COMPLETED CG Distribution of Agronomic Treatment - Orerve (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Orerve
Station: Watson Station (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 289 Ls from main star, 109.77 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Agronomic Treatment
Time limit: 30th October 3305 @ 07:30 UTC

Description
The galactic community has been asked to support an initiative that could counteract the blight that is devastating crops in hundreds of systems.
With the blight pathogen present across inhabited space, the Interstellar Association for Agriculture has decided to press ahead with controlled distribution of a promising new agronomic treatment.
The IAA’s Dr Genevieve Kane provided further information:
Ever since the blight was identified, our scientists have been working alongside Rockforth Corporation research teams to develop an effective counteragent. We appreciate the full cooperation granted by Rockforth Corporation representatives in this endeavour.
Following essential contributions by both the Vandermeer Corporation and Neomedical Industries, we have developed an agronomic treatment that should reverse the disease’s effects.
The priority is to transport the treatment to the Diso and Orerve systems, which were among the first to be ravaged by the blight. If these primary agricultural centres can be made viable again, we can then proceed to revitalise crop production elsewhere.
Agronomic treatment can now be collected from the following markets:
  • Conway City, LTT 4961
  • George Lucas, Leesti
  • Thomson Orbital, Lansbury
  • Cousin Ring, Tjindjin
  • Margulis Station, CD-44 10336
  • Nourse City, Esumindii
Independent traders have been asked to deliver the agronomic treatment to Watson Station in the Orerve system.
The initiative is scheduled to run from the 24th to the 30th of October 3305. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Pesticides, Synthetic Reagents and Grain to Watson Station in the Orerve system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Part of the current Interstellar Initiative - The Scourge
  • Docking at any of the above stations during this CG will give you The Scourge decal (see below)
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Prices at Watson Station: ?? Cr/T
Latest status
Last updated: 31 October 22:20 UTC - finished - final data finally added

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 7,984,724 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 2,350
Reward Tier: 1/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 1,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 800,000 CR
Top 25%: 600,000 CR
Top 50%: 400,000 CR
Top 75%: 200,000 CR
Top 100%:
100,000 CR

CG Participation Threshold Calculator
Courtesy of CMDR pprovart
Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited:
Fdev have countered the short travel times by raising the Tier 8 5 target to 20Mill tons... on both cargo CGs... that should be Ok for this Fed CG but the other will likely have issues again...

Last edited:
Looks like we're on about 23% of T1 after a day, so should make T1 on both CGs. Just. And there are only 5 tiers - not sure why people are talking about 8 🤷‍♀️

Looks like we're on about 23% of T1 after a day, so should make T1 on both CGs. Just. And there are only 5 tiers - not sure why people are talking about 8 🤷‍♀️
There were 8 tiers at CG's beginning with also a much lower T1! It seems that FD creates bugs in every CG they propose. QA in game is actually awful. Their philosophy for CG seems to be: punish player so that they can earn minimal CR or ARX while participating in CGs!

There were 8 tiers at CG's beginning with also a much lower T1! It seems that FD creates bugs in every CG they propose. QA in game is actually awful. Their philosophy for CG seems to be: punish player so that they can earn minimal CR or ARX while participating in CGs!
Don't think so, I looked at it right at the start and it always looked like it does. Maybe you're thinking of the combat CG?

I have checked on a picture when there were around 25 participants for both hauling CGs. You are right, there were only 5 tiers... so that rewards for hauling CGs are low.

Last edited:
I have checked on a picture when there were around 25 participants for both hauling CGs. You are right, there were only 5 tiers... so that rewards for hauling CGs are low.
Possibly they are reacting to the complaints recently that CGs succeed far to easily by making the first tier harder, of course until the first tier is reached no one outside FDev can know for sure what the rewards will be.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
@Flossy Can you edit the first post of Kietrax to change the tier number 8 to 5.... Fdev changed the max tier numbers it seams on both cargo CG..
Looks like Flossy got it - thanks for the ping though. Not sure if they started at 8 or 5, I dirndl;t have a chance to get in game after the CGs launched yesterday so just went with the usual 8 that nearly all CGs have when setting up the threads ...

Supplies running short in Leesti.
Yesterday there were 1.8 millions tons.
Now only 800000 tons are left.

And when i checked some of the other stations, the supplies were scarce too.
If Orerve gets first to tier1 maybe get Diso to tier1 too before hauling again for Orerve

Well, if no new source is uncovered, both CG will fail.
Seems that Tier 1 is 5 millions.
Less than 1.5 millions tons available on markets currently

Thanks so much for that information. I was struggling to collect it by visiting each site.
Just came from CD-44 10336 and I can confirm that the stock is about what you informed (probably minus my load of 784t).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom