Discussion Thread #6 - Who are your fav PlanZo content creators?

Eltanin Casciani

Community Manager
Hayo Zookeepers,

Time for another discussion thread! This time we're excited to spread some love about the wonderful creators we have here in our community, and hopefully, learn about some we might not know as well ourselves 💚

Before we get started, as always, remember that this is a place for us to all enjoy chatting as a community. Please do keep in mind that these threads have set topics and refrain from discussions outside of that or they will be removed by the moderators – but don’t fret! We’ll still be keeping an eye on the rest of the forums for your feedback, suggestions, creations, and more!

So, without further ado:

Who are your fav Planet Zoo content creators?

I like the smiling potato
Genuinely cannot be stated how much The Smiling Potato has helped me. Being able to understand how the animals move ingame, and having his videos as a reference for that, he truly is a gem to the community.
1637691890366.png

So many to choose from! This community is full of talented content creators, but if I had to choose just one, I'd have to go for DanXG. The way he approaches his projects and the realistic touch he adds to each of his builds truely make his content exceptional.
Also a big fan of Haribo's insane creations!

The Koali crew obviously goes without saying. Other than them I love RubleTrillions & Masked Bandit, their builds are incredible and their videos are so chilled, really entertaining. In terms of pure build quality @PS Vision Gaming is a genius, and I've become a big fan of Beezy, eineMeinung, Digyduf & DanCreates since building Pamoja with them. Finally, the master of scenes himself, @Romanopulatious who just makes the most incredible natural landscapes you've ever seen.

Top Bottom