COMPLETED CG Distant Worlds Resource Initiative (Mining)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hopefully there'll be more additions by the time the station is completed.

While I'd like a shipyard, I'd be seriously peeved if our efforts didn't result in a raw Material Trader so that explorers could swap 'n' stock raw materials for synthesis.

Oh, and a manufactured Material Trader on the megaship (Foster Terminal in Coeus in Colonia sets a precedent) so that explorers could restock on heatsink synth mats would be icing on our bauxite cake.

Edit: I did mine some ice for that very purpose.:D

Last edited:
IIRC I used to collect the reward from other Stations' Mission Board by opening the Community Goals. Or am I mistaken?
If so i have to go back from Colonia to EA (not likely, no) or wait 2 weeks to complete the CGs?

IIRC I used to collect the reward from other Stations' Mission Board by opening the Community Goals. Or am I mistaken?
If so i have to go back from Colonia to EA (not likely, no) or wait 2 weeks to complete the CGs?

Your mistaken you allways have to go to the CG location to collect or wait 2 weeks for automatic payment...

According to the text in the transactions tab, I was to pick up the CG reward from the 'Bulletin Board'.

Or as everyone but the person who wrote the text calls it, the Mission Board.

I could only manage 50 tonnes, less than I hoped for but deep core blasting in the galactic core was an awesome experience.

Kudos to the DW 2 team and Frontier. More CGs like it please!!

I think that all of us taking part, no matter how much we contributed overall, is the main thing, it was an awesome effort by everyone to reach halfway up Tier 10!

Right On, Commander! :)

Sorry I didn't share this with you people, I did intend to. I got my Phantom to EA, realised I was in no way set up to make a worthwhile contribution, so headed off into the black. I am cheering you all on every step of the way, and thanks for the great work you are doing, the great example you set!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom