COMPLETED CG Distant Worlds Resource Initiative (Mining)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Still can't get the mission on one CMDR, like fieval I'm full of goodies for when I can get in.

This CMDR is going back to the bubble soon, so I'm hoping DG2 is still around as I plan to travel by Escape Pod - might as well make use of 'em :)

Last edited:
Any joy with accessing the mission board to sign up for the CG? I gave up waiting for it last night... wandered off to play elsewhere :)

Nicely played FDev ;)

I'm sitting in EA with 100 tons of water/liquid oxy. Haven't been able to sign up to the CG yet.
Won't get back to it before Sunday night now...
Hoping this'll get fixed before then.

Still not getting access to the Mission Board.

Last night was bad enough, but how badly is this thing broken if Frontier can't get it working an hour and a half (at least) into the next working day?

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hey there Commanders, we're aware that some of you are having trouble connecting to the mission board at Explorer's Anchorage. We're currently investigating and apologise for the inconvenience!

Last night was bad enough, but how badly is this thing broken if Frontier can't get it working an hour and a half (at least) into the next working day?
My suspicion is that it's something to do with the station being >10,000 LY from the next inhabited system - but also in an extremely dense region of the galactic core - and this is causing the mission generation to break or time out.

We had some similar weirdness - though it didn't affect a CG, so it was lower profile and less urgent to fix - in the early days of Colonia.

If so, then fixing it *without breaking missions elsewhere* might well be very tricky.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
My suspicion is that it's something to do with the station being >10,000 LY from the next inhabited system - but also in an extremely dense region of the galactic core - and this is causing the mission generation to break or time out.

We had some similar weirdness - though it didn't affect a CG, so it was lower profile and less urgent to fix - in the early days of Colonia.

If so, then fixing it *without breaking missions elsewhere* might well be very tricky.

If that is the case, I wonder if it would be possible for them to simply set the maximum number of missions per faction to 0? The mission board intros case is only needed to get access to the CG section to sign up after all ...

If that is the case, I wonder if it would be possible for them to simply set the maximum number of missions per faction to 0? The mission board intros case is only needed to get access to the CG section to sign up after all ...

I guess when they fixed the mission boards the servers will break down for the weekend with all the people logging in to sell their Bauxite :D

And again, blatant favouritism to Canonn by FD :p ;)

Still doesn't work for me in neither open, PG or solo *sigh*

Yup - damn queue jumping Canonn peep :) That is a shame though, I had hoped they'd flipped a switch and fixed it.

Anyway, I handed in, and am now back in the bubble. Looking forward to seeing the return on my investment as people manage to get in - Tier 5 already with only 580 contributors.

My 2 1/2 year old chocolate labrador is better behaved than this!
Could understand if it was SDC ganking the Civil Unrest state, but Civil Unrest doesn't cause this mission list inaccessible bug in the bubble!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom