[DW2] Distant Worlds 2 Arrivals Thread

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So if we make it to Beagle before June 13th but did not join the official roster, we can't get a decal? I mean I'm already halfway to the core so I might as well keep going, but I just wanna know in advance if I'm not gonna get the decal out of it.

There will be some exceptions made, but you'll need to contact Dr. Kaii about this as he will be handling that side of things.

This has to be the best organized game experience I have ever had in a game and I am 50 so that is saying much, I played a lot of games. Thank you to the organizers, it is only because of you many of us have had the opportunity to have such a grand time. Now I want to take friends on this wonderful journey around the Milky Way Galaxy. There is so much to see! I have owned this since beta and only started in January thanks to DW2 drawing me in! Thank you!

Hm! my name is spelled wrong in the rooster!!! Do i post the right one or mispelled one?
Cmndr Vicheous 7685(not vicheus)

Anyway great job on DW2 congratz all

Last edited:
Quick question: do we need to log in somewhere specific at Beagle Point, or just in the system? Because I didn't actually land at the specified landing site -- picked some cool mountains to perch on instead.

You just need your presence logged in the system.

I never go beyond the 5kly outside the bubble before dw2. Too scary . Thank you for allowing me to go beyond that .

Thanks to DW2 I've made real friends that I care about on the Internet for the first time ever. People I've never met in my life, but I talk to almost everyday and hang out with in the discord and voice chat. People that I will now have memories of from hours upon hours of SRV shenanigans and hilarious conversations. This has been one of the best experiences of my life, so a huge thank you to all the DW2 organizers! :D

uPtzorT.png

The expedition's planning and organization was flawless. Really impressive. Personally, I'd change some aspects of its design.

Frontier did a wonderful job in supporting the expedition. I have many constructive criticism about their choices and the game but in supporting this expedition they did great.

Officialy, I arrived on the 22nd but in reality I arrived on the 19th, after a 6 consecutive night grind from WP7 to Beagle Point. The night I arrived, I made a short, in character, log entry about my feelings and considerations about the expedition:

o7 CMDRs

Last edited:
Извените-а что делать мне?-Я от туда улетел давно!Об этом сразу нельзя сказать-что сидите в Бигл и не куда не летите!Забавные вы ребята!

Извените-а что делать мне?-Я от туда улетел давно!Об этом сразу нельзя сказать-что сидите в Бигл и не куда не летите!Забавные вы ребята!

Ruff English translation via Google...

Sorry, but what do I do? -I have long departed from there! It just can not be said that the sit-in beagle and not where you do not fly! Funny you guys!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom