Parks Disneyland Montego Bay Resort

Hello Dudes & Dudettes...

..some News are coming up. Walt Disney Company and Disney Parks International are proud to announce the construction of a new Disneyland located in Montego Bay Jamaica called "Disneyland Montego Bay Resort".

The Park would be a complete new creation with astonishing rides and a typical Disneyland Architecture.

Let me surprise you with the first few Photos of the Entrance / Hotel Area.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Beautiful! <3

Keep up this amazing work, and enjoy continuing with your Disneyland park :)

Hello Folks..

good news from Jamaica. A Park support and storage center was built up and also the main station for the park train is done. Now working hard on the mainstreet. Let's have a look....

Mainstreet nearly finished...

Hello folks...

...my Disney Mainstreet is nearly done.....

D7ukuwe.jpg
q4L9ObN.jpg
V81CR1i.jpg
jbsP2fu.jpg
35P5vA5.jpg
ixeHFdq.jpg

that looks great and I really like the palms down mainstreet...quite a different look and feel than what we normally see.

I love the look of this!
The feeling and atmosphere is really Disney-ish.
One thing though, if this is a Disney park; how would a parade go through the mainstreet? There is no space left for a parade ;)

I love the look of this!
The feeling and atmosphere is really Disney-ish.
One thing though, if this is a Disney park; how would a parade go through the mainstreet? There is no space left for a parade ;)

Yes, I thought about the same so i actually deleted the big street lamps and use some on the side at the palm alley. Maybe I delete the palm alley as well. I'll think about it when it comes for more detailing....

Greets

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen...

....here it comes, a little "Nightflight" of the finished part of the park. Enjoy...

[video=youtube;1fuC93t_vEg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fuC93t_vEg[/video]

Top Bottom