Dinosaurs

Hey guys! This thread is going to be strictly related to dinosaurs! After all they are the main attraction;). Here we can post what our favorite carnivores and herbivores are and talk about the dinosaurs from the game as more are released and we can discuss which ones we think will be in the game:).

So far the confirmed dinosaur list includes:
Ankylosaurus
Apatosaurus
Brachiosaurus
Camarasaurus
Ceratosaurus
Deinonychus
Edmontosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Stegosaurus
Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus
Velociraptor

There are some dinosaurs that are still speculation but hopefully they'll be in the game. There are going to be 29 digsites in the game and I heard that there are supposed to be 3 dinosaurs per digsite which if you multiply 29 times 3 that will equal 87! It will be absolutely amazing if we get a total of 87 dinosaurs! So what do you all think? What dinosaurs besides the ones I have listed above do you all think will be in the game? And what sort of DLCs do we expect to see. With JWE releasing alongside Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom what kinds of dinosaurs do we expect to see from that?

What I would like to see is the implementation of most recent science.
We now know that a lot of dinosaurs had 'primitive' feathers.
I hope we will see that reflected in the game.

That would be cool to see, however I don't think it will happen. The scientists weren't able to use 100% dino DNA that's why they had to fill gaps by using frog DNA. The only dino as of right now I can see having feathers is the unenlagia.

Last edited:
What I would like to see is the implementation of most recent science.
We now know that a lot of dinosaurs had 'primitive' feathers.
I hope we will see that reflected in the game.

It's already been confirmed that there are no feathers in the game. JP Dinos had no feathers and they are sticking to JP/JW Lore.

That would be cool to see, however I don't think it will happen. The scientists weren't able to use 100% percent dino DNA that's why they had to fill gaps by using frog DNA. The only dino as of right now I can see having feathers is the unenlagia.

Well, that is a rationalization that would work for me.
I hope they explain that in the game too.

I wonder when the next dinosaurs will be revealed. The last time they revealed new dinos was in late December which featured the deinonychus, edmontosaurus and ceratosaurus.

The Indominus and Indoraptor are supposed to be the only hybrids. We're not going to be able to come up with new hybrids, it'd be cool if we could though. Do you mean changing the dino's genome to change color and behavior?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mess with the hybrids much. I just want regular JP vanilla dinosaurs myself. Nothing crazy.

Of course I will have multiple save games so one will definitely have whatever crazy stuff the game will let me do. :D

I wouldn't mess with the hybrids much. I just want regular JP vanilla dinosaurs myself. Nothing crazy.

Of course I will have multiple save games so one will definitely have whatever crazy stuff the game will let me do. :D

I agree. That's probably what I'll do. Have one save to be dedicated to running a park and then a few for my crazy ideas lol.

I hope one of my favorite dinos is in the game, carnotaurus. With Fallen Kingdom having the carnotaurus I don't see why they wouldn't put it in the game especially with all the digsites. I used to watch Disney's Dinosaur when I was a kid and I've been dying to rewatch it. The carnotaurus in that movie was awesome. I so hope they have it with the game or as a DLC.

Last edited:

JessicaSonnet

Volunteer Moderator
I hope one of my favorite dinos is in the game, carnotaurus. With Fallen Kingdom having the carnotaurus I wouldn't see why they wouldn't put it in the game especially with all the digsites. I used to watch Disney's Dinosaur when I was a kid and I've been dying to rewatch it. The carnotaurus in that movie was awesome. I so hope they have it with the game or as a DLC.

Ok, this I have to agree with :D

JessicaSonnet

Volunteer Moderator
ok ok, i thought of one that needs to be in there.

dilophosaurus-gif.gif

Top Bottom