Discrepancy in the sale price of low temperature diamonds in the FC Beta 2 version.

Hello commanders (developers included)!
I want to tell you about my concern and I appreciate in advance any response.
In the normal game, I have sold low temperature diamonds at a good price (about 1.5 million each diamond, looking for the best price on the website www.eddb.io)
but playing in the Fleet Carriers Beta 2 version, the highest price I found was 238,000 cr for each one (and thinking it was a mistake, I went to the market for the second best price, then the third and all similar to 238k) and these values do not coincide at all with those indicated on the aforementioned page (also on www.inara.cz)

It bothers me to spend hours filling my ship with diamonds and other minerals and that they pay me only a small percentage (I enjoy mining but I feel cheated when I receive so little pay)
And I am also concerned that new and beautiful fleet carriers are worth so much money and therefore it will cost me a lot more to buy one !!!
(How do I get to 5,000,000,000 cr earning 230,000 cr for each ore ????)
Can anyone tell me if these price changes are part of the new update or is it a bug?

I want to enjoy the game and I see the great possibilities offered by these new freighters, I am sorry that they are clearly designed for a small minority, in my opinion (because we must add to the enormous initial price a lot of credits for maintenance, tritium for jumps, personnel pay and payment for every service we add)
From already thank you very much !!!

I think part of the reason diamonds are so cheap in beta, is that the economy in beta is different. Thousands of players contribute to changing prices and system states in the live game, while that aspect of the game almost stands still in the beta I can imagine, plus there's a lot less people around. I guess we'll have to wait for release to actually see if prices are affected at all.

I'm convinced the beta universe is not from the same timeline as the live game universe. Besides the sell prices for high-end minerals like LTDs being very low and also very static compared to the live game, I have also found at least two instances where the star systems differ drastically. In one case, a system with very attractive unmapped planets in the beta was not only fully mapped in the live game, but even had a different name and was fully settled. In the beta it was totally unpopulated. The other system was one in the bubble that turned out to be fully undiscovered in the beta. Hoping to find it and claim it & map it in the live game, I jumped there only to find it, too, has been fully discovered and mostly all mapped save a few tiny moons. Ah, well. So, the beta and the live universes do not seem to be contemporaneous.

Nothing to do with Beta, and Inara/EDDB won't show you Beta prices.

Prices are dependent on state combinations and market demand, and there's stuff-all activity with the BGS in Beta, so you'll only expect to see 238k.

Explicitly, the price on core minerals/LTDs has nothing to do with the specific location you sell them, and everything to do with the BGS states and demand. But, when you're the highest-paying activity by an order of magnitude in the game and on the tip of the tongue of every "Get rich quick!" guide, I guess it's too much to ask for people to understand the actual mechanics.

Personally, I'd love to see the maximal price of core minerals cut down to that level anyway... I mean, if that price is a problem for you, try literally any other activity in the game and see how exorbinant prices for LTDs/core minerals are.

Thanks guys for every reply !!!

I just have to wait patiently and see how the game unfolds after the stable release of the Fleet Carriers.

I am testing one because of the current low price and I have only found one FC builder (in Clark Port -Ehlanda), which is overcrowded and I cannot access the place, consequently I have not been able to add to my FC the services I want to add,

and my other problem is that I have not been able to transfer the load of my spaceship because the transfer button appears disabled,

but hey, that's why they lent us one for a limited time, to deal in advance with all the problems that may arise.

Thanks all again!! :D

I am testing one because of the current low price and I have only found one FC builder (in Clark Port -Ehlanda), which is overcrowded and I cannot access the place, consequently I have not been able to add to my FC the services I want to add,
Check this

Top Bottom