Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

Well, it happened two weeks earlier than a lot of the team thought it would, but in the last hour DW2 had it's 5,000th sign up.

ieJcQhE.png

Milestone logo courtesy of the one and only Qohen Leth :)

Last edited:
Crazy person question: Is anyone doing this on multiple platforms? Given what I perceive to be a rough pace of only about 3k ly's a week, I was considering also taking my alt account on PC, in addition to my main on XBox.

Fairly new to the game, brand new to the forum. I fancied getting involved with the wider community and this adventure looked like the way to go. Slightly concerned by a previous post about using the same cmdr name - did i misunderstand the sign-up rules by using my commander name as a forum sign on name? Will I be booted due to a rookie mistake?

I signed up the other day, however on reflection I don't think I can truly dedicate the time that such long range exploration requires. I'm planning on looking for a new job and moving in the coming months, and I may not even have a computer that can run Elite for a good few months in the middle of the year. Perhaps I can join for DW3 in a few years, but for now I'm backing out of this one. My roster number is 6546, CMDR Shrike Alvaron if you want to remove me from it.

ADMIN
Sorry if this is the wrong location for posting this but I can't get signed up. Can't get form to accept my CMDR name. SFC__JJ
It's the two underscores that are causing the issue I believe. Can sign up with one underscore but not sure if the edit will allow for name change. Any help will be appreciated

Crazy person question: Is anyone doing this on multiple platforms? Given what I perceive to be a rough pace of only about 3k ly's a week, I was considering also taking my alt account on PC, in addition to my main on XBox.

A few people, afaik.

I signed up the other day, however on reflection I don't think I can truly dedicate the time that such long range exploration requires. I'm planning on looking for a new job and moving in the coming months, and I may not even have a computer that can run Elite for a good few months in the middle of the year. Perhaps I can join for DW3 in a few years, but for now I'm backing out of this one. My roster number is 6546, CMDR Shrike Alvaron if you want to remove me from it.

Ok. I won't actually be removing entries until February, so hopefully you can revert that decision ;)

ADMIN
Sorry if this is the wrong location for posting this but I can't get signed up. Can't get form to accept my CMDR name. SFC__JJ
It's the two underscores that are causing the issue I believe. Can sign up with one underscore but not sure if the edit will allow for name change. Any help will be appreciated

I lifted the restriction, please try again.

So how do I sign up, found the instructions a little confusing! Going on the trip with my second account, "Cmdr Florance Nattingale"

So how do I sign up, found the instructions a little confusing! Going on the trip with my second account, "Cmdr Florance Nattingale"

Click on the orange "Sign Me Up" tab at the bottom of the screenshot here : Link That will bring up the roster registration where you input your commander details.

Hi I filled out the Sign up form yesterday and I haven't seen my name show up on the roster. Does it take a few days to show up? My CMDR name is Jackson Quill.

Just signed up myself,
This'll be my first major trip out into the Black beyond a relatively quick jaunt to the Rosette Nebula and back, but I'm massively excited!

Fly Safe everyone!
o7

@infernox @internot I've not long signed up myself, took about 12 hours for my name to appear on the roster. I've been playing elite in this ncarnation since august mostly solo. If you guys want to wing up at any point let me know. Im Vic Hattenshue on xbox.

As a newbie my posts have to go through moderation for approval so if any one else has signed on since my last post being sent and the appearing my invite to friend me on Xbox and wing up still stands to all.

Forward Deployment volunteer.

Hi all, i have been super sick so i have not been able to put in much play time lately. Now i am feeling mostly better. If any help is needed let me know. My fleet is available here... https://inara.cz/cmdr/104090/
Still trying to squeeze in some engineer upgrades on my anaconda, i'm up to almost 75 unladen with 2 SRV, refuel and repair controllers. If needed, because i am going out for repair and refuel, i can head out to a further waypoint and wait for people to arrive that may need assistance.
Happy Flying!

Last edited:
Top Bottom