COMPLETED CG Disrupt Azimuth's Resource Campaign (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Wandrama
Station: Maclean City (Megaship, large pads available, 1,137 Ls from main star, 166.85 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for Wandrama Purple Council in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 10th November 3308 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Wandrama Purple Council has stated it will lead efforts to prevent Azimuth Biotech's asset expansion campaign from succeeding.
Azimuth, the controversial weapons developer, has seen a recent downturn in fortunes due to fierce opposition by independent pilots protesting its history of illicit research. The failure of Salvation to bring an end to the war has also soured public sentiment towards the corporation.
A spokesperson for the 'anti-Azimuth' coalition simply stated:
Azimuth's continued operation is a stain on the conscience of humanity. The sooner this shameless corporation is dissolved, the better. We aim to ensure its leaders face justice for the many crimes they have perpetrated.
Opponents of Azimuth Biotech have joined this counter-campaign to prevent deliveries from reaching the Musashi megaship. Combat between Azimuth security forces and anti-Azimuth activists has been reported in the Wandrama system. It is believed that efforts to derail the campaign are being directed from MacLean City.
To attract pilots to its cause, Wandrama Purple Council has offered the following weapon rewards:
  • The top 75% of contributors will receive one Fixed-mount, Class 2 Rapid Fire Multi-cannon with Phasing Sequence.
  • The top 25% of contributors will receive two Fixed-mount, Class 2 Rapid Fire Multi-cannons with Phasing Sequence.
The two factions have set out week-long operations to take control of the system, which will begin on the 3rd November 3308.
To be eligible for rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at Maclean City in the Wandrama system.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
  • Competing with Azimuth Biotech CG
  • Maclean City is at planet Wandrama A 1
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Social Space
Latest status
Last updated: 10 November 9:00 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 57,061,751,174 credits earned
Contributors: 2,746
Reward Tier: 3/6
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 18,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 9,600,000 CR
Top 25%: 6,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 3,600,000 CR
Top 75%: 2,400,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,200,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kietrax
Hello, and, as always, thanks for your work! o7
The GalNet article states: [...] Wandrama Purple Council promises a rapid-fire multi-cannon with phasing sequence.
This post only mentions it geing rapid-fire.

This post only mentions it geing rapid-fire.
1667488447834.png

Even the in game info panel doesn't mention phasing sequence.

They've given these ones before, haven't they? Back when Hudson tried to capture Grom? I remember regretting missing out on them back then, they seemed really cool.

It'd be cool to see the actual stats though.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Last edited:
They've given these ones before, haven't they? Back when Hudson tried to capture Grom? I remember regretting missing out on them back then, they seemed really cool.

It'd be cool to see the actual stats though.
Feds lost the CG and thus they were not given out. I believe I was the top CMDR in that one for the Feds...

Hi all. The multi-cannons do indeed have a phasing sequence effect. This is missing from the in game text but is mentioned in GalNet. Apologies for the confusion.
Hi Paul - do these Multis have the Short Range Blaster mod like the Fed vs. Grom CG, or only Rapid Fire?

Also - will these only be given out if the Council wins?

Last edited:
Hi all. The multi-cannons do indeed have a phasing sequence effect. This is missing from the in game text but is mentioned in GalNet. Apologies for the confusion.
Size and will it be a Tech unlock to get as many as you want, provided it you have materials/credits?

Size and will it be a Tech unlock to get as many as you want, provided it you have materials/credits?
They have not been announcing tech broker unlocks until after the CGs completion at the end of the week... That would completely rebalance this rival CG if they were to give that info now....

Its such a shame these only come in fixed variety, with my disability I am unable to use fixed weapons. I wish gimballed were an option so they would be at least some use to me.

Here's a mock-up of the weapon in question. Rapid fire engineering with the damage set at 160% of stock. (+75% for Short Range, -5% for Rapid Fire, and -10% for phasing).

If we get to change the experimental I'd put incendiary on these without hesitating and use them like cytoscramblers.

1667508265487.png

Excuse my ignorance, but what does "Phasing sequence" mean in this context?

Thanks.
10% damage loss overall, 9% absolute damage done to the hull (regardless of range falloff, resistances, etc) when the weapon strikes shields. Once shields are down you don't get that 9% anymore, so it's just the same weapon with a 10% damage loss.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom