5.Protoceratops
6.Lambeosaurus
7.Amargasaurus
8.Argentinosaurus
9.Therizinosaurus
10.Tarbosaurus

I would like also have a chance to get finally an Ankylosaurus Vivid Skin

Last edited:
I was going to save more suggestions until both more of Dominion is announced/revealed and whenever more of the game is announced due to the long respective timespans between now and most of my previous suggestions/ideas here in the forums, as I did twice before last year. However, I found these ideas just too irresistible to share, so here are some more species in mind in case none of the ones I'm going to list are in the making right now, nor would be physically part of the upcoming film in 2022.

1. Liaoningosaurus (Asia): A small ankylosaur from China that is now thought to have consumed fish as of very recent years from recently described evidence. If true, then how exactly it ate them is unknown, but there's currently no reason to say it may have hunted them. If such a thing were to be implemented, how could it work when you consider the size of the dino and the general design of the in-game fish feeder?

2. Camptosaurus (North America): A small herbivore related to the Dryosaurus, albeit slightly larger and may have been both bipedal and quadrupedal, not like how Dryosaurus may have been strictly the former.

3. Zalmoxes (Europe): A small herbivore that serves as an example of island dwarfism. Both known species are exclusively discovered in the region once part of the ancient dwarf dinosaur island known as Hateg.

4. Shunosaurus (Asia): A mid-sized sauropod from Jurassic China, a contemporary to some of the game's herbivores, with a clubbed tail end. I can see it being able to fight smaller "Large Carnivores" but being completely vulnerable to larger ones and (maybe) the Indoraptor.

5. Charonosaurus (Asia): A large sized hadrosaur that may be synonymous with Parasaurolophus. It is worth noting that this dinosaur was planned at some point a long time ago, as files of it serve as remnants of the dinosaur's development, but was cut for unknown reasons. Due to many reconstructions of it being similar to the Para itself, there are a few ways I can imagine to make it it's special identity should it ever be implemented.

6. Dakotaraptor (North America): A large sized raptor species that existed until the end of the dinosaur reign. It was discovered to have evidence of feathers, or at least just on the forearm region as "wings". It was only a few months ago I found out that the implementation and exclusion of such integument features in the franchise is actually not as big of a deal as how the media loves to viciously put it, if you look deeper into the behind the scenes contexts put into the works. If any on-screen "feathered species" were to be implemented at this point in time, a species both with no such screen time and with actual discoveries like Dakotaraptor might be a good choice.

7. Guanlong (Asia): A small tyrannosaur relative from China. Similar to Proceratosaurus, it has a crest on its head but with a unique shape.

8. Chilesaurus (South America): A small herbivorous dinosaur of the Jurassic Period with traits similar to multiple unrelated dino types. Thus, making it one of the more unusual dinosaurs ever discovered.

Last edited:
  1. Therizinosaurus
  2. Australovenator (A.K.A. Polar Allosaur or Dwarf Allosaur or Nanoallosaur)
  3. Protoceratops
  4. Microceratops
  5. Titanasaurus (the actual dinosaur not the Godzilla Kaiju)
  6. Nanotyrannus

Last edited:
Again, I wanted to save more idea posts, reposts or not, until more of both Dominion and JWE have been announced and/or revealed, because you never know what has or is being planned or worked on within their long timespans in regards to new dino species. But, these are MORE very irresistible ideas to save for just later that I've been thinking of for a while now.

1. Irritator (South America): A small spinosaur theropod from what is now Brazil. Because its snout was probably shorter than the other in-game spinosaurs, excluding the Spinoraptor hybrid, this could probably add some nice skull length variety to the in-game spinosaurs.

2. Monoclonius (North America): A ceratopsian dinosaur and the third kind to be described in history. Although it is considered a dubious genus, that doesn't necessarily mean that such a thing can't or shouldn't ever exist in any way, shape or form. It just means their remains can't be confidently distinguished from other known related subsequent, validly described dinosaurs. Many described Monoclonius species are officially, in the consensus, believed to be synonymous with other valid genuses, but the type species (crassus) isn't one of them, yet. Besides, JWE has been conceiving dinosaurs of similar nature since the beginning with the Crichtonsaurus and (potentially) the Troodon. And since Monoclonius has more significant scientific history and general popularity than any other dubious certopsian I know of, combined with the implementation of the two other mentioned dinos, I thought "Why not?"

3. Brontosaurus (North America): A "super famous" sauropod that was once considered synonymous with Apatosaurus, until recent years. The idea I have for this is because JWE achievements take a heavy emphasis on quotes spoken out by characters in the series, I was thinking of maybe having the Bronto also contribute to an achievement using Tim's quote from the first movie - "Those are Brontosauruses!" - before he corrects himself.

4. Saurolophus (Asia/North America): A hadrosaur with a spike-like crest. One species is known from North America, and the other is known from Mongolia. The Asian species (angustirostris) is the largest of the two, and I personally think the latter one can be a good choice to add more non-North American hadorsaur species variety.

5. Giraffatitan (Africa): A sauropod dinosaur that is pretty similar to the related Brachiosaurus. Understandably, making something LOOKING too similar to something that's there already sounds pointless. But, because this isn't the iconic JP Brachi or any of its known screen variants, I feel like you could potentially have more creative freedom to make it distinguishable from the former in styles like the many reconstructions I've seen for it. The idea I had for picking Giraffatitan is to feel like you're getting more regional varying, yet familiar in some nostalgic way, dino species. Kinda like what was done with the in-game Triceratops and Torosaurus, or the Velociraptor and Deinonychus, where they are so similar in some big way, yet very distinguishable in-game to the general eye.

Last edited:
IF Cryolophosaurus is added to Jurassic world Evolution or a Sequel These are the Cosmetic skins I hope this dinosaur gets I know this me look cartoony but it's based off the Mattel JW Cryolophosaurus.

CRYOLOPHOSAURUS
26.ft in length
8.2 ft in height at the hips
1000-1100.IBS

BASE SKIN
IMG_20210129_140624.jpg

JUNGLE SKIN
img(5).jpeg

RAINFOREST SKIN
img(6).jpeg

WOODLAND SKIN

IMG_20210129_141504.jpg

TAIGA SKIN
img(7).jpeg

TUNDRA SKIN
img(11).jpeg

VIVID SKIN
img(10).jpeg

Last edited:
CALLOVOSAURUS
Also this dinosaur gets added I hope that this dinosaur Has a variety of skin cosmetics That will make it so gorgeous to have in My parks.

BASE SKIN
IMG_20210129_150523.jpg

RAINFOREST SKIN
IMG_20210129_145630.jpg

TAIGA SKIN
IMG_20210129_145840.jpg

JUNGLE SKIN
IMG_20210129_145947.jpg

STEPPE SKIN
IMG_20210129_145725.jpg

WOODLAND SKIN
IMG_20210129_150738.jpg

VIVID SKIN
IMG_20210129_150031.jpg

Last edited:
SIATS
If added to Jurassic world Evolution I really hope that this dinosaur does make it but so far I'm Hoping this Dinosaur if it does appear in the game on what I would like to see in this dinosaurs cosmetic skins In the future. Another type Theropod Would be nice Not related to any family currently in the game. Think of indominus Rex but half the size This is the dinosaur that inspired The design of indominus Rex butt Isn't as big.

BASE SKIN
IMG_20210129_154041.jpg

JUNGLE SKIN
IMG_20210129_154232.jpg

RAINFOREST SKIN
IMG_20210129_155456.jpg

TAIGA SKIN
IMG_20210129_154209.jpg

ALPINE SKIN
IMG_20210129_155653.jpg

VIVID SKIN
IMG_20210129_155545.jpg

COASTAL SKIN
IMG_20210129_155856.jpg

Last edited:
if Frontier decided to release legendary JW Skin Cosmetic Skins for the current Dinosaurs I'd be all for it if the Baryonyx had the concept skins from the concept art I would be all for it if they use the model aswell from the concept art and I would love also the alternate skins that go with it I would definitely spend money on this particular set of skins.

JW LEGENDS-BASE SKIN
162-1627992_blue-dinosaur-chubby-feet-fantasy-png-jurassic-world.png

JW LEGENDS-RAINFOREST SKIN
IMG_20210129_152956.jpg

JW LEGENDS-JUNGLE SKIN
IMG_20210130_101455.jpg

JW LEGENDS-TAIGA SKIN

IMG_20210130_101113.jpg

JW LEGENDS-ALPINE SKIN
IMG_20210130_115103.jpg

JW LEGENDS-VIVID SKIN
IMG_20210130_101831.jpg

JW LEGENDS-COASTAL SKIN
IMG_20210130_104021.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if more skins for this particular dinosaur as a Parasaurolophus was also added in aswell Also Would be released in a legendary pack with Baryonyx That I would spend money to buy. Also I would be happy if they would include this model To the Parasaurolophus so we could have something unique to this dinosaur Compared to other cosmetics.

JW LEGENDS-BASE SKIN
jurassic_world_parasaurolophus_by_sideswipe217_d8qhlb3-fullview.png

IMG_20210130_123224.jpg

JW LEGENDS-JUNGLE SKIN
IMG_20210130_123423.jpg

JW LEGENDS-TAIGA SKIN
IMG_20210130_123350.jpg

JW LEGENDS-ALPINE SKIN
IMG_20210130_123631.jpg

JW LEGENDS-VIVID SKIN
IMG_20210130_123302.jpg

JW LEGENDS-COASTAL SKIN
IMG_20210130_123519.jpg

Pachycephalosaurus legendary skins would be awesome as well for the Jurassic world era And I hope Frontier does implement some of these skins for a pack I suggested here and I hope that they decide to and I hope that these type skins to use these models or skin colors for the dinosaurs in the game And I'd pay a lot of money just to get them .🙂

JW LEGENDS-BASE SKIN
6207a6998f153f18a359ffb2700c7099.jpg

JW LEGENDS-RAINFOREST SKINS
IMG_20210130_130016.jpg

JW LEGENDS-JUNGLE SKIN
IMG_20210130_130054.jpg

JW LEGENDS-TAIGA SKIN
IMG_20210130_130136.jpg

JW LEGENDS-WOODLAND SKIN
IMG_20210130_130254.jpg

JW LEGENDS-Coastal SKIN
IMG_20210130_130325.jpg

JW LEGENDS-VIVID SKIN
IMG_20210130_130211.jpg

Last edited:
I hope this dinosaur gets added to Jurassic world Evolution soon or possibly a sequel Maybe but anyway These are the skins I would definitely pay to Having my parks And I hope these get added into a legendary dinosaur Cosmetic Skin Pack with the other ones I mentioned before as well I love this dinosaur just as much as Colin trevorrow does And I hope this little guy gets added in the Microceratus.

JW LEGENDS-BASE SKIN
microceratus.jpg

IMG_20210130_133534.jpg

JW LEGENDS-JUNGLE SKIN
IMG_20210130_133608.jpg

JW LEGENDS-TAIGA SKIN
IMG_20210130_133751.jpg

JW LEGENDS-ALPINE SKIN
IMG_20210130_133900.jpg

JW LEGENDS-VIVID SKIN
IMG_20210130_133649.jpg

JW LEGENDS-COASTAL SKIN
IMG_20210130_133941.jpg

PACHYRHINOSAURUS If Added to the game I hope it looks Awesome and I hope Frontier also add beautiful skins for this dinosaur. Similar to these.

Base Skin
6634debe55ea86ccda4d650740d72215.jpg

Rainforest Skin
IMG_20210202_044244.jpg

Jungle Skin
IMG_20210202_044318.jpg

Woodland Skin
IMG_20210202_044352.jpg

Tundra Skin
IMG_20210206_081715.jpg

Vivid Skin
IMG_20210202_044426.jpg

Coastal Skin
IMG_20210202_044627.jpg

Last edited:
I Prefer Quality over quantity and I know it's going to be difficult to do both so if quality is better I prefer that even if it means I have less dinosaurs in a starting roster in the next game and I'm thinking maybe Frontier could implement this but the next game so this way it won't suffer as its predecessor has. Frontier could continue from their adding new dinosaurs and other creatures from The lore of the franchise but with unique personalities as well as breeding and other animal like behaviors that are not currently in the current game.

JWE2 quality Starting Dinosaurs Roster:
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Acrocanthosaurus
Charcaradontosaurus
Spinosaurus
Allosaurus
Albertosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Velociraptor
Dilophosaurus
Brachiosaurus
Camarasaurus
Triceratops
Styracosaurus
Torosaurus
Edmontosaurus
Ouranosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Corythosaurus
Stegosaurus
Kentrosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Gallimimus
Dryosaurus
Homalocephale
Ankylosaurus

Later Coming DLC ideas for Frontier Studio's

NORTH AMERICA DINOS DLC
Apatosaurus
Diplodocus
Maiasaura
Pachyrhinosaurus
Nasutoceratops
Teratophoneus

SOUTH AMERICA DINOS DLC

Giganotosaurus
Dreadnaughtus
Carnotaurus
Amargasaurus
Harrerasaurus
Saltasaurus

Europe DINOS DLC
Concavenator
Metriacanthosaurus
Compsognathus
Miragaia
Baryonyx
Iguanodon

AFRICA DINOS DLC
Majungasaurus
Nigersaurus
Rugops
Suchomimus
tosaurus
Lesothosaurus

ASIA DINOS DLC

Zhuchengtyrannis
Mamenchisaurus
Tsintaosaurus
Sinoceratops
Shunosaurus
Microceratus

AUSTRALIA DINOS DLC
Austrolovenator
Diamantinasaurus
Minmi
Muttaburrasaurus
Glacialsaurus

BIZZARE DINOSAUR PACK
Anzuraptor
Deinocheirus
Nothronychus

HADROSAUR PACK
Hadrosaurus
Shuntungosaurus
Nipponosaurus

LAMBEOSAUR PACK

Olorotitan
Lambeosaurus-Lambei
Saurolophus

THEROPOD PACK
Deinonychus
Troodon
Cryolophosaurus

PACHYCEPHALOSAUR PACK
Stygimoloch
Dracorex
Prenocephale

STEGOSAUR PACK
Tuojiangosaurus
Dacentrurus
Gigantspinosaurus

ANKYLOSAUR PACK
Euplocephulus

Crichtonsaurus
Saichania

NODOSAUR PACK

Sauropelta
Peloroplites
Hoplitosaurus

CENTROSAUR PACK
Einiosaurus
Kosmoceratops
Diabloceratops

SAUROPOD PACK
Alamosaurus
Ampelosaurus
Brachytrachelopan

AVIARY PACK
Pteranodon
Diamorphodon
Geosternbergia

DEEPSEA PACK
MOSASAURUS
ICTHYOSAURUS
PLEASEOSAURUS

Most likely all this content will take about 7 years to include into a Jurassic world theoretical sequel but hey I love long support for a game as long as the game itself becomes so good with high-quality animal behavior terrain tools and other decorative choices that I hope gets corrected in a sequel in the future. Anyway the current game still has a lot of potential of being even better but I don't think it will get any DLC but still I still believe that a sequel is coming.

Last edited:
My Updated Dinosaur Wishlist

North America

Carnivores

1-Daspletosaurus
2-Gorgosaurus
3-Lythronax
4-Bistahieversor

Herbivores

1-Alamosaurus
2-Pachyrhinosaurus
3-Lambeosaurus