is based off of, as it is unknown whether or not Geosternbergia represents its own genus or a second species of pteranodon.

1fb0d2502df9b1002046b9db403341d9.jpg

Another reason why I'm suggesting this for my "Site B ideas" is because, even though this design never made it on screen outside of concept art, it was still used in subsequent Lost World based stuff. In particular, the very basic design was used in two Lost World games (the console and arcade games). And since the pre-release Parasaurolophus was used in subsequent JP stuff such as this game alone, despite not totally making it on screen, as well. How about do the same here with this as a clever way to make the Site B DLC as cohesive as possible when the Pteranodon itself is not applicable?

You can read more about the "open aviary" concept idea for such hypothetical DLC here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...y-hypothetical-site-b-big-dlc-concept.551638/

Post them here.

I have some hybrid ideas
1. Dilphoraptor (velociraptor and dilphosaurus)
2 Tricerastegosaurus (triceratops and Stegosaurus)
3. Baryo-rex (baryonx and trex)
4.after completing every single mission on every island Including all the campaigns you could unlock the
(munivitosaurus munivit meaning fortified in Latin) a main body of a baryonx and a mix of an ankylosaurus, Indo-raptor, spinosaurus, albertosaurus, chasmosaurus,Metriacanthosaurus, polacanthus, therinzosaurus and skin that is programmed to not shed but grow another layer on top making it more tougher and shark dna so it learns how to swim fast and crab for hard skin
Now here’s only actual dinosaurs
1.Titanoboa
2.Therinzosaurus
3. megalosaurus
4.Abelisaurus
5.Afrovenator

I have some hybrid ideas
1. Dilphoraptor (velociraptor and dilphosaurus)
2 Tricerastegosaurus (triceratops and Stegosaurus)
3. Baryo-rex (baryonx and trex)
4.after completing every single mission on every island Including all the campaigns you could unlock the
(munivitosaurus munivit meaning fortified in Latin) a main body of a baryonx and a mix of an ankylosaurus, Indo-raptor, spinosaurus, albertosaurus, chasmosaurus,Metriacanthosaurus, polacanthus, therinzosaurus and skin that is programmed to not shed but grow another layer on top making it more tougher and shark dna so it learns how to swim fast and crab for hard skin
Now here’s only actual dinosaurs
1.Titanoboa
2.Therinzosaurus
3. megalosaurus
4.Abelisaurus
5.Afrovenator
Titanoboa was not a dinosaur. Only a real big snake.

Top Bottom