Parks Disney's Grand Adventure

Hello,

I'm relatively new to these forums but not to the game or franchise. I've been active on 'Shyguys World' for a long time and decided to branch out a little bit to here!

I've recently released my first complete park in a series of Disney inspired parks which you can find information on below. This is obviously a 'Hollywood Studios' inspired build but is by no means a replica in any aspect! This park took around 2 years to release and there are still a couple of elements which need fine tuned (tower no. 2 for example). However I'm hoping to have this finished asap and updates released. This park has a LOT of custom audio and images so please, please, please download the media files located on the Steam page should you decide to check it out, otherwise the whole experience is a bit of a miss! Also, using the 'Tegidcam' cheat is the best way to experience it for the first time.

There are a couple of buildings which I have taken from the Workshop which I felt just had to be utilised but about 95% is completely original work from myself.

I've attached a few images and videos below and hopefully you enjoy :)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1931313199

COMING SUMMER 2020.....

j5Xl9TQ.jpg

[size=12pt][size=24pt]
Well,

New for 2022, Supers Academy!

Featuring high speed family thrills on 'Incredibikes' as well as driving practise on 'Incredimobiles'

This has a BIG media download to accompany it (about 1gb!) so please, please, PLEASE download that before loading up the park. Otherwise it's just not the same experience. The files can be downloaded from;

When viewing for the first time, it works best if you use the 'TEGIDCAM' cheat to get the full effect. For those who aren't familiar with this, basically select any guest, and rename them 'TEGIDCAM' to essentially become a guest in the park and wander around freely.

Thanks for the support to this point guys, I hope you enjoy it.

[/size][/size]

Top Bottom