Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

it feels strange to already imput my jump range... (mosly because by that time i will have engineered my Clippy to 40+LY XD)

Eisen: Anaconda "Tigers Claw"
so blunt about it i just use the names of tigers i know <:3

Seems to be well hidden.

A lot of instructions and stuff, can't find the link. Needs to be more obvious for the old folk (like me).

EDIT:

Ah, i see, he's hidden it in the picture.

Too clever for your own good, Qohen :p

Last edited:
Well, its Corvette or nothing... After all, i was going to take Vette to DECE.. :D

DW-veteran with roster nr #399 signed in!

The sign-up form is in Post #2, and is a link on the bottom of the main picture - where it says 'Sign me up'. (just making it clear now we're on page 3)

Last edited:
Signed up! Thank you to everyone making this possible, including Erimus, Dr. Kaii, Qohen Leth, and all the rest of the organisers. If any help is needed during preparations in the coming months I would be happy to contribute in whatever way I can. Travelling across the galaxy in Q4 will surely be a great adventure for all of us. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again out in the black, both old friends and new (including many who I never even met on the first DWE)!

Fly safe, everyone.

Worry not about inputting jump range and such volatile information.

Obviously it's very early to decide, hence the editable link ;) (did you save it? I hope you did)

The plan is to get Frontier's attention with numbers early on.

Worry not about inputting jump range and such volatile information.

Obviously it's very early to decide, hence the editable link ;) (did you save it? I hope you did)

The plan is to get Frontier's attention with numbers early on.

I'm hoping DW2 will be almost double the size of DW1. That should get their attention post haste. :)

Once the beta goes live, I expect a lot of folks are likely to dramatically increase their jump ranges since it'll be a lot easier than it is now.

Top Bottom