Livestream Discovery Scanner 5 - Crafting the Krait MkII with Jordan Clarry and Pawel Ptaszynski

Brilliant, this is a subject I'm really looking forward to hearing about.

I'm guessing that the whole process is 'a wee bit' more complicated than we players suspect.
Now I'm hoping they turn up with a big pile of lego and just go "Umm, we just play with the lego until it looks cool, then it goes in the game, innit" :)

The Discovery Scanner episodes are some of the most interesting live streams Frontier has done.
I love to see the people involved in the game talking passionately about their work, and the glimpses under the bonnet are fascinating. Look at the galaxy generation, the Thargoid swarming behaviour and the audio design streams, for instance.
Keep them coming, Frontier! 👍

Absolutely, it's great to see what goes on behind the scenes and what had to be done to get something in game! I can't help but wonder if it wouldn't also be cool to have one of these about ongoing development: a ship yet to be released, anew feature bring developed etc. It would be equally cool plus allow people to look forward to something.

They probably designed the ship very quickly. It was the tea/coffee dispenser that had them in endless redesign meetings. I'd be interested how they reached the solution to that one ;)

T
Greetings Commanders,

Next week, we'll be bringing to
The Discovery Scanner episodes are some of the most interesting live streams Frontier has done.
I love to see the people involved in the game talking passionately about their work, and the glimpses under the bonnet are fascinating. Look at the galaxy generation, the Thargoid swarming behaviour and the audio design streams, for instance.
Keep them coming, Frontier! 👍

Looks like Fdev are finally taking a page from the star citizen live streams.

Greetings Commanders,

Next week, we'll be bringing to you the next episode of our Discovery Scanner series!

3D artists Jordan Clarry and Pawel Ptaszynski will be showing the process of bringing ships from concept to construction. In this episode, we'll explore how the Krait MkII was turned from a drawing into a ship that we now fly across the galaxy of Elite Dangerous.

Livestream details
  • Topic – Discovery Scanner - Crafting the Krait MkII
  • Date – 27 June 2019
  • Time – 18:00 (UTC)
  • WhereClick here!
See you there!
Nice! Count me in! :)

Woo Hoo! This is AWESOME news - Discovery Scanner rulez!

I almost missed this (only found it 'cos I was searching for dev posts). Now Trending on "Alec's Best of Forum" thread in the hope that others don't miss it.

Top Bottom