[DISCOVERY] new Unknown Ship (crashed) Hip 17125 A 3 A -65.8193 | 48.8662

WHAT? That looks exactly like an Elite (1984) Thargoid... The plot thickens.

Capture.png

Interesting! I've not seen that design before. Perhaps a young Thargoid?

The egg thing in the center is interesting. Now I don't know much about the lore of thargoids, but perhaps (and I could well be wrong) it might even be a 'female' that plants an egg / seed / embryo for the Thargoids to grow from?

Interesting! I've not seen that design before. Perhaps a young Thargoid?

The egg thing in the center is interesting. Now I don't know much about the lore of thargoids, but perhaps (and I could well be wrong) it might even be a 'female' that plants an egg / seed / embryo for the Thargoids to grow from?

According to wiki, all thargoids are female

Sure looks like a 1984 Thargoid to me. I have dinner plans for the next two hours, anyone else already on route? I would love to know as connections to the Thargoids of the past games is something I've been waiting for.

HANG ON! HIP 17125 is where I've done most of my Thargoid encounters. It's a pretty expansive system so there might be plenty others to find

(ps i did not find this the person who found it is unknown or how he found it is also unknown)
Curious, how did you come across the info?

Thanks for the repost anyway :), awesome! :cool: (wicked art by FD for an old ship :)).

Is that system within 150 LYs of Merope? [edit] Yep, just 36.18 LYs!

Last edited:
The smaller spawn of the mother Thargoid ships were called Tharglet's and they swarmed like angry bee's. Kill the mother-ship and the Tharglet's would become idle and retrievable for trade.

Top Bottom