Discussion Thread #7 - What is your favourite PlanZo screenshot you've taken?

Francesca Falcini

Senior Community Manager
Hayo Zookeepers!

It's time for another discussion thread! We loved seeing some of your favourite creators from the community in our last discussion post!

Before we get started, as always, remember that this is a place for us to all enjoy chatting as a community. Please do keep in mind that these threads have set topics and refrain from discussions outside of that or they will be removed by the moderators – but don’t fret! We’ll still be keeping an eye on the rest of the forums for your feedback, suggestions, creations, and more!

So, without further ado:

What's your favourite screenshot you've taken in Planet Zoo?

Planet_Zoo_Super-Resolution_2021.09.01_-_10.21.40.34.jpg

I just love how the sun and plants create these shadow and light spots and the animal in between.

Also a really lovely idea, to connect to the community in these times. Good work!

Last edited:
I quite like this screenshot. It might not be the most artistic or the most spectacular, but I spent so much time on redoing one of my older builds (Aquaforum at Antwerp Zoo) that I felt this screenshot nicely showed some major improvements (primarily concerning the ceiling).
20211009223707_1.jpg

I also like this screenshot, it was a perfectly timed snapshot of a certain Flamingo lover visiting my zoo.
20211103222907_1.jpg

Top Bottom