PvP Distant Gankers greet FleetComm defence (IDA)

Your phasing on your Hull Tester was the most dangerous of all DG2rs I encountered,
because not all of the time I had a hrp fitted.

Well played... Z0

edit: oh, and that's the imposter IDA, real IDA is hauling stuff and not doing pew pew... ;) (smiley added for clarity :))

Last edited:
That soundtrack is now stuck in my head.

Dum-dum ... dum-dum ... dedededede ... dum-dum ... dedededede ... dum-dum ... dedededededededededededededede ... dum-dum

Your phasing on your Hull Tester was the most dangerous of all DG2rs I encountered,

Well played... Z0

edit: oh, and that's the imposter IDA, real IDA is hauling stuff and not doing pew pew...

Hi Bigmaec,

FYI

Our group and name, Independence Defence Agency, has existed long before Operation IDA started repairing stations.

It's just unfortunate we share similar characters.

We both know the existance of each others and sign post cmdrs if they are looking for the other group.

Please, get your facts rigth before claiming lies.

Hi Bigmaec,

FYI

Our group and name, Independence Defence Agency, has existed long before Operation IDA started repairing stations.

We both know the existance of each others and sign post cmdrs if they are looking for the other group.

Sorry, should've added a smiley. I wasn't really serious :)

Well played... Z0

edit: oh, and that's the imposter IDA, real IDA is hauling stuff and not doing pew pew... ;) (smiley added for clarity :))

Thanks dude :) You were one of the few ships I was unable to gank. Well played

Hi Bigmaec,

FYI

Since you guys have been around for so long, would you mind telling me exactly what you have been defending?
I don't ever remember seeing IDA defending CMDRS in open before DG2

I killed one in open. It was unaware I was the enemy due to it took my ship name ("DW2 Hull Repair Vessel") at face value and let me line up a point blank salvo. Oopsie! Back to Jameson Orbital for that Conda.

Bullies gonna bully.

Bully:
1) one who is habitually cruel, insulting, or threatening to others who are weaker, smaller, or in some way vulnerable
2) a blustering, browbeating person

Last edited:
Bullies gonna bully.

Bully:
1) one who is habitually cruel, insulting, or threatening to others who are weaker, smaller, or in some way vulnerable

Seeing as how he was talking about destroying one of the fleet "defense" ships, I'm not sure your character assassination attempt is really apt.

Bullies gonna bully.

Bully:

Destroying spaceships in a spaceship-shooting video game's PvP mode is not bullying. Grow up.

Top Bottom