COMPLETED CG Distribution of Agronomic Treatment - Diso (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Diso
Station: Shifnalport (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 289 Ls from main star, 112.20 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Agronomic Treatment
Time limit: 30th October 3305 @ 07:30 UTC

Description
The galactic community has been asked to support an initiative that could counteract the blight that is devastating crops in hundreds of systems.
With the blight pathogen present across inhabited space, the Interstellar Association for Agriculture has decided to press ahead with controlled distribution of a promising new agronomic treatment.
The IAA’s Dr Genevieve Kane provided further information:
Ever since the blight was identified, our scientists have been working alongside Rockforth Corporation research teams to develop an effective counteragent. We appreciate the full cooperation granted by Rockforth Corporation representatives in this endeavour.
Following essential contributions by both the Vandermeer Corporation and Neomedical Industries, we have developed an agronomic treatment that should reverse the disease’s effects.
The priority is to transport the treatment to the Diso and Orerve systems, which were among the first to be ravaged by the blight. If these primary agricultural centres can be made viable again, we can then proceed to revitalise crop production elsewhere.
Agronomic treatment can now be collected from the following markets:

• Conway City, LTT 4961
  • George Lucas, Leesti
  • Thomson Orbital, Lansbury
  • Cousin Ring, Tjindjin
  • Margulis Station, CD-44 10336
  • Nourse City, Esumindii
Independent traders have been asked to deliver the agronomic treatment to Shifnalport in the Diso system.
The initiative is scheduled to run from the 24th to the 30th of October 3305. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Pesticides, Synthetic Reagents and Grain to Shifnalport in the Diso system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Part of the current Interstellar Initiative - The Scourge
  • Docking at any of the above stations during this CG will give you The Scourge decal (see below)
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Price at Shifnalport: ?? Cr/T
Latest status
Last updated: 31 October 22:20 UTC - finished - final data finally added

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 6,527,187 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 2,036
Reward Tier: 1/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 1,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 800,000 CR
Top 25%: 600,000 CR
Top 50%: 400,000 CR
Top 75%: 200,000 CR
Top 100%:
100,000 CR

CG Participation Threshold Calculator
Courtesy of CMDR pprovart
Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited:
I got "Scarlet Krait" errorcode in Conway City, LTT 4961, when I dock and choose "Starport Services" option. Relog not helps. Maybe this problem connected with getting the decal, somehow.

Greetings Commanders,

We have identified an issue when trying to dock at the following stations:
  • Conway City, Ltt 4961
  • George Lucas, Leesti
  • Thomson Orbital, Lansbury
  • Cousin Ring, Tjindjin
  • Margulis Station, CD-44 10336
  • Nourse City, Esumindii
If you try to dock at these stations you will be disconnected to the main menu.

We have identified that the decal is causing the problem, so we have temporarily removed it while the team work on a fix for the issue.

We will let you know when this issue is resolved as soon as possible so you can go and collect your Scourge decal!

Thank you for your understanding.

I wonder if they have thought about releasing in-house, trying it out , watching it break , fixing it , then releasing it to us ? You know you could give it a funky name like "testing" or something?

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
<mod_off>
What do you think the QA team do?? All the issues that have happened I'm aware of only occurred on the live game when the CG launched there ...
<mod_on>

Most games don't try to make these kind of changes to a running system, at least they tend to fix stuff pretty fast when reported 🤷‍♀️

I wonder why there is a Gourd Mollusc on the decal.
My T9 is having a busy time this last week or so (and I've been enjoying flying it again). It's the ideal ship for these short hop trade runs and I'll feel like I've earned the decal with the amount of time I've put in.

<mod_off>
What do you think the QA team do?? All the issues that have happened I'm aware of only occurred on the live game when the CG launched there ...
<mod_on>

so it should be there first duty to do it as soon as it is live or? Have the done it, no, not that hard

Apologies, already posted question in Interstellar Initiative post, but has the commodity been taken out or only available at some of the listed places? - tried Conway City so far with no luck.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom