[Distant Worlds Expedition]The Explorer's Legacy (A suggestion about Lavian Brandy)

Anyone who is on the Sagittarius Carinii mission traveling the WP0 - beagle (anticlockwise) direction want to arrange a meetup somewhere along the route and take custody of my ward?.

Last edited:
They should be handed over from members of one expedition returning to the bubble to members of another expedition heading out from the bubble so that they will never return to the bubble. Symbolizing a continued, unbroken and never-ending chain of the spirit of exploration, wanderlust and well wishes to future expeditions.

Love this - both the sentiment, but also the play of words… :D

Last edited:
Anyone who is on the Sagittarius Carinii mission traveling the WP0 - beagle (anticlockwise) direction want to arrange a meetup somewhere along the route and take custody of my ward?.

I will be willing to take the bottle, just heading out from Sol in a red anaconda.

Name: CMDR Wishblend
Expedition: Sagitarrius-Carina Mission
Expected Rendevous Expedition: To be determined at a closer point.
Ship: Annaconda
Ship Name: Red Fire
Paint Job: Red

Last edited:
I will be willing to take the bottle, just heading out from Sol in a red anaconda.

Name: CMDR Wishblend
Expedition: Sagitarrius-Carina Mission
Expected Rendevous Expedition: To be determined at a closer point.
Ship: Annaconda
Ship Name: Red Fire
Paint Job: Red

Good man!.
I will watch out for your green marker on the map and talk when we get closer.

I've added support for tracking the explorer's legacy into the FGE Bot on Fleet Comm. This provides another way to keep track of who has it, as well as a way to track where these legacies are:

Code:
Satsuma/Aliapoh Pie - Today at 1:01 PM
explist The Explorer's Legacy

FGEBot - Today at 1:01 PM
The Explorer's Legacy

Supported aliases:
    Achievement -> One of five tons of Lavian Brandy carried to Beagle Point by the Zombie Wasp IV and part of the explorer's legacy
    Camaraderie -> One of five tons of Lavian Brandy carried to Beagle Point by the Zombie Wasp IV and part of the explorer's legacy
    Endurance -> One of five tons of Lavian Brandy carried to Beagle Point by the Zombie Wasp IV and part of the explorer's legacy
    legacy -> "I think we should set aside 5 tons of rare commodities as tokens and symbols of the expedition's success once we reach Beagle Point
    Solitude -> One of five tons of Lavian Brandy carried to Beagle Point by the Zombie Wasp IV and part of the explorer's legacy
    Wanderlust -> One of five tons of Lavian Brandy carried to Beagle Point by the Zombie Wasp IV and part of the explorer's legacy

Supported CMDR aliases:
    Achievement -> hopefully
    Camaraderie -> Satsuma
    Endurance -> Moonrays
    Solitude -> Halcyone
    Wanderlust -> Wishblend

Satsuma/Aliapoh Pie - Today at 1:05 PM
loc Camaraderie

FGEBot - Today at 1:05 PM
Camaraderie was last seen in Pyrie Eurk SW-T b30-0 at 2016-04-18 08:23:43

Last edited:
The Black Label: Achievement has been passed onto Kamzel the Hermit at beagle point.

I'm going to change the rules of the valuation.

It will now increase in value by the number of unique people to have handled it as opposed to unique expeditions.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, I kind of ran into a problem and have to head back to the bubble for emergency repair.

[video=youtube;oUv2ARtQXRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUv2ARtQXRI[/video]

WmgzuJc.jpg

Handover complete.

Not as of yet, but I will be heading towards the CNE after the current Beagle Week, and plan to hand it off there.

Not as of yet, but I will be heading towards the CNE after the current Beagle Week, and plan to hand it off there.

Well i'm off, but the plans have changed.

2Pn9L4H.png

So in short, I have decided to make a loop around the galaxy using Beagle Point itself as the start/finish. I have a question for you. One of the travelling stations is present in the Pleadies right? I would desperately like to make a pitstop and equip my DWE decal while I'm in the area, and perhaps repair depending on how badly damaged my ship is. I would love to carry Achievement all the way around the galaxy :)

The Pleadies aren't the bubble... but clearly we do have a bit of human civilization there, sort of. Do I need to hand off the legacy before I make a 'checkpoint' pit stop or is it ok to keep it for the paint job?

Top Bottom