Distant Worlds 2 Arrivals Thread

Kudos to the DW2 staff and volunteers! I made it to Beagle Point with a day to spare. I was stalled at Sag. A because of a bad case of space madness but then I decided to push on last week. I'm not sure how or when I'll get back to the bubble (I'm afraid of Neutron stars). There was some fascinating information in the Epilogue post. Truly a very ambitious and unique undertaking. I was glad to be a small part of it.
:o7:

Screenshot_0020.jpg

Good day.
I apologize, but I was very late. I have a reason, I was on a military call.
Now I understand that I was late. No chance for me anymore?
Point missed on time and ended the expedition.
Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

P.S. And thanks for the great work. This event was awesome.

Erm... No longer possible to complete the form? Been overseas with work commitments and such, so I've only really had a chance to stop and breathe recently.

Edit - NVM, one of the posts above seems to make my next course of action very clear.

Cheers,

Z...

Last edited:
Same here, arrived at Beagle Point on 9th May and EDSM acknowledged I had completed the expedition, I also received a badge as it was my first expedition :). I hadn't taken much notice of the forum and now realise that I have been marked as not completing the expedition on the official roster, which is a shame as I thought at the very least the information from EDSM was being used, at least I got my badge :)

Same here, arrived at Beagle Point on 9th May and EDSM acknowledged I had completed the expedition, I also received a badge as it was my first expedition :). I hadn't taken much notice of the forum and now realise that I have been marked as not completing the expedition on the official roster, which is a shame as I thought at the very least the information from EDSM was being used, at least I got my badge :)
Not all use third party sites, myself included.

Given the circumstances though (it can be difficult to keep up with the goings on as there is a lot of info in different places to sort though), I'd get in touch with the organizers.

I got to Beagle Point on the 27th May and didn't even realise I was supposed to say I'd done so on the google doc that is now closed. That means no decal for me. I did email about it but it isn't doing me any good.

I arrived at Beagle Point within the time window. I filled out the form to register my arrival at the time, but didn't leave a message here.

Is it too late to get the decal?

Roster # 10402 Cmdr Shah Bon'Zika Ship ID 943-DW

Well, I didn't make it, but boy what a ride. I'm still going to BP, but family, kids and life in general taking their required time, I just couldn't make it. Although during my ride I didn't actually meet anyone on my journey, the folks I talked to on Discord etc were great. Thanks for the chance to be part of something so...epic. I wonder what I'll do when I get to BP? :D

Cheers all,
CMDR HD #13697

Top Bottom