Disappearing market

Our PMF won a war and gained control of an extraction outpost, only to have the commodity market disappear once the asset changed hands.
Has anyone else seen this occur?

Losing faction was a Democracy, so the Anarchy mess wasn't involved. Frontier's new bug reporting system is a joke. I've tried to sign in several times and it won't take any of my accounts. I guess if nobody can report a bug, there are no bugs to fix.

What sort of faction are you?

Democracies are Social so would usually open a black market, which opens a commodity market (so the same as Anarchy, if that's what you mean?)

If you're from the Corporate or Authoritarian sections then you'd close it again.

We are a Theocracy, but have been expanding and taking control of stations for a long time and have never seen this happen. Yes, black markets will get disabled when we take over a station ( if one was present) but never the commodity market.

Yes they can disappear. Equally new assets can appear. When our Theocracy (we have the authoritarian tattoos on the foreheads of those who speak for us on the game boards) took over the system we were inserted in, the planet base (we chose a system with no orbiting assets) switched from planetary extraction to planetary refinery. We kept the Commodities Market but started producing Nerve Agents.

We are a Theocracy, but have been expanding and taking control of stations for a long time and have never seen this happen. Yes, black markets will get disabled when we take over a station ( if one was present) but never the commodity market.
If the station normally has a commodity market, then you'll take over and it'll stay
If the station doesn't normally have one, but the previous owner was opening a black market, then it'll go.

As most stations have commodity markets anyway, it's probably not very often that you'd see this.

Top Bottom