[DW2] Distant Worlds 2 Arrivals Thread

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Currently at Beagle Point, arrived 21 May 2018, 8:55:09
Roster Number: 13822
Krait Explorer (Krait Phantom)

Now going to make my way to Voyager's starting point and return to Earth, unless I encounter some Borg or Species 8472 (or even Raxxla) on my way back.

I just arrived at Beagle Point but I can't find my name in the official roster.

I remember filling it out but maybe it was overlooked and now I can't fill out the new form for the decal?

I arrived may 16th. I filled out the arrival form then. I enjoyed the trip and will gladly join the next one. I'm curious; if I hadn't received the decal code yet, should I message someone? Or should I give it more time?

Finally arrived att Beagle Point tonight after a long but interesting journey. Was greeted by another CMDR as soon as I got close to the second planet, was a welcome sight after so much time alone in the void. Also took a final image as soon as I managed to get out to stretch my legs... ahem wheels.

Had to skip a lot of waypoints and POIs on the way here but looking forward to check them out on my way back.

After returning to the bubble midway through the expedition to help a friend new to the game; I managed to race back across the galaxy in under a week to finish with my fellow CMDR's!

225198de-ba60-43f4-90f3-0416b098791a.PNG

It was long, arduous, and fraught with challenges, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you all for allowing me to have such a wonderful experience, and see you all next time!

I'm going to be honest. I didn't think I was going to make it. So much had happened on the way here and with so little time to get caught up I never thought I would have the chance. But I just had to. I had always said I was going to make the beagle point trip. That I was going to sign up for the next Distant Worlds. to actually get to do this. -To actually accomplish this-. Is a feeling that I really can't describe. Thank you so much to everyone who organized this, and to everyone who flew with us in a grand adventure such as this. o7, and godspeed.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom