Discussion Thread #9 - What was your favourite Planet Zoo build from 2021?

I really can not choose a favourite build, there are so many marvellous builds out there!! It is a joy to see what everyone makes!

For myself I am pretty proud of my mini Zoo i made this summer. ( Tiramizu, not on the workshop yet).
And wit christmas I made a cute penguïn habitat in a new franchise wich I really love.

Penguin habitat 1.jpg

You can find it here

I was waiting for this day to finally make a post here. My favourite build was technically shared in 2022 (today) but it has been 'under construction' for the past months.
It's not even a zoo but it's that good that it doesn't even need animals to shine. I'm talking about the Copenhagen Project by christinazzz and Haribo.

I was waiting for this day to finally make a post here. My favourite build was technically shared in 2022 (today) but it has been 'under construction' for the past months.
It's not even a zoo but it's that good that it doesn't even need animals to shine. I'm talking about the Copenhagen Project by christinazzz and Haribo.

I watched that earlier. Actually jaw dropping.

Quite stunning, I was thinking the same thing.

Top Bottom