Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

it feels strange to already imput my jump range... (mosly because by that time i will have engineered my Clippy to 40+LY XD)

Eisen: Anaconda "Tigers Claw"
so blunt about it i just use the names of tigers i know <:3

the form can be edited, don't forget the link

Signup done! Fleet roster number 2053. Explorer and Astrophotographer.

I'd only been playing for a few weeks when DW launched so didn't have the means, experience or ship to join in, although I followed the expedition avidly.

Now, with 300,000Ly on the clock of my trusty Asp it's a different story.

Looking forward to the next great adventure!

I'm in ... well, I've officially submitted my reg form anyway :) Hopefully I'm actually back in the bubble in time for the start of this, but if not I may just head over from wherever I am at the time, and join the expedition mid-trip ... Either way, happy to add my skills as a blogger and/or an astrophotographer to the cause ...

I've never been one to pack light, so I'm actually going to end up equipped to fulfil about four different roles. Is there somewhere to say that I can do those extra things, in addition to the roles I put on the form?

Just a quick question of no importance what so ever. 02H-DW? How is the ship id number worked out? The "DW" part I get but 02H?

I'll be editing my form in the future for sure. Jump range will change for sure. Ship might change. Role might change. Who knows! :)

For now I signed up with the Python as an Explorer/Scientist.

Signed up! That'll be my first expedition, I'm quite excited.

Welcome aboard :) I'm sure you'll love it. Just ask any DW 3302 veteran :D

I've never been one to pack light, so I'm actually going to end up equipped to fulfil about four different roles. Is there somewhere to say that I can do those extra things, in addition to the roles I put on the form?

No, but you can absolutely make it known on the comms once we're up and flying :)

I haven't decided on my ship choice so I just put my DW1 ship with an approx jump range for now. I saved the link to edit it later.

As for hours a day I play ED. I can put a lot of hours into it when I do play but I don't play regularly anymore. I wanna go into this expedition fresh, so I might avoid all the tasty Beyond stuff until we launch so everything will feel newer to me on this trip. I want DW2 to be as big a step up from DW1 as possible.

Just a quick question of no importance what so ever. 02H-DW? How is the ship id number worked out? The "DW" part I get but 02H?

It's auto-generated by an algorithm depending on your position on the applications' list. Has no meaning, it's just a role-play thing. Set the ATC call sign to "Ship ID" and use this one if you feel like it :)

Top Bottom