COMPLETED CG Diso Initiative for Famine Prevention (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So, looking for sources of synthetic reagents I've started using EDDB to find sources over 1000 tons. It's not completely reliable as they might have already been cleared out, but the one I'm going for at the moment is...
Kessel's Inheritance in Merengila.

That's right! I'm doing the Kessel Run! (But from Diso it's more than seven parsecs).

Heh, i'm getting them from 70-90ly away :)

Tonight was an expensive but fun outing. Some quite good blockaders in Diso, ending in two cutter losses. (30m each! Thank .... for VOs)

That's the problem with hauling cargo: You strip out all the HRPs, MRPs, SCBs and fighter bays so you can fill every space with grain. Yep. Grain! 🤪

Anyway, had a blast...

o7

PS Later, I summoned my A-rated, rail-guns, interdictor and midnight black Sidey, "Mosquito". I proceeded to interdict suspicious looking ships hanging around in supercruise in Diso. Had some fun with some nonplussed big ships submitting, maybe enabling a trader to slip past. But I became wanted, and then was destroyed in a single point-blank volley from an annoyed Anaconda and ended up in some detention facility 8 or 9 jumps away with no scoop. Hah! Joke was on me.

Last edited:
Tonight was an expensive but fun outing. Some quite good blockaders in Diso, ending in two cutter losses. (30m each! Thank .... for VOs)

That's the problem with hauling cargo: You strip out all the HRPs, MRPs, SCBs and fighter bays so you can fill every space with grain. Yep. Grain! 🤪

Anyway, had a blast...

o7

PS Later, I summoned my A-rated, rail-guns, interdictor and midnight black Sidey, "Mosquito". I proceeded to interdict suspicious looking ships hanging around in supercruise in Diso. Had some fun with some nonplussed big ships submitting, maybe enabling a trader to slip past. But I became wanted, and then was destroyed in a single point-blank volley from an annoyed Anaconda and ended up in some detention facility 8 or 9 jumps away with no scoop. Hah! Joke was on me.

Same story here. After delivering several Cutter loads of synthetic reagents, I noticed the number of famine proponents in the CG systems rising significantly, so I jumped into my Courier to hopefully give some fellow traders a better chance. Boy, some of those immersive content providers really get testy if they become the interdictee themselves, don’t they.

1FC399B7-A7E1-4311-8954-7F7F2CC6B123.jpeg

Spoiler: They couldn’t.

xd

realy pharmacytical isolators are used for grade 5 dirty drives, they drop in famina system which are 0 at the time in galaxy. So there are only obtainable by rare drops of ships or trade. So if you wanna prefent famina you preventing you "theoreticly" fro engeneering grade 5 dirty drifes. I don´t mind got 100 in stock from past and my drives are engeneerd.

Are yours?

But initiative is designt to do famina states so what you do is senseless famina will be there again and the bug, feature will be fixed at least i hope

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom