Disable notifications timeline/ let the (zoo) tabs remember filters

Hi everyone

I have 2 things i want to ask:

I want to make a sugestion about the timeline. Because in a big zoo where you breed/release a lot of animals, the timeline notification keeps popping up, and there is no way to disable it.

Right now when i release many peafowls, i get for every animal a message/sound that the animal is traded out of the zoo, or when an animal is about to mate, has mated, about to have offspring, has had offspring, is about to mature, has matured, inbreeding, etc.. So in a big zoo you basicly keep getting those popup messages non stop.

I would like to ask if this can be disabled, or that you can choose which one you want to keep ( i would like to know for example when an animal has given birth or has matured, but not that it is about time for those things or that animals are traded out of the zoo or inbreeding has occured)

The second thing is about the filters: when i select for example flamingos in the zootab, sort by age and don't let the tab show the animals in the tradecentre. And then when i release a few flamingos , the animaltab gets closed and i need to redo all the filters again.

Is it possible to let every tab (so not only the zootab, but also other tabs) remeber the latest filters that are used? This would make things so much easier and saves a lot of time.

Best regards,

I want to up this post... Since my original post, nothing has changed... I've just released over 60 animals and the pop up just keeps comming with 'X has released out of the zoo' and that 60 times... also alle the breeding, maturing, etc keeps popping up and there is still NO setting to disable it all.... during my game (with so many animals) it pops up litterly every second

Also all the settings are removed when you go to the zoo tab, release an animal and go back...

Both things are so easy to implement and I don't understand why it still isnt fixed... :(

I love the ability to pick and choose notifications. Would be great if it could be by species as well, since maybe I care more about a maturing lion than a maturing titan beetle.

I've also suggested that the timeline should have a way for us to mark which ones we've already read. In a large zoo, even if I want to have all the notifications, it would be really helpful to be able to tell which ones have come through, so that I'm not going too far back into things I've already taken care of.

Got back to the game after a year or so, and when I disable EVERY notification there is in game, there still comes a pop - up 'is about to' EVERY SECOND! Great when you release like 60 animals, and animals are giving birth every few minutes.... These notifications with the pop-up every second that you play the game needs to be disabled

YESSSS! I do speed builds and the notifications pop onto the screen every minute or so. Initially, I wasn't too bothered but as I've housed more and more animals, it has become VERY annoying indeed!

Top Bottom