disfunction

Terra6790

Banned
heres another aspect of the game ijust gotta share: justhappend to me now , alliance challenger vs cobra mk3 - my challenger with lv5 shields looses them in 6 seconds to a couple of pulse lasers and guess what im firing my 3 lv1 rail guns and im having a hardtime defeating the cobras lv3 first shield circle marker! LOL so the game did what here? oh or am i lacking skill under these conditions?? my experience in the game hints at me that the weapon damage stats where simply reversed (or should have been i mean 2 pulse asers do more damage on lv5 shields than 3 rail guns does on lv3????)but i have no proof except that this is absurd lol someone explain that one! oh and on that note just wanna say this stupid game should be in the COMEDY seccion of th eps store! another thing thats intetresting: ive watched 3 livestreams from frontier (despite being allergic to people\content like that but i was just curious about whats going on there) and its so peculiar the fact that obvious reported game disfunctions\errrors and bugs arent even mentioned\observed its like these crap aspects only exist on my game (even tho i know it doesnt)... anyways heres another reason as to why devoting\enjoying\fully exploring elite is a futil quest for idiots only (or frontier workers that pose as players\discoverers\storyline characters because apparently they dotn get bugs - i assume) oh and the community is one of th emost toxic, uselesss, stupid and biased group of 'people' i ever saw in any game community (except gta)! -because i love you all and because frontier insults me(you as well but who cares) everyday - <3

C'est pour vous

Attachments

• ComicSmallestFiddle (1).jpg
    ComicSmallestFiddle (1).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 199
heres another aspect of the game ijust gotta share: justhappend to me now , alliance challenger vs cobra mk3 - my challenger with lv5 shields looses them in 6 seconds to a couple of pulse lasers and guess what im firing my 3 lv1 rail guns and im having a hardtime defeating the cobras lv3 first shield circle marker! LOL so the game did what here? oh or am i lacking skill under these conditions?? my experience in the game hints at me that the weapon damage stats where simply reversed (or should have been i mean 2 pulse asers do more damage on lv5 shields than 3 rail guns does on lv3????)but i have no proof except that this is absurd lol someone explain that one! oh and on that note just wanna say this stupid game should be in the COMEDY seccion of th eps store! another thing thats intetresting: ive watched 3 livestreams from frontier (despite being allergic to people\content like that but i was just curious about whats going on there) and its so peculiar the fact that obvious reported game disfunctions\errrors and bugs arent even mentioned\observed its like these crap aspects only exist on my game (even tho i know it doesnt)... anyways heres another reason as to why devoting\enjoying\fully exploring elite is a futil quest for idiots only (or frontier workers that pose as players\discoverers\storyline characters because apparently they dotn get bugs - i assume) oh and the community is one of th emost toxic, uselesss, stupid and biased group of 'people' i ever saw in any game community (except gta)! -because i love you all and because frontier insults me(you as well but who cares) everyday - <3

See the big rectangular thing over there?
That is called a door, I think it would be best for all concerned if you used it, this is obviously not the game/forum for you.

Best of luck in pastures new👍

o7

I mean, I stuck some frags, HRPs and a single shield booster on an otherwise stock E rated Mamba and had a bunch of fun blowing stuff up. But since offering to wing up and help them out previously was being 'condescending' I'm sure my advice isn't needed.

Terra6790

Banned
I'm guessing there's no video? Again.

I have an idea. As you're on PS4, we can meet in game and you can video your mad combat skillz, and we'll test out all these mysterious hacks, bugs, whatever.
LOLS i've proven my point to customer suport only a few thousand times before thank you! and just because i use this site to rant\expose frontiers poop dont think for a second i will ever feel compelled to prove myself to any of you! but hey if you realy insist then keep pushing it and maybe after you advocated frontier passivly or whathever enough maybe i will throw you a bone of a video to make you swallow your biased aproach! PS i know im an angry dik but last thing i am is making up and ill tell you somethign else i only come here to expose the worst that happens to me because if i came her and posted about every single error\glitch\bug\discrenpancy\etc lol get the point already thnks

Terra6790

Banned
I mean, I stuck some frags, HRPs and a single shield booster on an otherwise stock E rated Mamba and had a bunch of fun blowing stuff up. But since offering to wing up and help them out previously was being 'condescending' I'm sure my advice isn't needed.
yes i have better weapons thank you point is: do they allways work for you? mine fail sometimes when they do i mostly come here to rant.. mostly xD

yes i have better weapons thank you point is: do they allways work for you? mine fail sometimes when they do i mostly come here to rant.. mostly xD
Put simply, yes. If I want to blow up an NPC, it gets blown up. It hasn't always been the case, although generally now they won't last long enough to jump out if they decide to run.

Now, a question I do have about what you're using. Does the build look anything like my Chieftain?

https://s.orbis.zone/559a

This is what I use when I want to kill lots of NPCs very quickly and the only NPCs I've seen stand up to this are the ATR ships. Chieftain and Challenger are similar enough ships that the same build principles would apply.

Terra6790

Banned
want more unrealism\disfunction? lols im working for this faction thats federal democratic
Put simply, yes. If I want to blow up an NPC, it gets blown up. It hasn't always been the case, although generally now they won't last long enough to jump out if they decide to run.

Now, a question I do have about what you're using. Does the build look anything like my Chieftain?

https://s.orbis.zone/559a

This is what I use when I want to kill lots of NPCs very quickly and the only NPCs I've seen stand up to this are the ATR ships. Chieftain and Challenger are similar enough ships that the same build principles would apply.
not sharing my build ideas! and not interested in other ideas! i have a build against every other build but you seem to just not accept the fact sometimes the weapon damage\effect doesnt happen in my game! so aparently your weapons never glitched or you never noticed it, good for you! stop trying to unndermine whathever my choices of weapon are and again not interested in what you use or how you use it either! im here to rant about game bugs and that doesnt work in my game THANK YOU!

Terra6790

Banned
lols frontiers advocates are out of creativity (not only intelligence) if they can only come here to mock me when im ranting about bad ingame! worse when they think they can get to me from down there! (looks down and waves at all the little sheep)

lols frontiers advocates are out of creativity (not only intelligence) if they can only come here to mock me when im ranting about bad poopoo ingame! worse when they think they can get to me from down there! (looks down and waves at all the little sheep)

Are you still like 8 years old?

Top Bottom