img(65).jpeg
D5kxc5qWAAIKV0w.jpg
56927185_2012544072206593_1734681619488309248_n.jpg
D1EhjilWkAAIs99.jpg
EINkMEIXsAE0Weo_(1).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Hypothetical "small aviary" exhibit bird-like creatures
I've only recently realized that "the inclusion or exclusion of feathers or what not in prehistoric animals of any kind" in the JP/JW film universe is not as big of a deal deal as what arguments on internet tend to talk about. But, I'd rather save that for another argument elsewhere because, well... it's extremely complicated in both many in-universe and real-world perspectives combined. But, if new species are to be added with any kind of integument at this point in time, species with actual discoveries of such would be good candidates. Hence is why I suggested three species with such features here before, and not those that "may have some because of other species X" and what not.

The idea here is like the Pteranodons from the JP DLC, if the habitat building (like the aviary in-game) gets damaged, these animals would be able to escape the "small aviary" and the map by flying out, and that you must replace them. This idea for such structure only has small feathered bird-like dinos, and not any pterosaurs for the sake of consistency of how pterosaurs are kept in the film series which are always big aviaries regardless of species, as well as being inspired by the size comparison real-world bird aviaries are like in zoos and stuff.

1. Archaeopteryx (Europe): a bird-like dinosaur that was a transition between non-avian and avian dinos.

2. Microraptor (Asia): a four-winged raptor with the use for flight.

These are the only two options I could think of that could work for several reasons in popularity and the overall style of this game. Plus, there are other big stuff they may work on at the same time (assuming this would be one of them that is). So, I wouldn't be surprised if only one of these two would become a thing. But if they do find ways to do this with more then these two options, than what else could work?

Last edited:
1. Archaeopteryx (Europe): a bird-like dinosaur that was a transition between non-avian and avian dinos.

2. Microraptor (Asia): a four-winged raptor with the use for flight.

These are the only two options I could think of that could work for several reasons in popularity and the overall style of this game. Plus, there are other big stuff they may work on at the same time (assuming this would be one of them that is). So, I wouldn't be surprised if only one of these two would become a thing. But if they do find ways to do this with more than these two options, than what else could work?
Confuciousornis might be a good pick, it might be distinguishable from a distance with the twin tail feathers of the males.

Ichthyornis might also be alright too, having a longer, slender beak, though might also look too much like a normal seabird.

Patagopteryx is a good candidate for a grounded species, which are pretty typical aviary elements. It is a little bigger than the in-game Compsognathus though, so maybe a building isn't for it.

Also seeing as these are all pretty small, a walk in aviary would be good.

My top 12 dinosaur suggestions :)

Carnivores

1-Megalosaurus
2-Torvosaurus
3-Pycnonemosaurus
4-Daspletosaurus
5-Coelophysis
6-Cryolophosaurus

Herbivores

1-Lambeosaurus
2-Eotriceratops
3-Alamosaurus
4-Miragaia
5-Lusotitan
6-Pachyrhinosaurus

Some of these dinosaurs are less known, so it would be great if they gained some prominence! ;)

Last edited:
I would add the following groups

1. Pterosaur Pack
- Dimorphodon (duh)
- Cearedactylus (from the 1st book)
- Ramphorhynchus

2. South America Pack
- Argentinosaurus
- Giganotosaurus
- Eoraptor

3. Unique Dinosaurs
- Cryolophosaurus
- Minmi
- Amargasaurus

Dinosaurs that are my TIER 1 Species that are a Priority for me. I really hope Frontier Releases these Dinosaurs in a new Dinosaur Pack ll, and Dinosaur Pack lll.

Cryolophosaurus, Amargasaurus, Concavenator, Deinocheirus, Therizinosaurus, Miragaia, Pachyrhinosaurus, Shunosaurus, Plateosaurus, Microceratus, Plateosaurus, Teratophoneus, Peloroplites, Hadrosaurus, Mussaurus, Dacenturus, Kosmoceratops, Australovenator, Austroraptor, Yutyrannis, Anzuraptor, Altirhinus.

Last edited:
This is My Tier 2 of must-have species better my second must have compared to my first.

Alioramus, Mosasaurus, Qianzhousaurus, Alamosaurus, Saltasaurus, Saurophaganax, Gigantoraptor, Irritator, Guanlong, Einiosaurus, Megaraptor, Lessemsaurus, Pelecanimimus, Tenontosaurus, Utahraptor, Dakotadon, Lambeosaurus.

Last edited:
This is My Tier 3 Must Have Species in Jurassic world Evolution

Magnapaulia, Shuntungosaurus, Protoceratops, Tyrannotitan, Oviraptor, Sinosaurus, Saurolophus, Agujaceratops, Supersaurus, Coelurus, Minmi, Diamantinasaurus, Europasaurus, Torvosaurus, Coelophysis.

Last edited:
Existem alguns dinossauros que eu acho que seria muito legal adicionar ao jogo Jurassic world evolution e em vermelho são carnívoros, verdes herbívoros e azul que comem carne e peixe:
  • Gasosaurus
  • Paquirinosaurus
  • Megalosaurus
  • Irritador
  • Argentinosaurus
  • Gorgosaurus
  • Albertosaurus
  • Utahraptor

• Tarbosaurus
  • tenontossauro
Eu tambem Acho Que seria Muito realista se Como girosferas fossem destrutíveis QUANDO Algum dinossauro atacar Ela, e eu Acho Que o gene árido Poderia Ser acrescentado para o Tiranossauro Rex, Poderia Ser adicionado hum retorno Ao Jurassic World, uma coisa que seria muito legal de se acrescentar seria o alimentador de peixes grande.

Last edited:
Existem alguns dinossauros que eu acho que seria muito legal adicionar ao jogo Jurassic world evolution e em vermelho são carnívoros, verdes herbívoros e azul que comem carne e peixe:
  • Gasosaurus
  • Paquirinosaurus
  • Megalosaurus
  • Irritador
  • Argentinosaurus
  • Gorgosaurus
  • Albertosaurus
  • Utahraptor

• Tarbosaurus
  • tenontossauro
Eu tambem Acho Que seria Muito realista se Como girosferas fossem destrutíveis QUANDO Algum dinossauro atacar Ela, e eu Acho Que o gene árido Poderia Ser acrescentado para o Tiranossauro Rex, Poderia Ser adicionado hum retorno Ao Jurassic World, uma coisa que seria muito legal de se acrescentar seria o alimentador de peixes grande.
Write here only in english please! We have Albertosaurus already in the game!

I would love to see these 10 dinosaurs in this game in the future
1. Therizinosaurus
2. Coelophysis
3. Mussaurus
4. Hadrosaurus
5. Concavenator
6. Diabloceratops
7. Pachyrhinosaurus
8. Utahraptor
9. Protoceratops
10. Oviraptor

If frontier comes back to flying reptiles or aquatic reptiles, it should be the following :
1. Dimorphodon
2. Cearadactylus
3. Rhamphorhynchus
4.Quetzalcoatlus
5. Tapejara
6. Mosasaurus
7. Plesiosaurus
8. Ichthyosaurus
9. Nothosaurus
10. Tylosaurus

Theropods apex predators for each of these continents that are missing from the game, Hopefully Frontier Developers can Consider these potential Theropod Apex Candidates for the Future of This Game.

OCEANIA\AUSTRALIA

Cryolophosaurus: I know this Species is not found in Australia but in Antarctica, but Since Australia and Antarctica were the last 2 Continents

img(4).jpeg

img(28).jpeg

ASIA
img(6).jpeg
img(10).jpeg
img(7).jpeg
img(5).jpeg
img(8).jpeg

Top Bottom